Girl lettuce and tomatoe

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Girl lettuce and tomatoe

Postby GiantessFanXXX » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 am

Girl,lettuce and Tomatoe
===

"Alex!" Came the annoyed voice of the purple haired teenager Cindy she had returned into the kitchen to find that Alex had devoured the sandwhich she had just made.Cindy placed her hands upon her bare hips,she walked around naked most of the time as she was a nudist and preffered to just be naked unlike her roomate Alex who was just a year younger than her she always dressed in cute little outfits.

Today however she was dressed in a pretty pink dress,her blue hair was tied in a pigtail and both legs and feet were bare and to Cindy the worst thing was that she was eating her sandwhich.Though Cindy had to admit the girl did look nice in that dress and with her hair like that.

"um Cindy"Alex says pointing to Cindy who realised what exactly she was pointing at,she was drooling the sound and smell of the girl aroused her."oh sorry"Cindy says wiping the drool from her mouth her expression quickly changing to one of anger as she took a couple of steps forward towards Alex.Cindy grinned thoughts going through her head,thoughts that not only scared Cindy but also aroused her.

"Noe come on Alex you know i made that for myself"

"But Cindy i was just soooo hungry"

"i know i'm not that mad"

"Y.....your not?"

"No infact you can make it up to me later"

===

A couple of hours later the twogirls were still talking happily in the kitchen...

Cindy says folding her arms 'Oh yes you will make it up to me......perhaps by becoming a sandwhi.....no Alex is my friend i would never hurt her......or would I?' she thinks to herself looking over Alex her hand covering her mouth to hide her drool.

She shook her head then a thought came to her she grinned looking to Alex again "hey Alex i know how you can make it up to me"Cindy says a mishievous smile on her face as she once again looked the girl over.

"Realy... how?"Alex says a small sparkle in her eyes as she got to her feet looking hopefully to Cindy.

"mmm you just go upstairs and.....undress then come back down here in five minutes no question's asked"

"Sure thing"Cindy says enthusiasticly as she ran out of the kitchen,there was the sound of running and a slam of a door and then Cindy began her preperation.Cindy chuckle dhappily clearing the kitchen table placing a large,human sized slice of bread ontop using a knife she was sure to butter the bread before placing some cellary ontop of it with a couple of slices of cheese.

Upstair's Alex couldn't help but wonder what Cindy was up to,but didn't question as she stripped herself down,casting her dress to the side and then eagerly running down the stairs and was confused by what she saw in the kitchen.

"Cindy.....what's all this?"

"hmm oh this well ya know i said you'd make it up to me?"

"yes"

"well this is how since you ate my sandwhich you can take it's place"Cindy says her tongue tracing along her lips as she rushed forward with incredible speed taking a hold of Alex's hand "now come dear don't worry"

"but.....but i don't want to..."

"you want to make poor old me starve?"Cindy says pouting and batting her eyelids making her look like a mixture of both pathetic and cute.

"well........ok then"Alex says smiling as Cindy led her over to the bread she looked at the size of it in awe "wow."

"heh i know large isn't it like the other stuff i'm putting on you now lets just get you ontop"Cindy says helping the girl over so she could lay on her back but Cindy shook her head and turned her over so Alex was on her stomach instead.

"here drink this"Cindy says handing Alex a vial of purple liquid who looked curiously at it.

"what does it do?"

"it makes it so you won't be able to feel it when i eat you"Cindy says to Alex smiling as she watched the blue haired girl gulp down the purple haired liquid,Cindy took the empty bottle placing it on the side.Cindy then grabbed both Alex's arms positioning them by her sides,then Cindy grabbed Alex's legs lifting them so her feet were in the air.

"this feels strange"Alex says blinking slightly as she watched Cindy.Cindy giggled happily looking over the early stages of the Alex sandwhich an open jar of mayonnaise in one hand and a brush in the other.Cindy smiled dipping the brush in the mayonnaise spreading it across Alex's feet watching as a little of it trickled down the sides of her feet,Cindy then spread some on Alex's butt humming to herself all the while,now she appled a little to Alex's hair and hands before putting the mayonnaise down on the side.

Cindy hummed taking a little bit of lettuce laying a couple of pieces on both of Alex's butt cheeks,and another set on her head like it was a lettuce hat.Next Cindy gathered three huge slices of tomatoe and a couple of normal sized slices,Alex oohed when she saw them.

"wow those are some big tomatoes"

"yeah they are......and you could help me prepare you more you know"

"hey,hey your the cook i'm only the entre"

"yeah that is true" Cindy giggles a littlelifting Alex's head slightly and slipping one of the large Tomatoes underneath it as if it were a pillow,then she placed a couple of small slices of Tomatoe upon the lettuce on Alex's butt.Cindy then placed the two remaining large Tomatoes and placed them on each side of Alex's back they met in the middle.

Cindy giggled happily "ooh your almost done" she says happily now more to herself "oh and you look sooo sexy sandwhich"this statement caused Alex to blush.

"thanks Cindy that means a lot"

Cindy nodded getting the mayonnaise once again putting it on the two monst recently placed Tomatoes.Cindy then got another piece of bread placing it ontop of Alex she was clearly happy that Alex's feet stuck out at the end.

"ok so long Alex it's been fun but now your ready i'm afraid i must eat you"Cindy says looking over the sandwhich it was clearly too big for her to eat like his,and then Cindy got an idea pulling out a vial of orange liquid from a draw she poured it ontop of the sandwhich.

Alex couldn't see much bt from within the Sandwhich she could clearly see that she was shrinking down as things were getting larger.

Cindy licked her lips the Alex sandwhich now being big enough for her,she reached down taking it in hand,Cindy turned it around so Alex's legs would be the first eaten and then raising the Alex sandwhich to her mouth glistening with saliva she took a bite out of the sandwhich taking both of Alex's legs.

Alex giggled happily a tickling sensation running through her body as it was bitten into "that didn't hurt at alll"she says in a giggly Voice.

Cindy took another bite,Alex's somach was gone and with another bit all that remained was Alex's head,Cindy smiled happily clearly she was enjoying the taste of the sandwhich.With another bite Alex and the sandwhich were gone,Cindy let out a content burp patting her stomach.

"mmm that was good"

Cindy heard a small pop behind her and turned to look at the newly formed Alex licking her lips eagerly as Cindy hugged the confused girl.

"Where definatly doing this again...."
I'm always looking for rps involving OC'S or anime chars

Nearly always Female on Female

PM me if your interested in rping ^^
GiantessFanXXX
Heavy user

Re: Girl lettuce and tomatoe

Postby Genowing » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:37 am

I enjoyed the story, but would have liked some more detail.
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drudicta » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:13 pm

I agree with the Detail part. ^^;
I'm bad at communicating but still like to.
Drudicta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Teruyo » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Well, I enjoyed the subject matter, but capitalization and grammar are your friends, and some more detail would be appreciated.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gr8fzy1 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 pm

I like the fact that it's painless, but I too wish it had been longer. Who eats a sandwich in 4 bites, is it a hamburger roll or something?
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nortystace » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Did Alex leave her knickers on after taking her dress off or did they get soaked in mayo? Sexy story, thank you, it was awesome. :-D
nortystace
Somewhat familiar

Postby Neko Hibiki » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Alex seems suprised she reformed.

Cindy obviously didn't tell her.

I'm suprised Alex didn't protest more to miss Cindy since she thought she was going to die.
Neko Hibiki
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore