Wolf Attack

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Wolf Attack

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 am

Lol ^_^ :-D
  And so the girl became food for the wolves.  
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby tod3690 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:39 am

They were going to make Dog Soldiers 2 bit that didn't take off too well and I think the second move won't be made.
tod3690
---

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:43 am

I like to see a sequel, but the problem is that when they make sequels, it's usually VERY overdone. They try to add more action and shock value, but it hardly every works because they either stray to far from the original storyline, or they don't end up using the same actors. Of course there are exceptions to the rule.
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bannor » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:34 am

can wrote:You should look at youtube.

I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0PQGI36rs

:lol: Awesome find!
Bannor
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 pm

ShadowWolf_Kota wrote:I love the Underworld trilogy, but I do agree that the wolves aren't very good....in fact they even talk about how they tried to make them look a little more feline....WTF?!
8O
well, nothing against felines (I'm fasinated by lions as well as domestic cats..), or against canine-feline mixes for that matter. But a *werewolf* is a *werewolf*. period.

the underworld werewolves looks too bulky for my taste, lack of every canine elegance, they are more like trolls with muzzles than actual wolves..

Akiada wrote:Oh, and on that scene from Blood and Chocolate. It starts towards the end of this clip. And finishes here. The film's rather light on gore so you don't get to actually see him torn apart, but it's pretty heavily implied, heheh.

It was still effectful enough for me. :-D In such films, less is often more.

the wolves are beautiful, and the transformation scene very well done.

can wrote:You should look at youtube.

I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0PQGI36rs

*LOL* and so cute too..
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby prisoner » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 pm

^Not for those with a weak stomach. ; )
prisoner
---

Postby Kovu » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 pm

You're in the right place, man!

I love wolf attacks, ripping, tearing apart their preys, opening bellies, sinking their muzzles in the cavity to extract loops of intestines and other internal organs from a still conscious prey... Slurrrpp Om nom nom :gulp:

I am mostly prey by the way :wink:
Kovu
Participator

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Well good! I'm generally not quite as graphic. For me it's more about the flesh and muscle rather than organs. Though I can get rather graphic as well, but again, I tend to think more about them tearing into the neck and limbs. But it does put a new meaning to the term "eat your heart out". :lol:
Here's the scenario I see in my head:

A girl is running in the woods with three wolves behind her. One comes up from the right side and then another on her left running along side her. She looks behind her and when she turns back around there are three wolves in front of her blocking her escape from all angles. (a typical wolf hunting technique) Some of the wolves bite down on her arms and legs, almost as if to hold her down. Then some tear into the meat of her arms, legs and side. The Alpha rips into her neck and shoulder, which is of course when she loses consciousness and dies. :gulp:

P.S. the girl would be me, the Alpha would be my fiance :wink:
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kovu » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 am

ShadowWolf_Kota wrote:Here's the scenario I see in my head:

A girl is running in the woods with three wolves behind her. One comes up from the right side and then another on her left running along side her. She looks behind her and when she turns back around there are three wolves in front of her blocking her escape from all angles. (a typical wolf hunting technique) Some of the wolves bite down on her arms and legs, almost as if to hold her down. Then some tear into the meat of her arms, legs and side. The Alpha rips into her neck and shoulder, which is of course when she loses consciousness and dies.

P.S. the girl would be me, the Alpha would be my fiance :wink:

That's a nice scenario. Though I would let a Beta wolf do the windpipe clamping, a not-too-strong one. The girl, on her back, realizing her own predicament, relaxes and surrenders herself totally. The Alpha male then jumps between her legs, and starts to chew on the tender flesh there, and at the lower belly area, while the girl is still conscious.
Kovu
Participator

Postby AustinWolfclaw » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 am

Why just three? I prefer like 6 or more wolves lol
AustinWolfclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 am

No, ok, I guess that was a little confusing. There are 8 wolves. 3, whom she sees first... She starts to run (with them close behind) and 2 more wolves show up, one on either side, running along side her, cutting off her escape from those angles. Then (with all 5 wolves chasing still chasing her) she sees 3 wolves blocking her path in front of her. So it's 3 behind her, 3 in front of her, and one on either side, equalling 8. Which is about the size of a normal pack. That is a very common hunting technique they use to ensure that their prey has no way to escape. Does that clear things up? Sorry, I didn't even think about it. ^^;
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby AustinWolfclaw » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:08 pm

mrrrr and they all should eat the prey while it is alive lol
AustinWolfclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 pm

They do for the most part, I mean, of course she dies at one point cuz, well it'd be pretty hard to still be alive after you've been completely torn apart and eaten. ^^; But the most violent part she is conscious for. :gulp:
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 pm

In the book White Fang, an entire husky team is slowly picked off by a pack of wolves. Even one of the sled drivers falls victim to them. One quote I remember was: "I bet he was howlin' as he slid down their throats, dammit!"
It's still kinda sad for me though, because I love dogs as well.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Akiada » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:14 pm

MidnightRose wrote:In the book White Fang, an entire husky team is slowly picked off by a pack of wolves. Even one of the sled drivers falls victim to them. One quote I remember was: "I bet he was howlin' as he slid down their throats, dammit!"
It's still kinda sad for me though, because I love dogs as well.

Ooh, I remember that book and that part. It's awesome.
Akiada
???

Postby prisoner » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am

Dan: It was a joke. The video I quoted was a cute video that Can initially posted. Overall I'm just fascinated by this thread, even though ripping and tearing isn't my thing. You could say that I'm stalking you guys. :3
prisoner
---

Postby Kovu » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 am

prisoner wrote:Dan: It was a joke. The video I quoted was a cute video that Can initially posted. Overall I'm just fascinated by this thread, even though ripping and tearing isn't my thing. You could say that I'm stalking you guys. :3

I like the feeling of being stalked, and wondering how the attack will be :wink:
Kovu
Participator

Postby AustinWolfclaw » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm

ShadowWolf_Kota wrote:They do for the most part, I mean, of course she dies at one point cuz, well it'd be pretty hard to still be alive after you've been completely torn apart and eaten. ^^; But the most violent part she is conscious for. :gulp:

As long as her vitals arent torn or eaten, she'll survive a long time.
AustinWolfclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby prisoner » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Dan_Wolfskin wrote:I like the feeling of being stalked, and wondering how the attack will be :wink:

It would appear that I've inadvertently become a source of sexual arousal. >.>

Somewhat off-topic: Many of my favorite board games are heavy on strategy and piece/location value. I play them by coordinating my pieces in an effort to trap, and eventually eliminate, the units/places that my opponent finds most valuable. This requires getting a good read on my opponent--knowing when and where (s)he will do what and accompanying that prediction with an appropriate plan of attack is important to my style of gameplay. It's a bit eccentric, but it's evidence that I value several of the finer points of the hunt.
prisoner
---

Postby dangerous » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm

I hope necro-bumping this thread won't piss anybody off :S
I just want to say that one thing I really like about wolves is how they cut off all of their prey's plans of escape. Imagine being a predator and seeing your prey rush madly about, completely surrounded, completely at the mercy of the merciless you.

The only problem is, that I would never be able to share with the rest of the pack.
You don't know me. Yet.
dangerous
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore