DunRun! Remix!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

DunRun! Remix!

Postby Scorpz » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:55 pm

DunRun! Remix!

I've gotten permission from the creator of "DunRun" to make a mod to their game, So I'll be starting work on it! The "Remix" mod as I've named it, will work on improving the base game, in small, but noticeable ways. Graphical updates, adding new enemies and locations, maybe even throwing in some custom music! I'm currently working on it right now, but I'll post links to the mod soon, when I complete some of it.

UPDATE: Alright I got an update for yall; This is going to be a pain in the ASS to animate, but I present to you the first member of the DK cre- oops sorry wrong script. Ahem, The first member of what I will be calling Character packs: Albedo! From Overlord! For like the 5 people who know the anime, this ones for you lol. Anywho, there will be an estimated 3 other characters in this pack including an original creation of mine put into the game. For now here's a sneak peak at Albedo's Sprite ^-^

Link to original: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39700&hilit=dunrun
Attachments
dunrun coming soon.png
dunrun coming soon.png (9.88 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
Albedo.png
Albedooooo
Mystique Sonia.png
Soniaaaaaa
Mystique Sonia.png (33.32 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Last edited by Scorpz on Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scorpz
New to the forum

Re: DunRun! Remix!

Postby scottypilgrim » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:21 pm

Nice! This was one of my old favorites. Glad to see this coming back!
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:02 am

Oh snap, that was the one Rayen did, right? Okay awesome. Can't wait to see what you'll do with it. I take it details will be minimal til you release the mod?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby aethirshero » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:29 pm

Oh wow, I remember this game. Really loved the idea of it, and what it was shaping up to be. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it!
aethirshero
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:22 am

Wonder what kinda gameovers will be included~
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Scorpz » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:32 pm

It's great to see people still interested in this game besides just myself, I have no idea why almost no rpg maker vore game ever uses at least pixel animation. Except this one! Process is gonna be slow, since I have other things to do in life, but I will get it done eventually. Also, I want to keep some of the stuff outside of the game that made this game unique; Having people submit ideas for enemies, or making game-over screens. I was also thinking of making the game into more of a general lewd game with other types of stuff (like mystic knight maya) but still primarily focused on vore.
Scorpz
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:35 am

I remember the game.
Was rather fun working on my dodging ability.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Scorpz » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:03 am

(REPOSTING TO ARCHIVE)
UPDATE: Alright I got an update for yall; This is going to be a pain in the ASS to animate, but I present to you the first member of the DK cre- oops sorry wrong script. Ahem, The first member of what I will be calling Character packs: Albedo! From Overlord! For like the 5 people who know the anime, this ones for you lol. Anywho, there will be an estimated 3 other characters in this pack including an original creation of mine put into the game. For now here's a sneak peak at Albedo's Sprite ^-^
Scorpz
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:20 pm

*Amused Hooooh~* Hmmm.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Scorpz » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:04 am

Alright Time for another update! This one is an older/aged-up version of Mystique Sonia from "Hero 108" a VERY obscure cartoon network show. Also if you did your research and already know about this character, and by extension, I think you may already know why I chose this character to be in "DunRun! Remix!" lmao. She's gonna have a tongue attack, and serve as a replacement to the unused tentacle traps, as well as being her own enemy obviously. Sorry I haven't been as active, but Microsoft Onedrive kind of screwed me over because I was being a big dumb stupid idiot and accidently deleted a bunch of the albedo sprites along with a bunch of unrelated files. So uh yeah sorry about that. Picture is at the top as always! ^-^
Scorpz
New to the forum

Return to Softvore