Vore Comic by burnjungle

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Comic by burnjungle

Postby Nobodyman » Tue May 18, 2021 1:35 pm

Didn't know where else to put this, but I recently discovered a Chinese artist called burnjungle who uploaded a fantastic 44-page vore comic to their pixiv fanbox account. The comic contains F/F same size oral vore, which just hits all the right notes for me (though, be warned, there is belly bursting at the end). Unfortunately, you do have to subscribe their fanbox to get the full access to the comic. But at 300 yen a month, I'd say it's well worth the price of admission.

Link to pixiv fanbox where you can see a preview of the comic: https://burnjungle.fanbox.cc/

Also, here's a link to their pixiv account, though most of their other work is stuffing/pregnant belly stuff, https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/14112560

Really hope to see more vore art from them in the future.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Comic by burnjungle

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue May 18, 2021 11:28 pm

I actually saw this on pixiv the other day, and the previews did look appealing. Though that belly bursting bit, is it pretty detailed, or sort of cartoonishly censored?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore Comic by burnjungle

Postby Nobodyman » Tue May 18, 2021 11:57 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:I actually saw this on pixiv the other day, and the previews did look appealing. Though that belly bursting bit, is it pretty detailed, or sort of cartoonishly censored?

Mmm, going by own standards, I wouldn't say it's super detailed or gory, though there is blood. The shot mostly focuses on what comes out of her belly and doesn't show any of her internal organs. Also, it's only on the very last page, so it's easy to skip if you want to avoid it.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore