What if swallowed by horse

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What if swallowed by horse

Postby Thirasin » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:45 pm

The movie Grimm Brothers will always remain in my mind. A person gets swallowed by horse. What will happened if someone swallowed by horse?

Knowing that horse is herbivore not a man eater. But in this movie case is something different from reality, is fictional, but still needs explains. The movie doesn't give all details. All detail you can say.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Re: What if swallowed by horse

Postby RabbitMuncher » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:30 pm

Their stomachs still produce hydrochloric acid, so probably the same thing that would happen in any other stomach. The person would be liquified.
RabbitMuncher
New to the forum

Postby Lavendercake877 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:33 pm

persoanly you'd have better luck with a cow. i mean they have four tummies right?
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deegonus » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:46 pm

It'd surely be very hot, as horses have higher body temperatures than we do.
Deegonus
New to the forum

Postby Thirasin » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:18 am

Deegonus wrote:It'd surely be very hot, as horses have higher body temperatures than we do.

For sure, so how will work for Brother Grimm movie with horse that swallowed? What will happened inside?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 am

RabbitMuncher wrote:Their stomachs still produce hydrochloric acid, so probably the same thing that would happen in any other stomach. The person would be liquified.

Yes, we would have the same. How will work in this movie, how vulnerable would be her?

Lavendercake877 wrote:persoanly you'd have better luck with a cow. i mean they have four tummies right?

You may try the sperm whale same like cows, but only fish and squids.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:42 am

Thirasin wrote:The movie Grimm Brothers will always remain in my mind. A person gets swallowed by horse. What will happened if someone swallowed by horse?

Knowing that horse is herbivore not a man eater. But in this movie case is something different from reality, is fictional, but still needs explains. The movie doesn't give all details. All detail you can say.

In the case of The Brothers Grimm, where the girl is swallowed by the horse, the horse was enchanted by the magic in the forest to bring the girl to the tower where the Witch was housed so her youth could be stolen to return the Witch to her younger, beautiful self. So, since the next time we see the Horse after the girl is swallowed it still has a bulge and then the next time we see the girl there is no horse, we can assume a few things.

1) After eating the girl and retreating to the forest, the horse expelled the girl one way or another and ran off because it was in a haunted enchanted forest with actual monsters in it.
2) After taking the girl to the tower, the Witch no longer saw a need for it so she blew it up or melted it down to get rid of it.
3) I'm remembering wrong and there was no bulge the second time we see the horse, meaning the girl was digested and returned to life in the casket she wakes up in.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby TheSlimeKing » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:02 pm

The horse would probably die from a ruptured throat and esophagus if it tried to eat someone.
TheSlimeKing
New to the forum

Postby Thirasin » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:45 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:
Thirasin wrote:The movie Grimm Brothers will always remain in my mind. A person gets swallowed by horse. What will happened if someone swallowed by horse?

In the case of The Brothers Grimm, where the girl is swallowed by the horse, the horse was enchanted by the magic in the forest to bring the girl to the tower where the Witch was housed so her youth could be stolen to return the Witch to her younger, beautiful self. So, since the next time we see the Horse after the girl is swallowed it still has a bulge and then the next time we see the girl there is no horse, we can assume a few things.

1) After eating the girl and retreating to the forest, the horse expelled the girl one way or another and ran off because it was in a haunted enchanted forest with actual monsters in it.
2) After taking the girl to the tower, the Witch no longer saw a need for it so she blew it up or melted it down to get rid of it.
3) I'm remembering wrong and there was no bulge the second time we see the horse, meaning the girl was digested and returned to life in the casket she wakes up in.

I have seen the Movie and had happy end the Witch was destroyed./killed. But before she was brought in the tower, how long had to stay in stomach and what process would happened there? For me I am interested for the time the horse goes in the hunted forest and before to reach the tower. That segment, I always wondered when I have seen the bulge, what does happened in inside the horse.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby hunter2045 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:48 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:

Re: 3) You're not wrong. The horse had the stomach bulge the whole time that it was running away.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby hunter2045 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:51 am

Thirasin wrote:
ArcaneSigil wrote:

I have seen the Movie and had happy end the Witch was destroyed./killed. But before she was brought in the tower, how long had to stay in stomach and what process would happened there? For me I am interested for the time the horse goes in the hunted forest and before to reach the tower. That segment, I always wondered when I have seen the bulge, what does happened in inside the horse.
Presumably the girl got bounced around in the stomach as the horse was running through the forset, while struggling at the same time.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby hunter2045 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:59 am

The only real problem (as far as vore goes) that I have with the horse scene (in the Brothers Grimm movie) is:
1) the possessed horse swallows the girl to capture her, not consume her.
2) the girl is clearly underage (IE: a minor).
hunter2045
Participator

Postby threk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:02 pm

Horse stomachs are fairly similar to our own, so in a REAL real horse, what would happen would be the same thing that would really happen with a human pred:
The pred would rupture open when something way bigger than its mouth got shoved into it, and if it somehow didn’t, then the prey would succumb to (in order of most likely to be fastest to slowest) asphyxiation within minutes, then heatstroke, then acid burns over several hours. Even getting lemon juice in your eyes sucks, so sensitive tissues would burn like a motherfucker while you’re still conscious. Soft and fatty tissues dissolve first, muscles may come apart slightly slower, sort of fraying apart like a brisket rather than straight up liquifying. You’d probably pass out/away from bloodloss before the acids get to your internal organs, barring possibly the lungs if you inhale any acid, which would only hasten the asphyxiation thing. Bones and teeth are not easily digestible, but can be damaged by acid, so could possibly be dissolved eventually if lodged in the stomach for long enough.

HOWEVER.

The Brothers Grimm horse was not a normal horse even in-universe, it was enchanted with magic, specifically made to eat the girl. So, since we’re allowing magic horses, then what would happen if someone were swallowed by one would be "Whatever you want the magic to make happen."

Immediately snuffed out by lack of oxygen? Sure. Slowly and painfully digested as they struggle futilely to escape the churning walls? Done. Liquified into a somehow still-conscious goop sloshing about in the horse’s swinging belly to be absorbed as they’re sluiced through its guts? It’s magic, go for it. Trapped in the stomach, too big to be pushed further and unable to escape back the way they came, but not being digested because herbivores magically can’t digest meat that’s still alive so they’re just balled up in a squishy prison as the horse trots off into the wild with them in tow, never to be seen again? Sounds fun, go for it.

As you said, the movie was fictional, meaning whatever happened was entirely unrelated to reality, and you’re free to fill in the blanks with whatever fantasy takes your fancy.
threk
Participator

Postby Thirasin » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:18 pm

RabbitMuncher wrote:Their stomachs still produce hydrochloric acid, so probably the same thing that would happen in any other stomach. The person would be liquified.

How many time can be produced hydrochloric acid?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:24 pm

threk wrote:Horse stomachs are fairly similar to our own, so in a REAL real horse, what would happen would be the same thing that would really happen with a human pred:
The pred would rupture open when something way bigger than its mouth got shoved into it, and if it somehow didn’t, then the prey would succumb to (in order of most likely to be fastest to slowest) asphyxiation within minutes, then heatstroke, then acid burns over several hours. Even getting lemon juice in your eyes sucks, so sensitive tissues would burn like a motherfucker while you’re still conscious. Soft and fatty tissues dissolve first, muscles may come apart slightly slower, sort of fraying apart like a brisket rather than straight up liquifying. You’d probably pass out/away from bloodloss before the acids get to your internal organs, barring possibly the lungs if you inhale any acid, which would only hasten the asphyxiation thing. Bones and teeth are not easily digestible, but can be damaged by acid, so could possibly be dissolved eventually if lodged in the stomach for long enough.

HOWEVER.

The Brothers Grimm horse was not a normal horse even in-universe, it was enchanted with magic, specifically made to eat the girl. So, since we’re allowing magic horses, then what would happen if someone were swallowed by one would be "Whatever you want the magic to make happen."

Immediately snuffed out by lack of oxygen? Sure. Slowly and painfully digested as they struggle futilely to escape the churning walls? Done. Liquified into a somehow still-conscious goop sloshing about in the horse’s swinging belly to be absorbed as they’re sluiced through its guts? It’s magic, go for it. Trapped in the stomach, too big to be pushed further and unable to escape back the way they came, but not being digested because herbivores magically can’t digest meat that’s still alive so they’re just balled up in a squishy prison as the horse trots off into the wild with them in tow, never to be seen again? Sounds fun, go for it.

As you said, the movie was fictional, meaning whatever happened was entirely unrelated to reality, and you’re free to fill in the blanks with whatever fantasy takes your fancy.

Is the only movie that have a horse vore. You right is only pure imagination. The movie Grimm Brothers is the only used a child. So for sake imagination, by using the movie, not the real, by child size how is dangerous from an adult human being in a horse stomach? Small prey vs big pred. Beside you said "fill imagination from blanks", but to stick with movie story idea.
Last edited by Thirasin on Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:31 pm

TheSlimeKing wrote:The horse would probably die from a ruptured throat and esophagus if it tried to eat someone.

Yeah horse would die in reality for eating human + no breath will lead to suffocation, that would be the reality. But in the an imagination of the story book and movie, can be done as different style.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:52 pm

I have found a comment about this movie from someone DrachenFry channel: "Fun fact if it was a real horse....shed be dead from digestion in less than 6 minutes due to horses acids being a bit tougher and stomachs being more rough on itd food". How rough will be for human in stomach horse?

The part where she was swallowed by horse has put me on thought since that day, just to find answer. That movie and the scene with horse remained in my brain. Is fictional, not real, but still got me good and made me wonder, what does happened inside the horse.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby threk » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:44 am

If she magically survives:
1-being crushed into a space too small for her
2-asphyxiation
3-heatstroke
but the magic cuts out there so digestion works as "normal", I’d guess that since it takes hours to digest regular food, a massively larger meal is going to take even longer, so she’d probably last far more than 6 minutes. I don’t believe horse stomach acid is significantly stronger than ours. But again, since we’re surviving the quicker causes of death before this point, the magic allowing it could mean she digests faster/slower/not at all. There isn’t a real answer to be had here, since it depends entirely on where you draw the line with the magic.
threk
Participator

Postby Thirasin » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:45 am

threk wrote:If she magically survives:
1-being crushed into a space too small for her
2-asphyxiation
3-heatstroke
but the magic cuts out there so digestion works as "normal", I’d guess that since it takes hours to digest regular food, a massively larger meal is going to take even longer, so she’d probably last far more than 6 minutes. I don’t believe horse stomach acid is significantly stronger than ours. But again, since we’re surviving the quicker causes of death before this point, the magic allowing it could mean she digests faster/slower/not at all. There isn’t a real answer to be had here, since it depends entirely on where you draw the line with the magic.

Let's say if was no magic despite they use interesting effect without rely on magic. For the line would be the moment swallowed until the tower without having magic. Interesting comment I like how goes the theories. I have not found a forum to be talk about that scene. I always searching to see what says people about it. How will effect while runs with her in stomach? How will change the situation by going in a fast alert?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:48 pm

Reaally sorry guys for many weird questions. The movie The Grimm Brothers is the only movie involve a horse swallowing human. I tried to find the reviews about the middle area where horse had child in the stomach. This forum Eka Portal, would help me to find the answer. Nobody came with explanations the time frame of the bulging belly.

Still many people wondered about the stage of the person in the horse belly. The time I have saw the movie when I was 12 year. Never had been involve this type of vore. Is understanding what happened and how badly was the moment horse spider swallowed girl. Beside was aired on Tv. A magic world with dark stories. It would be nice to continue this thread, many people still would have questions about and have imagination creating those stories type. The first movie to use this type story.

I would ask you, what was your feeling when you have seen the whole movie?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Softvore