Dogs eating a girl

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dogs eating a girl

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Some dogs nomming on a girl's intestines while she's still alive
Attachments
gjfg.PNG
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Re: Dogs eating a girl

Postby mohammedss » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Put a warning in the titel...
mohammedss
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Its in the Hard Vore forum. Warning enough there hrmm?

Nice find, although I think I recall seeing it around before.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KlinKitty » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Its in the Hard Vore forum. Warning enough there hrmm?

I don't know about him, but I know I often overlook the name of the forum a front-page post is in.

(Though the 'Dog<b>s</b> eating a girl bit shoulda clued me in).
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby Quantium » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Nice picture, dogs eating girls is always hot ^^;

Thanks for sharing.
Quantium
???

Postby LunaTheWolf » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm

hooo..... that looks like it really hurts..... i geuss this is why hardvore never turned me on ^^;
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby tod3690 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 pm

yes a warning would have been nice.
tod3690
---

Postby LunaTheWolf » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Well, it's on the hardvore thread.... i don't see why it needs a warning. But that's just me.
LunaTheWolf
---

Location: Drinking Lon Lon Milk with excessive amounts of chocolate....

Postby lonewolfgui » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:05 pm

they are just, probably, newbyes... if you can't take on hardvore, go on other foruns like softvore >.>
erm.. back to the topic, great draw ^-^
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby Surge » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:42 am

Hi!

It's nice to have a warning because the "Newest Threads" area doesn't tell you what forum it's in.

:3
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby prisoner » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 am

Surge wrote:the "Newest Threads" area doesn't tell you what forum it's in

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19715 <- Here is the relevant literature.

That said, multiple predators gave me the feeling that this particular thread would contain hard vore.
prisoner
---

Postby Briar Fox » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:09 am

can't... unsee... thanks for sharing!!! guro... bad... Really great pic! my brain hurts... :cry:
Briar Fox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fate_Krieger » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 am

Actually it looks to me like she's saying "Aww guys, don't do that!" :P
Fate_Krieger
Somewhat familiar

Postby mohammedss » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 am

Do you really think that when i see a topic in the new topics part with the title Dogs eating a girl i am going to look if it isnt in the hardvore forum?
mohammedss
Been posting for a bit

Postby anubis » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 am

mohammedss wrote:

Do you really think that when i see a topic in the new topics part with the title Dogs eating a girl i am going to look if it isnt in the hardvore forum?

The fact that the title has the word ''Dogs'' see that? That's a plural. And the fact it has the word ''Girl'' See that? Singular. One would assume that there would be more than one dog eating the one girl.

This has been your English lesson for today from your friendly neighborhood jackal.

Jackal
anubis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kovu » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Hummm I love it!!! Thanks!! I'd wish there would be more of that stuff here! :evil: :evil: :gulp:
Kovu
Participator

Postby Katojana » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 pm

anubis wrote:
mohammedss wrote:

The fact that the title has the word ''Dogs'' see that? That's a plural. And the fact it has the word ''Girl'' See that? Singular. One would assume that there would be more than one dog eating the one girl.

This has been your English lesson for today from your friendly neighborhood jackal.

Jackal

And this forum is full of people who have some issues with grammatics... More than often people write it that way.
just put an (hv) or such things in the title and everyone is alright. what's your problem with that :<
Katojana
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mirukani » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 pm

A lot of visual hard vore isn't my thing (I prefer written, myself), but the picture is nicely done. I like the expression on the girl's face, especially.

As for the whole "you should label this as hard vore in the thread title"... I rarely visit the front page. My bookmark is set straight for the forum index. I might be in the minority of people who do this, but I'm still in the camp that says that this was posted in the hard vore subforum and shouldn't need a warning. When you're posting a new thread, do you think of what it's going to look like on front page of the portal? Probably not. You're just trying to make sure it's in the right subforum. Ergo, it really shouldn't need a warning in the title, because it's in the correct subforum, where people come to look specifically at hard vore and don't need to be told twice.
Mirukani
---

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Surge wrote:Hi!

It's nice to have a warning because the "Newest Threads" area doesn't tell you what forum it's in.

:3

You are incorrect. it *DOES* tell you if you take more than 5 seconds away from fapping to actually LOOK beyond the title.

Screenshot attached with fucking HIGHLIGHTS for you and others stupidity to comprehend. ^.=.^
Attachments
FORUM NAME.PNG
How to read the fucking forum
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi!

Sideromelane: Unfortunately, people are not even looking at the latest post, they are only looking at the latest topic (which is to the left of the shot you show). The latest topic does indeed not list the subforum it is from. Personally, I also consider this habit to be highly impractical, as it means that members do not notice if there is new activity in older threads and the odds of people starting redundant threads is much greater as they simply don't have any idea what is going on on the forums...

Mirukani: I also prefer to check the forum index, but I also sometimes check the front page to see if there are currently interesting discussions in the subforums I usually do not visit. This here is such an example, actually. I really don't like or enjoy hard vore, but the title of the thread made me quite curious - I was wondering whether this thread was referring to that young Canadian singer who got the unpleasant encounter with the coyotes a little while ago. Fortunately, this was not the case...

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Next

Return to Hardvore