Animation doodle

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Animation doodle

Postby Bluecowredshoe » Thu May 19, 2022 6:28 pm

Just wanted to play around with my animation app! Thought I’d do a nice jock boy ruining his diet by packing away a very bewildered college hookup 8O . Also let me know if this is the correct way to upload media on here !!
Attachments
029E8CF8-7F16-44B9-B1BC-7D2289FF740A.gif
Bluecowredshoe
New to the forum

Re: Animation doodle

Postby kernac » Fri May 20, 2022 6:35 am

Dayum~!

Very nice! Also normally you'd request a gallery from Eka, and then post there. Very nice work, looking forward to more stuff from you~!
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to Softvore