Wolf Attack

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Wolf Attack

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 am

My name's Kota and I was just wondering who else liked wolf attacks? I'm a wolf and love to watch movies where a wolf, or a pack of wolves is eating a human. I sometimes want to be the wolf doing the attacking, but usually I want to be the person in the middle of it all getting torn to sheds. My mate is also a wolf and prefers to be the predator most of the time, so it works out quite well. :) My favorite movie is blood and Chocolate. I love the scene where the pack goes on the hunt. Not only do I like the part where they catch the guy and eat him, but I like the fact they are humans first, then shift into wolves and eat him with no remorse. They call him "the meat", which I like. I just love being called food, or meat. And of course when it's a wolf attack, the pray is not willing, but rather fighting and screaming. Ugh, I've never really talked to anyone about liking this stuff so I'm kind of insecure. So anyone else like this kind of stuff?
  And so the girl became food for the wolves.  
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Re: Wolf Attack

Postby Quantium » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:00 am

Yes wolf attacking humans are hot fantasies.

My fantasies are about a pretty lady walking in the woods, and a pack of wolves comes and attacks her! The hungry wolfes bites her and fell her to the ground, and they tears her body apart because they are fighting about who will get the biggest body parts to eat. They are tearing apart her arms and legs, and gnawing on her face.

Later, there are only some bones left of the lady with some small rests of flesh, the wolves are resting in the nearness and digesting her body parts in thier stomaches.
The small rests of the lady however, is something the birds can feast on.

My fantasies like this one however, are realistic. Unrealistic things like you mentioned, about humans who turns into wolves, is a turn-off for me.
Last edited by Quantium on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quantium
???

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:06 am

I like both. Your fantasy sounds very nice! I've had very similar fantasies. But I do also like ones where humans turn into wolves, or even anthro wolves attack me. Don't know if that's just me or not though. :roll:
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Incidentally, I've written a poem about this very type of fantasy, although it's more a revenge story than much else. It's the last poem in my first series.

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=165197
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby Bannor » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm not really into hard vore, but I did like your description of how the pack attacks with no remorse, referring to the human as 'meat' (soft or hard, I like that!).
Bannor
???

Postby BlackRose » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Hmm, I et what you mean, I had a dream of when a pack of wolves chased and tore me to shreds. Of course, I do not like being the prey unless a certain predator is involved, but, was pretty cool!

I love chase scenes in RPs, especially chasing my prey and pinning them down, tearing to shreds or eating them whole. So nice :3

-Blackrose
BlackRose
---

Postby Noctivagus » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:32 pm

It depends on my mood, whether I like seeing people torn to shreds or not, but I do always love watching wolves chase people down at least. Of course, I'm a wolf, so being torn apart by other wolves doesn't really appeal to me too much... But other than that it's a rather pleasant thought.
Noctivagus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 pm

I love wolves and enjoy watching them eat, but I personally wouldn't wanna become their food.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Adamskient » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:44 pm

I have had a very vivid dream along these lines:

I dreamt that I was sitting alone on a porch of a house facing the edge of a forest. The sun was nearly finished setting, and I sat there staring into the dense line of trees. I was wearing only a white t-shirt and black PJ pants.

I saw a few sets glowing eyes emerge from the dark forest. More pairs of eye joined them. Shadows began to coalesce around them into the shape of wolves. Voices entered my mind as the wolves slowly and silently padded toward me.

"Are you ready? We appreciate your willing sacrifice. For ages your race has taken our land and our prey. You have shown respect to us by offering your body to us as food. Come, the time draws near."

I slid my black wolf slippers on my bare feet and walked slowly but steadily from the comforts of my world into the forest where a death of atonement awaited me.

Eventually I came to the center of a clearing and the wolves formed a circle around me.

"Please, remove your clothing and lay down. Then we shall begin."

I removed my clothes and slippers, placing them neatly off to the side. I lay nude, face up on the ground. I saw the circle of wolves draw in close around me, their noses twitching.

A great white wolf straddled me and lowered his head to my throat. He licked it gently, and I stroked the soft fur on the top of his head as he began to sink his teeth into the tender flesh of my neck.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as the rest of the wolves joined in the meal. The world faded out as I saw the white wolf's muzzle become a deep, dripping red.

Then I woke up, had some cereal and headed off to work.

P.S. - Noctivagus, your slippers are coming! Sorry for the delays... a few issues cropped up recently.
Adamskient
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Wow, I wish I was the one that had that dream! Very nice! Thanks for the replies everyone! ^_^
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adamskient » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:37 pm

It was a very interesting dream to say the least. I felt no fear, just a sense of calm resignation.
Adamskient
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Damn, that dream sounds awesome.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeah it does! I generally like to be unwilling, but do also like the willing "surrendering" aspect too. If anyone ever wants to RP, just message me. ^_^ Oh, Adamskient, I really look forward to writing that book with you, sounds fun! :-D
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi, and welcome.

..so much nice read in this thread...

Yes, I enjoy hardvore, from the pred's or observer's perspective. Favorite prey are human males, muscular or at least well trained, but also don't mind a female every now and then.

Some years back I had a very vivid dream where I was able to transform into a wolf (a huge black one). I attacked a guy, pinned him down to the ground and ate him - hardvore style, of course. But then I had to flee since I sensed some other people approaching. Quickly I ran away and transformed back again to my human form, and then simply walked away.

Generally, I mostly relate humanoid monsters as preds, but from the observer's perspective I can enjoy a lot of different preds, humanoids, humans, monsters, animals, or animal-alikes. What I'm not that much into however, are overly cute girls as preds, be it anime style or not. But I guess those are predominantly enjoyed by males who are prey, and into the softer kinds of vore, and thus from a complete other perspective than mine. My vore tend to be "ugly", bloody, messy, with sadistic or at least mean preds, and prey unwilling and suffering. It's about predation and predation only.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 pm

I agree, I'm not into cute preds. I can get into the "swallowing whole" aspect of soft vore, but that's about it. I pretty much like willing and unwilling equally, it just depends on my mood. Nice dream by the way! I like just normal wolves attacking, but my favorite is just as you said, humans that turn into either real wolves or anthro wolves. My favorite movie is Blood and Chocolate, and I love the scene where they go on the hunt. They chase after a guy, shift into wolves and eat him. I like that they call him "The meat" and have no remorse. (actually they make some jokes about it like, before they bite a guy they say "Bless this food for I use it to nourish my body" and say about the main female wolf "Some girls will steal your heart, this b*!@# will eat it!" lol :lol: ) And I usually like it to be very bloody and gory.
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby campingcam » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Wolfs are indeed hot. Im not sure why I think that...something about the muzzle, ears, and legs/paws just kinda do it for me. As for the blood and gore, meh, im open to anything but weak stomachs really suck for that king of vore. *shrugs* Letting them eat me is probably something id like even less.

but ya gotta admit...wolfs are indeed hot :wink:
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind...
campingcam
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm

ShadowWolf_Kota wrote:I agree, I'm not into cute preds. I can get into the "swallowing whole" aspect of soft vore, but that's about it.

I can enjoy softvore too, but only if the prey is digested and dies, turned into food for the pred.

I pretty much like willing and unwilling equally, it just depends on my mood.

The willingly sacrifice aspect can be nice sometimes. From the pred's perspective pretty flattering - "you're such a great pred. I want to be eaten by you"..

Nice dream by the way! I like just normal wolves attacking, but my favorite is just as you said, humans that turn into either real wolves or anthro wolves. My favorite movie is Blood and Chocolate, and I love the scene where they go on the hunt. They chase after a guy, shift into wolves and eat him.

I haven't seen that movie, but judging from teh trailers the wolves look good, far better than those in 'Underworld'...

I like that they call him "The meat" and have no remorse. (actually they make some jokes about it like, before they bite a guy they say "Bless this food for I use it to nourish my body" and say about the main female wolf "Some girls will steal your heart, this b*!@# will eat it!" lol :lol: ) And I usually like it to be very bloody and gory.

do you have any links to film snippets of this or other vore parts?
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Akiada » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am

When I'm in the mood for hardvore, I love "Wolf Attacks", heh, both with normal wolves and big mean werewolves. Which makes watching some horror films really fun, like Dog Soldiers, which has awesome werewolves and awesome action as well as deliciously (if somewhat over the top) gore whenever someone runs across one of the werewolves enjoying a meal, hah. I've also heard of a movie called "Into the Wild" or something similar, where a bunch folks get attacked by either wild dogs or wolves, I can't recall which.

Oh, and on that scene from Blood and Chocolate. It starts towards the end of this clip. And finishes here. The film's rather light on gore so you don't get to actually see him torn apart, but it's pretty heavily implied, heheh.
Akiada
???

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 am

Oh how funny! I'm actually watching Dog Soldiers right now! lol I love that movie, probably some of the best werewolf special effects I've seen. (They actually look like wolves, rather than big ugly monsters) It's not a big budget film, but still pretty good. I love the Underworld trilogy, but I do agree that the wolves aren't very good....in fact they even talk about how they tried to make them look a little more feline....WTF?! I don't know why they decided to go in that direction, but the storyline is good. No, Blood and Chocolate doesn't show much gore, but I love the implication and the concept. When they shift, it's beautiful! And what I love most is the attitude they have, like, "yeah, we're wolves and we eat people, so what?" I'll try to get some clips.
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby tod3690 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:21 am

You should look at youtube.

I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0PQGI36rs
tod3690
---

Next

Return to Hardvore