Dogs eating a girl

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Dogs eating a girl

Postby Quantium » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Deathworks wrote:If you hadn't noticed, this entire community consists of minorities. Thus, it is essential for us to respect different minorities.

???

Voreraphilia is more or less rare, yes, but I don't get what that has to do with people in the world being offended by rare stuff.
Quantium
???

Postby Deathworks » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi!

You said:
Even if the case would be that you think stretching is offending, no one would care to put warnings since you then belong to the very minority.

It does not matter whether people are in a small or big minority here. Even among the softvore fans, all is not the same.

And your argument also fails horribly when you look at South Park and The Simpsons which both have a lot of blood and gore as have some of the classic Mickey Mouse cartoons.

"Offending material" is a very subjective category and every community has different definitions of that. Blood and gore may be offending to city-dwellers in the First World eating canned meat, but I highly doubt that they are as much hated by those who butcher their animals still themselves.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Quantium » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

You said:
Even if the case would be that you think stretching is offending, no one would care to put warnings since you then belong to the very minority.

It does not matter whether people are in a small or big minority here. Even among the softvore fans, all is not the same.

I presented my point unclearly then, what I mean people can't keep track of every possible thing other people may be offended by. In that case I would not do anything else than putting warnings on everything.

Most people choose to put warnings on the obvious stuff, like blood and gore, or other stuff that are extreme in a disgusting way.

Maybe there are some few people that are offended by stretching, or by red under pants, or whatever else, but I won't put a lot of warnings because of that.

Deathworks wrote:And your argument also fails horribly when you look at South Park and The Simpsons which both have a lot of blood and gore as have some of the classic Mickey Mouse cartoons.

Yes, there are some extreme cartoons aimed for adults who uses VERY bad language and involves high violence.
However many does not enjoy extreme violance, but I have never heard of anyone being offended by stretching.
Quantium
???

Postby Reaverbot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:12 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:
Reaverbot wrote:edit: what if i was offended by the strange, exaggerating stretching that soft vore causes? Should you have to put a warning in your topic title?

Horrible comparison.

People in general don't see stretching as disturbing, actually it's rather an entertainment, if you have ever watched cartoons a lot of characters have exaggerating stretching (Tom & Jerry for example).

Blood and gore however is seen as disturbing, that's why some movies and games gets censored due to that.

Horrible reasoning.

Soft vore is most certainly horrific to a variety of people, as is the idea that anyone would be sexually excited over the idea of someone getting eaten. Hell, did you forget http://www.movieline.com/2009/08/flesh- ... s-body.php ? You know, where people quoted you and called you a "flesh eating sex fetishist?" Soft vore is plenty disturbing to a variety of different people. If you're going to broaden your argument out to "movies and games," etc. at least take a moment and remember your subject in the first place.

As a whole there's no reason to come in and derail a topic because you didn't like something you saw, when it was you that accidentally bumbled into the topic. That's what happened to this one. Why do people waste time whining about how some person caused them no harm beyond maybe killed their boner or delaying their epic quest to find a picture of a fox girl swallowing a stick figure and swooning about how they wish it was them getting eaten?
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Reaverbot wrote:Hell, did you forget http://www.movieline.com/2009/08/flesh- ... s-body.php ? You know, where people quoted you and called you a "flesh eating sex fetishist?"

What.. the.... FUCK?
Quantium
???

Postby Reaverbot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Good times, good times.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tailman8079 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 pm

did they get permission to quote you?
tailman8079
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinne » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 pm

if its a new topic, chances are its in the latest posts too. lazy idiots
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:12 pm

tailman8079 wrote:did they get permission to quote you?

No.. I didn't even know about that site.

Quoting me without permission, and putting it under the the headline "Cannibal Sex Fetishists" is the most insulting I have ever experienced.
It's a vore fetish.. not a damn cannibal fetish.......

Evidently, you can't have an innocent fetish today without having people throwing dirt on you.
Quantium
???

Postby Deathworks » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi!

D1g1talDesignzor: Just for completeness' sake, I am one of those disgusted by bulging bellies. In my own book, they are just another distortion/disfigurement, just like amputation. And given that such things do also show up in horror/horrific movies (if asked about "bulging bellies" outside our context, I would think many people would say "Alien" or its parody in "Spaceballs"), I think there is a real creep factor to them seen by the general public.

Reaverbot: I think this thread has been so thoroughly derailed by now that it is probably best to let it run its new course in hope of protecting others. I just feel a bit sorry for MidnightRose after sharing such a well-done drawing.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Reaverbot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:47 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:

Quoting me without permission, and putting it under the the headline "Cannibal Sex Fetishists" is the most insulting I have ever experienced.

Evidently, you can't have an innocent fetish today without having people throwing dirt on you.

Doesn't feel nice to be labeled as disturbing does it?
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeruOmen » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am

Reaverbot wrote:mommy please make the crybabies go away

edit: what if i was offended by the strange, exaggerating stretching that soft vore causes? Should you have to put a warning in your topic title?

Haha. Start going to Softvore images and typing "omg why didnt u warn me it was soft vore im gonna throw up now".
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby BlackRose » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 am

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

D1g1talDesignzor: Just for completeness' sake, I am one of those disgusted by bulging bellies. In my own book, they are just another distortion/disfigurement, just like amputation. And given that such things do also show up in horror/horrific movies (if asked about "bulging bellies" outside our context, I would think many people would say "Alien" or its parody in "Spaceballs"), I think there is a real creep factor to them seen by the general public.

Reaverbot: I think this thread has been so thoroughly derailed by now that it is probably best to let it run its new course in hope of protecting others. I just feel a bit sorry for MidnightRose after sharing such a well-done drawing.

Deathworks

Agreed. Its that bad that a thread was derailed this easily. It is an excellent picture, yet... people are so prone to voicing their opinions and apparently enough of them got 'offended' that it was hardvore, that the thread is now a bawww thread. But too be frank, I kinda expected it from this community.
BlackRose
---

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 am

I normally don't visit the Hard Vore area since I'm rather squeamish with gore, but can I say something?

Why is it that people completely ignore the title of the subforum, enter a Hard Vore thread or folder, and then voice their disapproval of it stating that they should have been warned that Hard Vore would be existent? I get the feeling people do it to annoy, but this is downright ignorant, pure and simple. There is no excuse for ignoring the forum or thread's subtitle and then posting your comment, then wondering why people get pissed off with you. If you can't handle the content, just leave without a word and go visit one of the other subforums this area offers. It's that simple, so why can't people understand this?
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 am

Passion_25 wrote:I normally don't visit the Hard Vore area since I'm rather squeamish with gore, but can I say something?

Why is it that people completely ignore the title of the subforum, enter a Hard Vore thread or folder, and then voice their disapproval of it stating that they should have been warned that Hard Vore would be existent? I get the feeling people do it to annoy, but this is downright ignorant, pure and simple. There is no excuse for ignoring the forum or thread's subtitle and then posting your comment, then wondering why people get pissed off with you. If you can't handle the content, just leave without a word and go visit one of the other subforums this area offers. It's that simple, so why can't people understand this?

People are dumb, rude, too busy fapping, or just plain ignorant.

I include myself in at least three of those catagories.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 pm

That's half the problem, and what I have come to expect from some of the people around here. Many newer members only care about themselves and their own fantasies, and don't seem to pay any attention to the things that matter. Either that, or the abscence of the need for any common sense in the UK and US is having an obvious effect.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby Quantium » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Deathworks:

Never mind all this, it was stupid to even start this silly discussion at all.

Forget about all this, and be friends in peace ^_____^
Quantium
???

Postby LunaTheWolf » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:04 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:

That write-up still angers me. How can they seriously put some of us (including you, DD) on the spot like that and accuse us of being cannibal fetishists?? :/ Some of the comments were very harsh, too. like what someone said how "the bravest of them would squeak 'can i nibble your earlobe?' then scuttle back to their basement apartments."

I seriously think there are lurkers on this site who are observing us. BEWARE, YOU STALKERS! MUHAHAAA!!
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby Deathworks » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi!

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Deathworks:

Never mind all this, it was stupid to even start this silly discussion at all.

Forget about all this, and be friends in peace ^_____^

Actually, I hope that our little discussion may have had some positive impact. But you are right, it is not that important.

And of course we are friends - I have known for quite a while that our tastes differ, but that is really no problem.

BlackRose and Passion_25: You sound very pessimistic about the community here. While I have to admit that I am a very low-activity member and thus probably not informed about most of the things going on, I always had the impression that by and large the Portal had a rather friendly, integrative community.

If you can't handle the content, just leave without a word and go visit one of the other subforums this area offers. It's that simple, so why can't people understand this?

That is a very good question indeed. I can understand if people are upset about completely lacking labelling or mislabelling (like with posts containing only a link to something and no explanation in the subject or the post what awaits you on the other side), but by being in the right forum, this thread is already labelled Hard Vore and if you use a method of browsing the site that removes that information, then you have only yourself to blame (concerning the unlabelled links, my policy is to wait until people comment on the content so I know whether there is a trauma waiting on the other side :) :) :) :) ).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby SeruOmen » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 pm

prisoner wrote:
Reaverbot wrote:mommy please make the crybabies go away

edit: what if i was offended by the strange, exaggerating stretching that soft vore causes? Should you have to put a warning in your topic title?

Are you offended by the strange, exaggerated stretching that soft vore causes?

So far, I have seen several dozen complaints about surprise hard vore and zero complaints about surprise stretching from soft vore. No point in making an issue out of something that isn't already an issue.

Maybe the people interested in hard vore aren't as whiny and just accept the fact that they're in the Soft Vore forum. You have any idea how often I've come across unlabeled anal vore and gone "Oh god! Wait... it's in the right forum. *shrug* Oh well."
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore