FFX Rikku Model Comparison

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

FFX Rikku Model Comparison

Postby glitch0077 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:48 am

Not enough Rikku vore out there where Rikku is the prey. I'm aiming to change that.

Would like your help in deciding on which Rikku 3D model to use. I made two versions, featured below. The one on the right is one I've been using for some time. The one on the left is a newer version which uses the RenderHub FFX-2 Rikku model as a base.

Rikkus.png
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Re: FFX Rikku Model Comparison

Postby HellfireJags » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:13 pm

Left
HellfireJags
New to the forum

Postby glitch0077 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:17 pm

HellfireJags wrote:Left

Ok! Interesting, why did you pick the left one?
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:35 pm

Prefer the one on the right. The narrower head looks cuter and fits the hair better, and the eyes are a little scary/intense on the left one if you look too close.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:19 pm

No preference
Attachments
6lwrp2xhplg41.jpg
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby glitch0077 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:13 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:No preference

Their faces are different. As the others have been noting.
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:38 pm

glitch0077 wrote:
Rat_Guy wrote:No preference

Their faces are different. As the others have been noting.

Let me rephrase: The difference is so subtle that I have no preference.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Erecant » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:16 pm

Hmm, I think I prefer the right to be honest. The face is more true to the original character. The left's eyes feel more alive and animated, if a little crazy.

In a super vague expression, the right felt more like, "That's Rikku!", whereas the left has a vibe of somebody cosplaying as Rikku, if that makes any sense at all.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby glitch0077 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:43 pm

Erecant wrote:Hmm, I think I prefer the right to be honest. The face is more true to the original character. The left's eyes feel more alive and animated, if a little crazy.

In a super vague expression, the right felt more like, "That's Rikku!", whereas the left has a vibe of somebody cosplaying as Rikku, if that makes any sense at all.

--Erecant

That’s really interesting; the one on the left is technically the one that is more professionally sculpted to match the video game model. The one on the right uses my OC Emily as a base and approximates the appearance. Surprised to find that most view my effort to be better.
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore