Little Red Riding Hood Flash

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Little Red Riding Hood Flash

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Awesome flash of Little Red Riding Hood on Newgrounds. It twists the story, makes it darker. It contains hard vore near the end, but it's mostly offscreen. Still, it's well-animated and enjoyable. :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/299838
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Re: Little Red Riding Hood Flash

Postby Tamara » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Posted, reposted, and rereposted here! :P But still enjoyable. It's an awesome flash, nicely done and such, and the story is quite twisted, I agree completely with that! =^.^=
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Damn, I looked for reposts but couldn't find them. :oops: Sorry. This can get deleted then.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Eka » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Try that
Eka
Administrator

Postby kernac » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Woah, that was awesome, thanks for posting.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby GoldFox » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:23 am

Even though it's been posted quite a few times, this never gets old! Thanks for bring it back up. :gulp:
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby ShadowWolf_Kota » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 am

Wow, I've never seen that before! Definitely dark, but nice! If I had made up the story it would have ended more like that! :gulp:
  And so the girl became food for the wolves.  
ShadowWolf_Kota
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anony-Mouse_Strange » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:13 am

Oh my god, this is an instant classic!
Who am I?
Spoiler: show
The world will never know

I have learned that when you're in a bar and people ask "What's your poison?" I get odd looks when I respond with "Potassium Chloride."
Anony-Mouse_Strange
New to the forum

Postby Cobalt » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 am

Seen it before... Loved it...
Co~^.^

TriHard Kappa FrankerZ Kappa MiniK KappaHD TriHard TriHard WinWaker BibleThump BloodTrail <3
Cobalt
Somewhat familiar

Postby x9c » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 pm

that was a dream/nigtmare come true.i loved it. 8) :lol: :evil: :zombie: :gulp: :)
x9c
New to the forum

Return to Hardvore