ResidentEvil Vore Scenes

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

ResidentEvil Vore Scenes

Postby Qbert20032000 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:46 pm

Hey guys

I search for Resindent Evil/Biohazard vore scenes.
All you have Movies, Arts, Sreenshots.
THX
Qbert20032000
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:54 pm

This one is the death scenes from RE, but it does have quite a bit of vore in it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... evil+death

Watch out though, quite a lot of graphical violent beside vore
Eka
Administrator

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:39 pm

Wow...I've never heard so much moaning in one video before. Awesome!
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:41 pm

Meh. I was planning on recording some vore scenes from every game I have that has vore... but not only did I lose my capture device, I broke my PS2 -.-;' I'll try to get'em captured, still.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby MissDeviant » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:21 pm

Wow, that games gotta be the most violent game in history.
All those lovely decapitations..
MissDeviant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mercenaryartist » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:19 pm

MissDeviant wrote:Wow, that games gotta be the most violent game in history.
All those lovely decapitations..

You must be new to video games missdeviant lol. You see, theres this game called 'Mortal kombat'...
Mercenaryartist
New to the forum

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:59 pm

Oh Resident Evil 4 is more violent than any Mortal Kombat game could ever hope for.
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby kan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:48 pm

There is this game called Mortal Kombat Deception, one of the most violent video games and Mortal Kombat was the first game that showed blood in a game, it was kinda disturbing 'cause the first MK game appeared in 1992.
kan
Participator

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:36 pm

Oh I know all about them, but seriously, nothing is more disturbing then the first time leon's head falls off...
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katojana » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:42 pm

omg o.o I didn't know that are this much ways to die in this game *giggle* only saw 1/10 of them X3
but nice Vore scenes *nod nod*
Katojana
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mercenaryartist » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:17 am

CerberusTheHitman wrote:Oh I know all about them, but seriously, nothing is more disturbing then the first time leon's head falls off...

...Ok, I cant help but think you sound really...squeamish. The game isnt that bad gore wise. Yeah you get slashed up, cut in half, decapitated and chewwd up but it doesnt get that into detail.

MK on th eother hand, esp with the new one where you basically get to make your own fatalities from a set of about 20 fatality moves per character does manage to out do RE gore wise.
Mercenaryartist
New to the forum

Postby CerberusTheHitman » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:48 am

Mercenaryartist wrote:
CerberusTheHitman wrote:Oh I know all about them, but seriously, nothing is more disturbing then the first time leon's head falls off...

...Ok, I cant help but think you sound really...squeamish. The game isnt that bad gore wise. Yeah you get slashed up, cut in half, decapitated and chewwd up but it doesnt get that into detail.

MK on th eother hand, esp with the new one where you basically get to make your own fatalities from a set of about 20 fatality moves per character does manage to out do RE gore wise.

Oh, I am far from squeemish, most of my games are violently M rated, and zombie movies are some of my favorites. But still, everyone has their limits, and seeing your main character, the hero of the story, well, when you see the inside of his esophogus AND inside of his spinal column at the same time, well, thats pretty graphic
CerberusTheHitman
Somewhat familiar

I think I can help clear this up...

Postby Kaoru » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:30 am

In a game like Resident Evil 4, you tend to sympathize with the main character. He's the only person (mostly) you can be, you're trying to survive with him, you're facing nearly impossible odds...how can you not want him to keep living and survive, and not get chopped up? It's more disturbing to see someone you sympathize with and personify die than it is to see a random person die.

In Mortal Kombat, barring our 'favorite characters', you never really get restricted to just one person. You can use anyone that's currently available, and most of the fatalities are performed either by you or on you. Even so, you don't personify this character much. It's a one-on-one match that lasts a few minutes, or a series of them. You don't wonder about yourself in this person's shoes, you just make them move around.

Mortal Kombat doesn't try to be 'scary', either. Resident Evil 4 sets up the mood for horror with music, visuals, voices, everything... When you see a guy screaming as he runs towards you in blood-soaked clothing with a chainsaw, you think "Oh, **** **** ****!!!". Especially after you see this guy rip through a door and charge up stairs, or some such. Or when he comes at you out of nowhere.

This is only exacerbated by the fact that if you get chopped up by this guy you have to do everything nearby again, while in Mortal Kombat, if you lose, you can just choose to continue.

Mortal Kombat is made to make your adrenaline pump and your blood race as you tear through your opponents in bloody ways. Resident Evil is made to make you jump.

...And miss your shot, thereby getting killed. :3
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:55 am

Woah, this topic got... off topic fast.
Houyo
???

Postby Qbert20032000 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:27 pm

exaktly what I want to say.
Please post pics, links and movies.
Qbert20032000
New to the forum

Postby Jet_Prower » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:42 pm

I've watched this before. I love to watch it and others.
Jet_Prower
Been posting for a bit

Usually I don't come here

Postby Deathworks » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:57 pm

Hi!

Actually I don't visit this section of the portal since I don't enjoy this type of thing, but since I saw in the current topics section interest in Biohazard, I figured I could share some info.

The current incarnation (No. 8) of the vore thread at moe.homelinux.net may prove interesting. In this thread (and its predecessors), they often upload captures from Biohazard, so checking the mpegs there may yield things you like.

Have fun!

Deathworks

P.S.: They are WE there, it seems.
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Usually I don't come here

Postby Umiriko » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:02 pm

had a look at all the ones on youtube ^_^ murr the lurkers do it so well, all down in one, i dont think i woujld ever get passed them on the game lol
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to Hardvore