ssbm female kirby vore (Warning: Hard vore)

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: ssbm female kirby vore

Postby Tai » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:47 pm

Tails wrote:I like it a lot, the style on some of them (Ness >_<) is "interesting" but overall it's quite nice. I once did a ref job like that, though the RP died before I got to eat any of the losers.

That style makes me *vomit*....oh noes, my last meal, she was so good too! D:
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: ssbm female kirby vore

Postby Tails » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:56 am

On the bright side they did a great picture of the Earthbound cast, in normal form, elsewhere on the site. Jeff was especially well done. I also love the sort of stoic look that Ness has after losing his hand. I'm not a fan of how he is drawn, however that shot of him was great.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Previous

Return to Hardvore