[story] Charlie´s need.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

[story] Charlie´s need.

Postby aztecax » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:43 am

*Story set in Hazbin Hotel world*

-A... are you ready?, i mean, if you´re ok to do this now-said Charlie next to me, taking my hand gently.
When i saw the Hazbin Hotel in tv commercials, i thought i had a chance to rectify my error and go to heaven, and almost since the first day in the hotel, the princess herself shows some interest in me. Since the first day we was friends, she was a support to me but she had other things in mind.

-I dont know, what should i do?- i respond to her. Im not was crying, i understand why she is doing this. When i die by my hand, literally tried to escape from the pain of my own mind. Im not evil and i dont was evil in that moment and Charlie saw that in me.

After some weeks of friendship, she reveals her plain to me. When she told me what she is going to do to me, her tears falls over her cheeks and hugged me. I was paralyzed in that moment.

"Im need to eat you..." she told me.

Now, we are alone in a room where nobody can enter or find, because she dont want to even her girlfriend, Vaggie, knows her secret. Charlie find a way to saves her people from the anual purge, and clear their hearts at least a litte, but to manage that power she need to consume a good soul, a soul that need to create a bond with her and its good were bigger than its badness.

-I know you want to see you family, at least one more time, but believe me, your... sacrifice... will be very, very usefull for all. Its time, i just gonna be gentle, ok?-she said, puting her hands over my shoulders. We saw the each other face, and she starts to open her mouth.

I closed my eyes and feels how my body turns into some kind of energy or wind, and when i open my eyes, i can see her absorbing me throught her mouth. I feels the warm of her mouth and the smoothness, even gentleness of her tongue. She did´nt swallow me at once, she tasted me and play with me a little i closed my eyes and feels her gentle moves of her tongue against me. In some moment, she stops and after a few seconds, she send me to her throat and swallow me. The fall inside her was slowly, warm and smoothie, almost caressing me until i fall in her stomach.

-What should i do?- i said, feeling her warming stomach and its movements. Im never see again my family, but at least, i can stay with her. The sounds of her sweet and gentle voice speaking to me, thanking me and comforting me, with the warm and softness of her stomach and the sound of her heart beating, lulled me. After a few minutes, i starts to feel more and more weak, closing my eyes and let her body tanking care of me, absorbing me and using me. Before i found the "second death" in that world, i left to feels her warm, soon the softness and in the end, the last thing i could hear was her voice...
aztecax
Been posting for a bit

Re: [story] Charlie´s need.

Postby NightRoller » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:47 pm

aztecax, A few feedback things with me reading only the beginning:

1. Write more... and improve your grammar. Use "" for anyone speaking, hyphens ( - ) don't give enough indication to the reader in an easily readable way.

2. Read more... and improve your grammar. When referring to oneself, we capitalize the "I", so seeing "i" looks wrong in English.

3. Write more... and improve your plot abilities. From what I read, the characters and plot are somewhat unrealistic, but the description is a good start. You've got a base to build off of and improve from.

4. If you plan to write more... make a gallery. PM Eka and ask if she can make you a gallery spot to put your writing in, so people can find it on your profile. (For instance, if you go to my page, you can use it to find my stories... which aren't bad reading if you're improving point number 2.)

Keep it up!
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore