So that Hag enemy in the new Back 4 Blood huh?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

So that Hag enemy in the new Back 4 Blood huh?

Postby Freedoomfrot » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:55 pm

Been enjoying the new game for a few days now since it's release and I've been enjoying it a lot, but god that hag enemy <3 anytime I hear the music kick in warning me its nearby I immediately bolt in to go and get eaten by it, the developers definitely have a secret vore fetish. I love the idea of it just popping in and eating one of your party members then bolting out to go and dig away to go and digest its freshly caught prey while it squirms in its belly, the team struggling to try and kill it before it gets away. My teammates probably are a little confused why I keep getting eaten by the hag so often.. ^^;

What do you guys think of it? Here's a link or two to show it in action in game. I love just seeing its gut wobble and hang while it runs away <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ZOfMIwnqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ShqQ-Z-djM
Freedoomfrot
New to the forum

Re: So that Hag enemy in the new Back 4 Blood huh?

Postby pervside380 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:51 am

I actually just started playing the game today and the same thing happened to me except i never saw the full vore because my teammates always saved me so i never knew about the full vore animation. I must say i love it and it gives me some commission ideas
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:57 am

I haven't gotten far enough in the game, wanting to play from the first mission onwards, to *see* those things. Biggest thing I've seen was the giant fat guy zombie with the really big arm. First boss-type.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

I've yet to see any footage of a character escaping.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Freedoomfrot » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:19 am

Rat_Guy wrote:I've yet to see any footage of a character escaping.

Well that's the best part, they can't unless your teammates do enough damage to it, but from what I've seen people only really get out while they're getting swallowed, once they're in its belly its like almost impossible to kill it, especially when it runs far away and you're being attacked by like a tallboy or something. Stuck in a big jiggly belly..
Freedoomfrot
New to the forum

Postby Ilv18 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:28 pm

I really hope that enemy gets some mods...(in special anime girl mods).

That belly is extremely well done and if was more into being eaten by monsters or animals I could have been become the "worst" player for allowing myself being eaten by every hag that appears.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Freedoomfrot » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:18 pm

Ilv18 wrote:I really hope that enemy gets some mods...(in special anime girl mods).

That belly is extremely well done and if was more into being eaten by monsters or animals I could have been become the "worst" player for allowing myself being eaten by every hag that appears.

Haha I'm already the worst player, i've been feeding that thing and getting stuck in its belly too much.. but unfortunately the devs I think said there's no mod support, but that was the main thing that kept Left 4 Dead up for so long so they may allow mods one day, and if they do.. hooh I'm just picturing all the mods that will come out of the hag.. Maybe even a mod that lets it eat everyone on the team at once and its belly just keeps getting bigger !
Freedoomfrot
New to the forum

Postby JackSpades » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:49 am

Hooooo, boy... here I go being into mutated zombie monsters again... ^^
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Yup, I love the fact TRS 'winked' at the Vore community whilst maintaining the mainstream horror aspect.
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:44 pm

lXlNeMiSiSlXl wrote:Yup, I love the fact TRS 'winked' at the Vore community whilst maintaining the mainstream horror aspect.

Were they winking at the vore community or were they trying to get across a very hair-raising point: leave the hags tf alone or else. I think it could have easily been both. I know from casually playing that game that the second point came across very clearly to me.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby WarewolfBarMitzvah » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:11 pm

Definitely keeping my eyes open for this model to show up as a compatible rig for DAZ.
WarewolfBarMitzvah
New to the forum

Return to Softvore