Hardcore Unbirth?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hardcore Unbirth?

Postby Tyoka » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:26 pm

I made this post in Unbirth and I think I was redirected here. Does anyone have anything bloody or gory that is Unbirth or Vaginal Vore?
Tyoka
New to the forum

Re: Hardcore Unbirth?

Postby AndromedaReject » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Sadira's got tendrils inside her womb that have mouths with teeth in them. ^^; She could by all means rip someone apart inside her womb. :oops:
AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitti » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:25 pm

First off, that seems disgusting..

Secondly, there is no dual catagory; It's either HardVore of Unbirth, it can't be both; if there's blood in it due to vore, it'll be rediracted here.. geez
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby Thebob » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:39 pm

There was a short gif or something thats popped up occasionally, of a guy getting his head pulled up a vagina then crushed once inside. That is all I know of off the top of my head, might try asking for that specificly. Pretty sure someone around here has it still.
Thebob
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AndromedaReject » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:51 am

Kitti wrote:First off, that seems disgusting..

Secondly, there is no dual catagory; It's either HardVore of Unbirth, it can't be both; if there's blood in it due to vore, it'll be rediracted here.. geez

To Each their own Kitti. >.>
AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby isaac52 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:30 pm

actually kitti: hard UB is a type of hard vore, its just that most people go by what its really about, unbirth

It can be classified as both though, even though there is no judge or jury on this matter, just by going to the main terms

unbirth=still a type of vore
so if there is blood, crushing, chewing of any kind in UB, it will be hard UB

this is just my take on it using the roots of the words ^^;

as in actuality, no one can say for sure i dont think
isaac52
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi!

Personally, I do not really see the advantage of the vaginal vore vs. UB definition debate.

In my book, UB is a classification parallel to Oral Vore, Penis Vore, Anal Vore, Bell Bottom vore, that is, a classification about which entrance into the body (?) is used.

Hard Vore, on the other hand, is a classification going together with Soft Vore and Non-fatal Vore.

The way I see it, the two classifications do not stand in any deterministic relationship so that any combination of one element of the first classification and one element of the second classification is possible:

Hard Oral Vore
Soft Penis Vore
Non-fatal Bell Bottom Vore
Hard UB

are just as plausible as

Non-fatal Oral Vore
Hard Penis Vore
Soft Bell Bottom Vore
Non-fatal UB

I know that there have been various attempts to add attributes to UB to exclude certain groups, but in most cases, such exclusions either do not seem logical or even confusing.

Things I have seen and consider incorrect:

* UB can not have underage predators
* UB must result in absorption
* UB is different from vaginal vore

I know that the last one is defended by some people. However, I do not see a benefit there (as opposed to UB vs. insertion where it is a clear distinction between partial and complete process in a way).

The distinction based on the organ where the voyage ends becomes weird when you have magical or alien creatures where the distinction between womb and stomach may not be so clear cut. I know a series of Japanese erotic short stories where alien giantesses kept attacking the earth where their wombs serve as digestive organs, but are definitely referred to as wombs, sometimes are even connected with reproductive purposes and usually do exist together with and separate from the normal digestive tract. Are we to accept the author's claim that these are wombs and thus we are dealing with UB, or do we say that the author is wrong and these are stomachs and we are dealing with vaginal vore.

Personally, I do not see the advantage in that distinction and enforcing that kind of decision.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby isaac52 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:22 pm

lossa'..big words...detail... x.x too much
lolz
but what i cud understand, some really nice points ya got thar
isaac52
Somewhat familiar

Postby deadlock89 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Kitti wrote:First off, that seems disgusting..

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/devilman_ ... 05/15.html this one page proof its not when you consider the cat head was her vagina
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby ichbinich » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 am

Vagina Dentata, anyone? >D I'm somewhat fascinated by the concept tbh. Don't see it used too often though...well, there's the movie Teeth. She only bites off some fingers and a few phalli though.

Spiderbone did a sketch of a Vagina Dentata monster.

And I'd imagine this lady here would be very much capable of hardvore unbirthing somebody.
mawshot vagina dentata fo shizzle.jpg

Undoubtedly fanart for Tokyo Gore Police.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Return to Hardvore