Prehistoric world hardvore

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Prehistoric world hardvore

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 am

Just stumbled upon "Jack the Lizard's Wonder World". The galleries contain paintings of wild animals, a number of them with hardvore. Particularly in the prehistoric section:

http://www.animal-dino.com/prehistoric_world.html
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re: Prehistoric world hardvore

Postby Igoteaten » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Hmm, I am usually particularly aroused by the thought of prehistoric animals consuming each other, but it seemed to me the non-prehistoric stuff was better.

I liked the Tasmanian devil quite a bit and the polar bear eating the walrus was pretty hot.

Overall I just found that it was drawn for children so that it had large brush strokes, and while nice and realistic looking, didn't have enough detail for me.
Igoteaten
Somewhat familiar

Re: Prehistoric world hardvore

Postby HorseTeeth » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 pm

The illustrations are so fun and energetic! I love it when people draw dinosaurs ripping each others guts out in a cute design.
HorseTeeth
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore