Vore from a comic

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore from a comic

Postby Quicksilver » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Just a random picture I found while browsing the tubes. Looks like it's made by Marvel or DC but I don't know.
Attachments
ultimatum3.jpg
It's all just a figment of your imagination.
Quicksilver
???

Re: Vore from a comic

Postby Bannor » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Yeah, it's from Marvel - the Ultimate universe (can't recall exact title.. Ultimate Something! :lol: ) It appears Marvel wanted to kill off the Wasp is a really nasty way so they had the Blob eat her. Good times.
Bannor
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Oh sh.., Fred Dukes is eating people..?!! 8O
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Marvel Ultimatum. Probably wrong, but might be issue #5.
Too bad they artist and writer didn't take advantage of the fact that Wasp can shrink. =P
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby MilkChocolate » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Oh. For a second i thought that was Marvel Zombies and that was Hulk eating someone.
MilkChocolate
???

Postby Hagglesmite » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 am

According to wikipedia hawkeye finds her like that... It also didn't have the issue, but it said "after Ultimatum," so I'm guessing that Seru's in the right ballpark there.

What a grisly way to go for wasp... I was kinda hoping she'd be found shrunken in a bug zapper at some point xP Didn't like her character that much. >.>
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby mojaveraider » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:Oh sh.., Fred Dukes is eating people..?!! 8O

Not in a way I hoped to see. I was hoping he woulda swallowed her whole (if possible). I didn't really care for that version of The Blob though. I liked the old one much better. Didn't know much about the bug girl.
https://www.facebook.com/sharon.cassidy.010486
mojaveraider
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore