Very interesting if not surreal vore idea I have

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Very interesting if not surreal vore idea I have

Postby Jannak » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:05 pm

Basically a tradition where a Fat Deity appears whose the God of Excess where people especially women strip naked and line single file to his mouth where there's a orgy inside and they're all absorbed and assimilated into fat hence pulsing faces of women moaning in pleasure in his belly when one of the protagonists climes up to his belly?
Attachments
FMtilrnWUAIAxka.jpg
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Very interesting if not surreal vore idea I have

Postby randomthefox » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Yeah that's a good one~
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jannak » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:34 pm

So any ideas here?

A Woman drives into a town or village which has a strange tradition or holiday where the "God of Excess" makes his appearance and all the town's young women (including their boyfriends or husbands) disrobe naked and climb unto the Deity single file to be eaten to have a massive orgy inside while being absorbed into sentient belly fat which the protagonist herself takes part of this?

Basically I'm envisioning a massive fleshy orgy inside the belly where it's one big fleshy swirling vortex with moaning of pleasure heard underneath and faces of the occasionally pop in and out in the belly's exterior.

This is what I'm imagining the belly's exterior to look like sometimes in closer inspection: https://jsz.artstation.com/projects/NxqBYN

https://i.redd.it/r2gyfyus34p21.jpg

Only except the faces popping in and out of the flesh moaning in pleasure.

Any ideas?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:32 am

I honestly love scenarios with mass faces of prey like that. Reminds me kind of an enemy from Castlevania.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/4/3728.png?updated=1460953387
Houyo
???

Postby Jannak » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:27 am

Houyo wrote:I honestly love scenarios with mass faces of prey like that. Reminds me kind of an enemy from Castlevania.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/4/3728.png?updated=1460953387

I'm imaging something more like this
Attachments
quigley-nightmare4-n-03.jpg
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore