New Aliens Vs. Predator game has constant vore.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

New Aliens Vs. Predator game has constant vore.

Postby Link13112 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:20 pm

After downloading the demo for the game. I found that nearly every finishing move for the multiplayer xenomorph alien character is either the alien sticking its sharp tail through the torso of the victim, or using its tiny mouth to bite through the victims head. Another thing, which seems to be new is that, the victim gets to see their heads getting chomped in first person view. Note. that the whole game is in first person view. I dont know if anyone else posted this yet.
Link13112
Participator

Re: New Aliens Vs. Predator game has constant vore.

Postby galeskydragon » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:50 am

Its not been posted yet that i know of, I just received my gameinformer in the mail recently and saw an article on the game. Any possible near or implied vore aside it looks to be an awesome game <3 I'd no doubt play the xeno 100% of the time though XD but that's just me I'm sure plenty here would be 100% predators or humans in the game :P Guess it depends on weapons powers and such for each of the three teams.
All Equine, rabbit, Avian, furry, lizards assume the position as my dinner!
galeskydragon
Participator

Postby Reaverbot » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:28 am

i know dude every time i play this game i jizz in my pants the makers MUST be voraphiles right
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Komsomol » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 pm

You probably never played good old AvP2 where eating people is the only way of regaining your health in alien campaign.
Komsomol
Participator

Postby Link13112 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Komsomol wrote:You probably never played good old AvP2 where eating people is the only way of regaining your health in alien campaign.

wow man i didnt know that, probably cause ive never played the first two avp games. thats pretty interesting
Link13112
Participator

Postby Fate_Krieger » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Komsomol wrote:You probably never played good old AvP2 where eating people is the only way of regaining your health in alien campaign.

Yeahhh the one from 2002 or something, I played that game non-stop for so many hours on end. Xenomorph was my favorite, biting everyone's heads off. :gulp: I bet I still have that game laying around somewhere.
Fate_Krieger
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hardvore