Cap from Gore Screaming Show

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cap from Gore Screaming Show

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm

This is a screencap from the hentai game "Gore Screaming Show". Thought I'd might as well post it. I'm not sure if this is the only vore scene in the game, since I haven't played it, but if I ever find more vorish pics from it I'll post them.
And this is technically M/F, as the thing biting her head off is an amorphous monster called Gore (hence the name of the game) and it speaks in a male voice plus refers to itself using the term boku, which men generally use in Japan for I/me.
Attachments
1149443262910.jpg
Last edited by MidnightRose on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Re: Cap from Gore Screaming Show

Postby boomerangfish » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Oh god.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Elle » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Just one thing to say about that: Nice. X3
Just remember, no matter who you are, what you do, or what your interests are, someone out there would think you're sick and disgusting. All you can do is try your hardest not to be one of those people.
Elle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Travis_Hackett » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Fuckin' awesome...
Post more if you find um!
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Found the non-bloody pic that comes before it.
Attachments
hgfh.PNG
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby felicia mertallis » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Awesome and hot.
felicia mertallis
New to the forum

Postby Kodyax » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Intriguing, I have have to go looking for the game.
Kodyax
New to the forum

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

My character would love to meet "Gore", but my character is male.
eatmeplease
---

Return to Hardvore