What if swallowed by horse

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: What if swallowed by horse

Postby hunter2045 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:42 am

Thirasin wrote:Reaally sorry guys for many weird questions. The movie The Grimm Brothers is the only movie involve a horse swallowing human. I tried to find the reviews about the middle area where horse had child in the stomach. This forum Eka Portal, would help me to find the answer. Nobody came with explanations the time frame of the bulging belly.

Still many people wondered about the stage of the person in the horse belly. The time I have saw the movie when I was 12 year. Never had been involve this type of vore. Is understanding what happened and how badly was the moment horse spider swallowed girl. Beside was aired on Tv. A magic world with dark stories. It would be nice to continue this thread, many people still would have questions about and have imagination creating those stories type. The first movie to use this type story.

I would ask you, what was your feeling when you have seen the whole movie?

Not a bad movie. I've seen better, and I've seen worse (a lot worse on a few occasions).
hunter2045
Participator

Postby Thirasin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:32 am

hunter2045 wrote:
Thirasin wrote:Reaally sorry guys for many weird questions. The movie The Grimm Brothers is the only movie involve a horse swallowing human. I tried to find the reviews about the middle area where horse had child in the stomach. This forum Eka Portal, would help me to find the answer. Nobody came with explanations the time frame of the bulging belly.

Still many people wondered about the stage of the person in the horse belly. The time I have saw the movie when I was 12 year. Never had been involve this type of vore. Is understanding what happened and how badly was the moment horse spider swallowed girl. Beside was aired on Tv. A magic world with dark stories. It would be nice to continue this thread, many people still would have questions about and have imagination creating those stories type. The first movie to use this type story.

I would ask you, what was your feeling when you have seen the whole movie?

Not a bad movie. I've seen better, and I've seen worse (a lot worse on a few occasions).

The only worst with no logic whatsoever in the movie was the Mud Human: How on earth from a muddy clay human to transform in a cookie human gingerbread? That was something I never understood. A mud taste is completely gross. But with horse spider, the directors came something that no one has used in the past. I had to find a forum that have something to explain the freaky bulging, how was the logic?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:47 am

RabbitMuncher wrote:Their stomachs still produce hydrochloric acid, so probably the same thing that would happen in any other stomach. The person would be liquified.

Same stomach with different system. The horse is herbivore, and been said that they have something eating the cellulose. Cows has four rooms. So not quite the same.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lightness0001 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:20 pm

Thirasin wrote:
RabbitMuncher wrote:Their stomachs still produce hydrochloric acid, so probably the same thing that would happen in any other stomach. The person would be liquified.

Same stomach with different system. The horse is herbivore, and been said that they have something eating the cellulose. Cows has four rooms. So not quite the same.

I mean they're not optimized for meat but they can definitely eat and digest it, so assuming none of the normal issues (size, etc.) it'd be safe to say a horse stomach could digest or "liquefy" a person. Most of the plant digestion happens later, in their very long intestines.

Unrelatedly, one detail that I've used once for a vore story is the fact that horses are incapable of vomiting. Makes for fun accidental digestion :9
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thirasin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Lightness0001 wrote:
Thirasin wrote:

I mean they're not optimized for meat but they can definitely eat and digest it, so assuming none of the normal issues (size, etc.) it'd be safe to say a horse stomach could digest or "liquefy" a person. Most of the plant digestion happens later, in their very long intestines.

Unrelatedly, one detail that I've used once for a vore story is the fact that horses are incapable of vomiting. Makes for fun accidental digestion :9

So they can not vomiting, which lead to dead zone. With plants is different area. With plants nothing special for me in my opinion. Someone says here still produce hydrochloric acid, the question is how can produce more?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redicicle » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:56 pm

Important things about horse stomachs:

1. horses have a digestive system structured similarly to our own. They are not ruminants, though they do ferment cellulose in their foreguts unlike us, meaning they can get some useful nutrition from it.

2. horses are physically unable to vomit, even if their stomach becomes somewhat pressurized by collision with their gut while running. Houses never have acid reflux either. This means they can't get acid reflux but it also means they can't regurgitate poisonous or spoiled food, or excessive food, and definitely can't regurgitate on command or due to internal discomfort. If a horse swallows something it is fully committing to not having it come back up.

3. The inability to vomit means that a horse would be highly resistant to attempts by the prey to struggle out. Effectively they either need to force their way back up the throat against overwhelming resistance, force their way further along against quite a lot of resistance, or puncture the stomach. But if you have a setting where struggling and causing discomfort can often result in prey escaping, this is impossible with a horse. This probably implies that the one in the brothers grimm is either able to vomit by magic, or passed the prey the other way, or was cut open.

It's interesting to think about how this applies to centaurs. If someone is eaten by a centaur and makes it to the horse stomach (if present), would the centaur be unable to let them out or move them back up to the human stomach?
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thirasin » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:48 am

Redicicle wrote:Important things about horse stomachs:

1. horses have a digestive system structured similarly to our own. They are not ruminants, though they do ferment cellulose in their foreguts unlike us, meaning they can get some useful nutrition from it.

2. horses are physically unable to vomit, even if their stomach becomes somewhat pressurized by collision with their gut while running. Houses never have acid reflux either. This means they can't get acid reflux but it also means they can't regurgitate poisonous or spoiled food, or excessive food, and definitely can't regurgitate on command or due to internal discomfort. If a horse swallows something it is fully committing to not having it come back up.

3. The inability to vomit means that a horse would be highly resistant to attempts by the prey to struggle out. Effectively they either need to force their way back up the throat against overwhelming resistance, force their way further along against quite a lot of resistance, or puncture the stomach. But if you have a setting where struggling and causing discomfort can often result in prey escaping, this is impossible with a horse. This probably implies that the one in the brothers grimm is either able to vomit by magic, or passed the prey the other way, or was cut open.

It's interesting to think about how this applies to centaurs. If someone is eaten by a centaur and makes it to the horse stomach (if present), would the centaur be unable to let them out or move them back up to the human stomach?

Interesting, something new to learn. The movie is the only which have horse vore. How hot is inside of the horse and what makes unique from other herbivore animals? I know cow has 4 rooms. For sake of imagination of the movie, if horse was never caught in time and was still running in the wood, what would happened to girl, if horse can not regurgitate? I want to understand the scene that remains in my head for long time, but in the perspective of none magic used, but still is fantasy.

Human centaur, in this area you have gruesome vore.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Softvore