Dogs eating a girl

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Dogs eating a girl

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

Sideromelane: Unfortunately, people are not even looking at the latest post, they are only looking at the latest topic (which is to the left of the shot you show). The latest topic does indeed not list the subforum it is from. Personally, I also consider this habit to be highly impractical, as it means that members do not notice if there is new activity in older threads and the odds of people starting redundant threads is much greater as they simply don't have any idea what is going on on the forums...

Deathworks

People are frikking lazy. Posting a moan about lack of warnings when something is IN THE CORRECT SUBFORUM, should be a bannable offence.

Hmm.

*Heads to suggestionbox*
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lonewolfgui » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Surge wrote:Hi!

It's nice to have a warning because the "Newest Threads" area doesn't tell you what forum it's in.

:3

You are incorrect. it *DOES* tell you if you take more than 5 seconds away from fapping to actually LOOK beyond the title.

Screenshot attached with fucking HIGHLIGHTS for you and others stupidity to comprehend. ^.=.^

Sideromelane 1, crybabys 0
Last edited by lonewolfgui on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrCrimson » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Ooh nice pic :3

Although if you ask me she her expression makes it seem like she's not in as much pain as she should be, hehe
MrCrimson
Somewhat familiar

Postby tailman8079 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:31 pm

see, this is the problem with the latest topic area. it needs to tell what subforum it's in. there was a topic about this problem a while back. because it's in the correct sub forum, it doesn't need a warning. i mean, imagine going into the hardvore subforum and every single topic has (hv) out to the side. doesn't make sense does it? people have had problems in the past with this. I came in, knowing it was probably hardvore, even though i don't particularly like hardvore, because i was interested that maybe this was going to be about a certain scene in watchmen.
tailman8079
Somewhat familiar

Postby tailman8079 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 pm

MrCrimson wrote:Ooh nice pic :3

Although if you ask me she her expression makes it seem like she's not in as much pain as she should be, hehe

well, she's probably in shock.
tailman8079
Somewhat familiar

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Deathworks wrote:Hi!

Sideromelane: Unfortunately, people are not even looking at the latest post, they are only looking at the latest topic (which is to the left of the shot you show). The latest topic does indeed not list the subforum it is from. Personally, I also consider this habit to be highly impractical, as it means that members do not notice if there is new activity in older threads and the odds of people starting redundant threads is much greater as they simply don't have any idea what is going on on the forums...

Deathworks

People are frikking lazy. Posting a moan about lack of warnings when something is IN THE CORRECT SUBFORUM, should be a bannable offence.

Hmm.

*Heads to suggestionbox*

I really don't want to get in this flame war, but the point I think the people are trying to make is on the left hand side of the website it DOES NOT show what forum it is in. It does NOT specify. It is a SITE error. Though it would be a friendly POLITE gesture to consider the wide gamut of people who visit the site and tailor your titles for all, just as thumbnails for work it is nice to have it elude to what is going on if it might be found offensive. I personally don't care because there is a handy dandy back button on my browser and my day isn't ruined. It is just being POLITE and CONSIDERATE is all I think the general populous is looking for. When I post something on a thread about my work it usually has a SCAT warning for the fact A LOT of people don't like it. I think the same should go for anything beyond the realm of "soft vore". If it isn't the Norm then maybe give a heads up in the title it takes all of TWO seconds.
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:14 pm

People need to stop crying. It's in the appropriate forum. Maybe you should be careful before you go clicking links.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:15 pm

mommy please make the crybabies go away

edit: what if i was offended by the strange, exaggerating stretching that soft vore causes? Should you have to put a warning in your topic title?
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 pm

If I could modify the site myself personally I think I would make it so it would show an icon for each classification on the left-hand side of each title, that would illustrate what topic it is under. This would tell someone exactly where they are going no matter what specific type it may be. Since that seems to be the issue.
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Reaverbot wrote:mommy please make the crybabies go away

edit: what if i was offended by the strange, exaggerating stretching that soft vore causes? Should you have to put a warning in your topic title?

What if I FAINT/ PASS OUT/ VOMIT from the sight of blood?
Sarcasm is so fun! :-D
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby prisoner » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Are you offended by the strange, exaggerated stretching that soft vore causes?

So far, I have seen several dozen complaints about surprise hard vore and zero complaints about surprise stretching from soft vore. No point in making an issue out of something that isn't already an issue.
prisoner
---

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 pm

prisoner wrote:

Are you offended by the strange, exaggerated stretching that soft vore causes?

So far, I have seen several dozen complaints about surprise hard vore and zero complaints about surprise stretching from soft vore. No point in making an issue out of something that isn't already an issue.

lol

At least the other guy realized I was being sarcastic. Cant say i didnt expect something like that

This wasn't surprise hard vore because it was in the hard vore section, and if it was clicked on via the newest posts sections they should have seen "dogs." If it was clicked on it was the fault of the person who clicked on it. And either way, and no lasting mental or physical harm was done in the process. End of story.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby prisoner » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 am

You can't blame me for not catching sarcasm over the internet. >.> Also,

prisoner wrote:
Surge wrote:the "Newest Threads" area doesn't tell you what forum it's in

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19715 <- Here is the relevant literature.

That said, multiple predators gave me the feeling that this particular thread would contain hard vore.

it's not always obvious from the title alone. You should understand why we're complaining if you've read through the link above.
prisoner
---

Postby BlackRose » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:49 am

THIS IS A FUCKING AWESOME PICTURE!!

That said, will you all stop your bitching and moaning for once? Jesus fucking Christ.
BlackRose
---

Postby Deathworks » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 am

Hi!

Personally, I see this as a problem of personal responsibility:

If you go to a thread via the index page, you know where it is. So, you are properly warned.
If you go to a thread via the latest post, you also know where it is, so again, you are properly warned.
If you use the latest topics link, you don't know where it is. So, it could be anywhere on the site. If you still want to use that feature, you do so at your own risk. I mean, if you go driving around blind folded, you should not complain about not reaching the location you wanted to reach. We all know the latest thread does not show where the thread is located, so it may take us anywhere. And demanding that people take into account every quirk of this rather minor feature sounds rather absurd to me (after all, once it has moved from the top of that list, it will never be visible there again, but it will show up in the latest post and the index page accordingly.

As for changing the site, personally, I would rather see the latest topics feature itself removed completely. As I said, it is distorting the information about site activity and encouraging redundant threads even about issues currently debated in existing threads. If a thread was created but no one ever commented on it, it could still lead the pack for a long time if discussion continues in existing threads. On the other hand, no information about lively debates in senior threads is shown.

Until that happens, I really suggest that people who can't stand certain sections of the site should not use the latest thread or come to terms with sometimes seeing things they would rather not see. I mean, we are adults here, aren't we?

Deathworks

EDIT: Correct naming inside the post (no content change). Also want to point out that I put my suggestion for removal of the feature into the discussion over in the technical section. It would be nice if people could share their thoughts on the feature there.
Last edited by Deathworks on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Fate_Krieger » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:31 am

Deathworks wrote:I mean, we are adults here, aren't we?

That's probably the question we should be asking. >.> :P
Fate_Krieger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reaverbot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:52 am

prisoner wrote:You can't blame me for not catching sarcasm over the internet. >.> Also,

prisoner wrote:
Surge wrote:the "Newest Threads" area doesn't tell you what forum it's in

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19715 <- Here is the relevant literature.

That said, multiple predators gave me the feeling that this particular thread would contain hard vore.

it's not always obvious from the title alone. You should understand why we're complaining if you've read through the link above.

Reading that I still don't understand the problem here, because like Deathworks said "Hi! you are using the latest topics feature at your own risk." First off it should make sense that if no subforum is listed then you know full well that you could be ending up anywhere in the site. If it has to stay the solution is certainly not, nor will it ever will be, jamming "HARD" into the title of every topic on the hard vore board.

Secondly, if anything the people whining about hard vore should just shut up and move the fuck along in the first place. It only causes these kinds of arguments, and Eka has said multiple times that she doesn't like arguments on the site. You can't get away with such complaints elsewhere on the site, that's for sure.. I don't at all see how it's fair that people who enjoy hardvore should have to endure others complaining about their preference anymore than anyone else on this site.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Reaverbot wrote:edit: what if i was offended by the strange, exaggerating stretching that soft vore causes? Should you have to put a warning in your topic title?

Horrible comparison.

People in general don't see stretching as disturbing, actually it's rather an entertainment, if you have ever watched cartoons a lot of characters have exaggerating stretching (Tom & Jerry for example).

Blood and gore however is seen as disturbing, that's why some movies and games gets censored due to that.

Even if the case would be that you think stretching is offending, no one would care to put warnings since you then belong to the very minority.
Quantium
???

Postby Deathworks » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi!

Reaverbot: Since I am not using the newest topic myself, I am not sure, but I think that the other two really hated subforums, those not shown to non-members, do not show up in the newest topic. Cockvore seems to be relatively inactive, and analvore is also not really overcrowded in activity. Softvore and unbirth are commonly thought to be absolute main stream, so people may feel that anyone who starts whining there risks getting into a lot of trouble with the community.

Well, people arguing about the pros and cons of the different interests is not completely new - the two hidden subforums each have a thread discussing whether they should actually exist or be allowed there. However, what I do think is a problem here is that the discussion keeps on disrupting threads dedicated to normal subforum activity (I know, my posts in this thread are also part of the problem, but I think that this transgression is necessary in this already damaged thread to protect future threads).

Please allow me to add a small tidbit of my opinion I forgot to mention thus far: If the subforum ID needs to be put into the subject of each and every thread in a subforum, it seems to defeat the purpose of having the subforums in the first place. Then we could simply combine the non-hidden subforums of the upload section and make it one single, big upload section.

Deathworks

EDIT: D1g1talDesignzor: If you hadn't noticed, this entire community consists of minorities. Thus, it is essential for us to respect different minorities. And the comparison is actually not that absurd as even in softvore, you have very different agendas and very different styles (both visually and philosophically). Infighting is about the last thing we need. R E S P E C T is what should be written on our crest. I admit, I dislike hardvore and personally am still coming to terms of accepting it as vore, but it is part of this community, and anyone who wants to cause trouble within its activities is disrupting the Portal as a whole. You can discuss its merits or lack thereof in dedicated threads, that is fine, but as long as the site says the hardvore fans are welcome here, you should not disrupt their activities unduly. Or saying it differently - disrupting a hardvore thread is no different than disrupting a softvore thread or a thread in the hidden forums or an extra softvore thread - putting it simply, it is not wanted.
Last edited by Deathworks on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby lonewolfgui » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm

dang this topic turned into a flame war :anime:
you guys should stop clicking things without knowing about it first ¬_¬
hardvore is vore like all other kinds of vore, so there is no need for warnings ò.ó, if you don't like it, simply be carefull when cliking links in this eka's forum '-'
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore