Hard Vore/Cooking Drawing Thread

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Hard Vore/Cooking Drawing Thread

Postby KavenBach » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 pm

ROFL!

Though for some reason, I suspect Drako's stomach wouldn't have any trouble with Salmonella ^^;
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Mecho » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:02 am

Ka-Atis wrote:Drako as a cook.. O' Shudder!

You may already have seen his kitchen..

Yes i have :lol: But maybe some of the other ruggs would be e good cook :o
Mecho
---

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:22 pm

The closest a rügg comes to "cooking" is to wash extremely dirty prey before eating it. It's just what that species is like - predators by nature, they like their food raw and killing it by eating it, not by cooking it. Drako counts as human though (but one of the rüggs' ancestors, the rügg features are obvious, but they are less extreme). He could theoretically cook, but well, ahem, as you know..

However, so-called "half-rüggs" are able to as well as willing to cook.

Hmmm, some nice ideas start to develop..
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby KavenBach » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Well, perhaps the Rugg version of "Haute Cuisine" isn't so much how their food is cooked, so much as how they dress it up (or not :wink: ). Maybe a hogtied meal, or a special sauce whose ingredients are known only to the "chef..." not enough to cover up the taste of the fresh meat and blood, but just right to complement it. Like the right kind of wine to go with a steak or chicken... :) Heck, for all I know tying the meal up with its own guts or something could be considered as "classy" for Ruggs...! ^^;
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Quantium » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 pm

This meat-factory slaghters human males, wich will be tinned food for sexy human females. :lol: :gulp:
Quantium
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh my god how that head gets hurled out of that pipe...

very good :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 pm

KavenBach wrote:Well, perhaps the Rugg version of "Haute Cuisine" isn't so much how their food is cooked, so much as how they dress it up (or not :wink: ). Maybe a hogtied meal, or a special sauce whose ingredients are known only to the "chef..." not enough to cover up the taste of the fresh meat and blood, but just right to complement it. Like the right kind of wine to go with a steak or chicken... :) Heck, for all I know tying the meal up with its own guts or something could be considered as "classy" for Ruggs...! ^^;

The last thing could be something for those who like to play with their food. Rüggs are not so much into sauses or wine (and did I mention that they hate cheese ;) ) but they may prep up their preys for the fun of it. And a quick burn on the grill can be nice.. :D

I'm working on something right now..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Quantium » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:58 pm

I remember that one, it make me lol bearing in mind that is Drakos home xD Typical him.

Ka-Atis wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe :lol:
I like the idea, that the head is soon going to be food for a sexy woman... yumm.....
Quantium
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:

I remember that one, it make me lol bearing in mind that is Drakos home xD Typical him.

Something makes me think that he is not at home very often..

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:
Ka-Atis wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe :lol:
I like the idea, that the head is soon going to be food for a sexy woman... yumm.....

and then it will get digested in her stomach
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Ok, a particularly sadistic and curious rügg wants to know how grilled preys taste
Attachments
grilledprey1.jpg
grilledprey2.jpg
grilledprey3.jpg
grilledprey4.jpg
grilledprey5.jpg
grilledprey6.jpg
grilledprey7.jpg
grilledprey8.jpg
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby KavenBach » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:27 am

Yeek! Still alive at that point... ouchie.

Hmm, he looks like he enjoyed his meal... though it looks like it would take a lot more than that to fill him up! :wink:

hmm, were they tasty enough to repeat the process often, or would he reserve this kind of cuisine for when he has a ladyfriend over he wants to impress with his cooking skills? Or perhaps just for prey he feels like being particularly cruel to... :P

Another great piece. And catering nicely to both M and F prey fans I see... :lol:
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:20 am

KavenBach wrote:Yeek! Still alive at that point... ouchie.

sure.
that was the point :D

Hmm, he looks like he enjoyed his meal... though it looks like it would take a lot more than that to fill him up! :wink:

a whole lot can fit into a rügg stomach.

hmm, were they tasty enough to repeat the process often, or would he reserve this kind of cuisine for when he has a ladyfriend over he wants to impress with his cooking skills? Or perhaps just for prey he feels like being particularly cruel to... :P

Looks like it turned out fun enough to deserve repetition. and even showing it to potential girl friends..

Another great piece. And catering nicely to both M and F prey fans I see... :lol:

Thanks. and yes, just one prey seemed to little, so he grabbed a couple. ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:14 pm

KavenBach wrote:hmm, were they tasty enough to repeat the process often, or would he reserve this kind of cuisine for when he has a ladyfriend over he wants to impress with his cooking skills?

I got inspired there.. :-D
Attachments
grill-flirt.jpg
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Quantium » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:and then it will get digested in her stomach

:gulp:

Ka-Atis wrote:Ok, a particularly sadistic and curious rügg wants to know how grilled preys taste

Ka-Atis wrote:
KavenBach wrote:hmm, were they tasty enough to repeat the process often, or would he reserve this kind of cuisine for when he has a ladyfriend over he wants to impress with his cooking skills?

I got inspired there.. :-D

Ka-Atis... You are.. so.. brutal!
But it's funny, haha =P
Quantium
???

Postby Quantium » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Have just been doodling some in MS Paint... tried to be funny in this one xd
Quantium
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:32 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Ka-Atis... You are.. so.. brutal!

yes, there I tried to make a cute little love story and even that turned brutal..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Have just been doodling some in MS Paint... tried to be funny in this one xd

he he, kids sometimes.. :lol:
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Abraxa » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Last edited by Abraxa on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 pm

outch that must hurt :D

Abraxa wrote:Ka-Atis your stuff has a nice raw and nutso feel to it... the brutality of your Rügg character with his odd pointy chin and maxed out with beefy muscles body... There's something delightful and wicked-giggle inducing about it all. I'm starting to look forward more and more to reading what you come up with next. Let the parade of brutality and sadism march onward... hooray!!

yay thanks :-D

and sure, there will be more brutal horror stuff and rüggs from me in near future.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Mecho » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 am

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Have just been doodling some in MS Paint... tried to be funny in this one xd

Haha! :lol: And you succeeded.
Mecho
---

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore