Wolf Attack

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Wolf Attack

Postby nephilim » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 am

Also a necro-bump, but well worth it, I think.

GET YE TO A BOOKSTORE - DIGITAL OR OTHERWISE - and download / buy Anne Rice's "The Wolf Gift." Seriously! She really waxes poetic (and quite graphic) with how the anthro-wolf / wolf-man devours his prey, from his perspective. He tears apart humans and animals. It is deliciously morbid and wonderfully detailed.

Also: Wolves are hot. Seriously. Men-wolves, anthro wolves, they are just so hot.
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby BBthewolf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:27 pm

I got a RP I do where wolves attack and eatt humans very very slowly. Send me a PM if interested
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby CSAR » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:08 am

Chewwy on DA has a story involving a wolf/girl takedown. Should check him out. His work is incredible.
CSAR
New to the forum

Postby BBthewolf » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:58 am

Can you send a link to it please
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby CSAR » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:30 am

CSAR
New to the forum

Previous