Villa Appetizer (story) contains(prep, cooking, semi-rough)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Villa Appetizer (story) contains(prep, cooking, semi-rough)

Postby Genericcook » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

While waiting for an album, I decided to post my first story. It falls a little short on character development, but this was on purpose, as the focus is to be on the actual preparation. future stories will branch out some. any feedback would be nice.

The couple lay on a velvet couch, facing out towards the purple mountain ranges. The sky touched the tips of each peak, a thin film of white cotton the result of this interaction. This couch lay inside a gorgeous sunroom, the expansion off the multi-million dollar villa hid atop the expanse of countryside in the Qutiran Valley. A fine screen lined the sunroom, protecting the couple from the elements and insects. The room was on the third floor of the villa, perched upon strong support beams painted as white as the rest of the house.

Truly a pearl amongst an ocean of flowing reeds and green grass.

The man, a boy of 22, removes the white gown of his partner. His short, wavy brown hair gave him a slightly boyish appearance, as his green eyes reflect against the sun. His wide hips support his 8 inch member, which he coaxes into the soft lips of his partners sex. Tired but not refusing, the girl lifts her left leg a bit, enough for him to push inside. The girl carries short cut dark hair, fair complexion with perky c-cups and a well cushioned backside. Her long legs make her just as tall as the man. As he slides into her wet pussy, a soft cry erupts from her lips.

Downstairs, a bustle had come to the kitchen. A large room with white walls, the kitchen looks as though it could feed an army, with enough implements to cook any manner of creature. Men in white hats and long aprons rushed about, in a brisk, yet calm pace preparing different vegetables and herbs. As they complete their respective tasks, they began to exit the room for the two lead chefs to begin the actual work. A guard clad in fine glass armor brings in a young girl, about 17, with a short brown bob cut and wide, frightened eyes. Her arms tied with heavy twine, he handed her over to the cooks and with a polite nod, returning from the door he entered from.

The girl had a cute sweetness about her, despite her frightened appearance. With fine brown hair, her face had a rounded, mousey, yet cute and attractive structure. Standing at about 5’5, she was dressed in a long purple nightgown, slightly see-through, embroidered with silver lining. Her body is mostly plain, but with nice rounded hips, and a surprisingly well padded rump roast. Her skin has a smooth, slightly pale glow about it.

“Well Jack, whadya think about this snack?”

The chef being addressed was already inspecting the girl. Poking with his finger (invoking small gasps and yips), he examined her assets. Thin arms, thin calf’s, slightly widened hips and thighs, a cute, pert rump roast. She wore a b-cup, and had a flat stomach.

“well, she isn’t much in the way of thickness, but she has some decent meat and we can spice her up enough for a good afternoon snack.”

Upon hearing herself referred to as this, the girl begun to yelp and run towards the door, caught with one arm by the chef “Jack” and hoisted unto the table.

“Makar, would you start the glaze? We’re gonna need a sweet base for this little butterball.

As Makar begins mixing honey, water, rosemary and cinnamon into a bowl, Jack removes the girls dress. He ties her arms and legs under the table, leaving her appendages spread and her flesh fully exposed on the table.

“what’s your name dear?”, Jack asks as he heats up a bag of potato-based stuffing.

“me-Megan, sir, please don’t cook me, I don’t wanna be food”

“oh dear, that’s just not an option. You see, there are some rich folk living upstairs that bought you fair and square. Your going to be an afternoon turkey roast, and your gonna taste good. Sorry, but your meat is just food now. Well, tender, juicy turkey roast after I’m done with it.”

Megan begins to cry quietly, dreading the large oven she eyes to her left. But she has little time to worry, as suddenly her pussy begins to be stretched, first with fingers, and then with mounds of mashed potatoes. Her small body tremors as each handful of stuffing is shoved into her, filling her sweet body with a heavier substance.

“Pleas-ugh, it-ah! Its too much!”, Megan pleads with the man as he continues to pack her pussy full of potato.

“don’t worry about it too much, it will feel more like a nice padding for you. The rough part will be when we inject your breasts with gravy-oil to enhance their presentation and taste.”

Megan began to shake around violently, trying to free herself, but the effect of her rebellion was limited due to her restraints. As Jack finishes the stuffing, he grabs a cucumber and rams it in her sex to keep the stuffing in. Megan moans in ecstasy, as the cucumber feels like a massive plug for her pussy. But her next sound is a painful cry, as Makar takes three carrots and shoves them all at once into her ample rump.

“well, now she’s starting to look like a stuffed turkey?”
“yeah, well we’re not done yet. Get that glaze ready for the roasting pan”

Makar adds a cup more water to the glaze, to allow the honey-mixture to flow. Jack gets the syringe out, and fills the vial with a lighter, fluid gravy-oil. He walks slowly towards the stuffed meat, her wide, pleading eyes following the sharp, silver needle with intensity. She begins to shake again, desperately trying to escape from the impending needle.

“please, you don’t have to, I don’t need that, I DON’T WANNA BE MEAT!”

“now dear, every girl wants breast enhancement, right? In this case, we’re simply giving you a breast-MEAT enhancement.”

Jack chuckles to himself as he plunges the needle in her left nipple, pushing the mixture into her. The pain was only mild, but the fear causes Megan to yelp loudly, tears gushing from her eyes onto her slightly swollen stomach. Jack refills the needle, and “plumps” up the right breast, with the same amount of fluid.
To Megan’s surprise, he then unties her ropes, but this reprieve is short-lived. He lifts her carefully, and places her onto a large roasting pan near the oven. Megan begins to fight vigorously, but her sloshing breasts and stuffed stomach make this a futile task.

“dear, I’m arranging you on the roasting pan for a nice presentation. You only have two options: let me make you look nice, or we can still chop you up and feed you in pieces!”

Megan sobs quietly as she gives up her last resistance. Jack arranges her doggie position, but with her fists balled up under her chin, raising her ample rump roast in plain view. Satisfied, he slices up some cucumbers and lays them at the bottom of the roasting pan, purely for the crisp smell. Makar returns with the mixture, and they pour it over Megan, smelling the sweet honey and rosemary mix drape her flesh in a golden curtain. They use a brush to cover all of her areas, pasting it to her underside due to its sticky nature.

“anything left to say, dear?” Jack remarks as he picks a ripe, red apple and comes closer to the sweet smelling snack.

“wait!” Megan looks at her reflection on the side of the silver oven. She takes a moment to examine what she looks like. Her thick ass in the air, her cute face and brown eyes supported by her fists, her slightly swollen stomach and dripping breasts (now roughly c-cups), all covered in a sweet smelling golden mixture. She had to admit she looked juicy and divine.

“let me at least pick what you shove in my mouth”

Jack thinks for a bit, and then nods, finding it reasonable that the meat should be allowed to pick her gag. Megan looks around at the various fruits and vegetables, and nods towards the largest granny smith apple.

“it’s a little tangier, it should go better with my glaze”
“well, ill be. Now the meat is schooling the chefs. it’s a good idea Jack”

Jack picks the large green apple, and Megan opens as wide as she can. Even so, Jack has to force the apple in, Megan’s eyes widening as the placeholder is pushed in. The two chefs lift the platter, and slide it into the oven.

The heat comes slowly. Despite her new resignation, Megan cant help but feel scared. She feels some of the liquids on her become warmer and warmer, as she repeats over and over in her mind:
“I’m just a turkey, just a juicy turkey, just succulent meat, just an afternoon snack”

He pushes harder and harder, her cries now heard for miles in the valley. Continuously flexing his hips back and forth, he uses her shoulders for leverage as he smashes her on his cock. Finally, with one strong push, his cock fires its liquid, washing her wet sex in fluid cum. Both sweating heavily, the man removes his cock and breaths heavily behind his partner. A dark clad butler enters the sunroom, unperturbed by the scene and sweat in front of him.

“the chefs have sent up your snack to dine on. They call it: a honey-apple turkey”
“good, good, we were just in the mood for a good meal.”

The cart is rolled into the room, stopping in front of the couch. All manner of utensils and large cutlery are placed about a large plate, covered with a silver top. The chef, Jack, pulls the top to reveal:
Megan, still in the same position, her skin glazed a perfect golden brown with glistening beads of gold, drops of honey that shine against the afternoon sun. Her eyes are wide, her hair still intact from the heat-proof shampoo used before the preparation. Three carrots protrude from her glistening rump, by far the most juicy portion. Her now-ample breasts hang, juicy and tender each with a crispy, yet soft, nipple. And her teeth are still clenched around a huge green apple, sticking out of her mouth.

“wow, this meal is stunning. You did an excellent job on a small turkey, by far one of the greatest pieces I’ve ever seen. Butler!”

The butler rushes in with two bags of coins.

“give this man two bags of 1000 gold pieces each, a bonus for you and your other chef. This meal looks marvelous.”

Jack graciously nods, and turns to leave the room, looking once more at Megan, the honey-apple turkey.

Steam rises from her fresh ass as the woman cuts into the left cheek, slicing a small portion to eat. She moans as she takes the first bight, the sweet flavor erupting in her mouth. They continue to pick at their snack for a few hours, slowly eating her ample rump, thighs, then laying her belly up, they carve into her stomach and bits of arm flesh. As the sun begins to set, the man takes the apple from Megan’s mouth, and places it in his companions mouth, for her to take a bite.

He gets a wonderful idea.
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Re: Villa Appetizer (story) contains(prep, cooking, semi-rough)

Postby 2ndVoice » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Hm... it's great! Love that storry! :D
Well written! When I try to write, then I shrew up the grammar... :roll:

:gulp:
2ndVoice
Somewhat familiar

Postby cutep3 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am

Oh my gosh I love this story so! It's my favorite, great job. I need to see if you have written more. ;)
cutep3
New to the forum

Postby Tina Russell » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:47 am

I enjoyed this one too! I like how elaborately she’s prepared and how vulnerable they make her. (I could feel the man breathing on the back of my neck...) I also like how there was a man and a woman both in “predatory” roles (one doing the cooking and the other doing the eating). I’m a bisexual girl who tends to identify with the prey, so it was a really nice treat.
Tina Russell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cryptrat » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Not a bad thing to offer to the Forum, by any means. You might want to tighten up your character development as you made note of before the story and not feel hurried.

Some of what was written came rat-a-tat-tat at the reader. She did this, he said that, she moaned this, they did that. You can feel free to slow down, and add more details to certain aspects of it. It doesn't hurt the story too badly, but it does have a certain hurry up and finish this aspect to it.

I hope to see more of your work in the future, to see how you intend to branch out and add to the characters.
Cryptrat
---

Re: Villa Appetizer (story) contains(prep, cooking, semi-rou

Postby shwarzwald » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 am

After reading this I must say I liked it. However I only wish you would have gone into more detail when it came to eating the girl.

For some people(Myself included) the best part is when the prey is being eaten.
VC_3.0_48599555500799907008880_94979955500899908095990_99799586907950_999998899999999999555599999979550_0
shwarzwald
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore