Aqua the Voracious Gulper Eel

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Aqua the Voracious Gulper Eel

Postby Is1234 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:06 am

This is the very first story I have posted so sorry if it is a little short, I'm hoping to make this into a series :)

I live in a world filled with monster girls, humans, orcs, magic, and the fabulous thing called vore. Hi my name is aqua I'm a gulper eel, I'm a type of eel that like to eat a lot~ and can fit more than an elephant girl in my stomach, and this is my diary of the time I was almost vore.

Back when I had just finished my sophomore year of college and was finding a job, I decided to try my luck at a bar. Now this bar was a bar know to be the most frequented place for preds to get a bit to eat and for preys to get their daily dose of going down someone's gullet and into their stomach. Now something that is important about this world is that you can reform after being digested, via a microchip that is implanted in your brainstem, and if the the small chance that pred that ate you has your consent to fully digest you, you ain't coming out again, but what most pred have is a cancelation microchip, which cancel out the affects of a reformation microchip for about 4-5 weeks and of course to the money loving me that's like getting permanently digested. The day I slithered past that bar there was a hiring paper on the window that caught my attention, it stated "to any pred, need new waiter" of course being the money desperate eel girl I am I made my way into the bar only to run face first into a centaur girls bulging human stomach. After I had picked myself up and looked up at the centaur girl who was eyeing me up like a piece of candy I asked "I-I am here regarding the poster i-in the front window" I said sheepishly with a smile to the centaur who seemed to be the bouncer, she responded in a smooth voice saying "oh? Honey, the manager is over at the bar, she'll have ta check your credentials and what not" I nodded and thanked her as I slithered towards the bar. After I had found my seat I asked the bartender "Are you the manager? I'm here regarding the poster on the front window" after I said that the lamia behind the counter smiled and said "ah! the waiter job, do you have any experience in being a waiter?" I nodded happily with a smile "yep, I use to work are a club downtown before" the bartender flashed a exited smile and said "great we were running low on waiter's mainly due to the last one being eaten by a rebellious customer who wouldn't pay for their food" after I heard that I was slighlty surprised then happy mainly because it seems that I had got the job after the interview was done she said to come back tomorrow by 6:00 a.m. so that she can give me the uniform.

At around 5:50 a.m. I had arrived at the bar to see the centaur bouncer named Diana scarfing down the tail of a blue lamia with a big grin on her face, now Diana is a ten foot tall futanari centaur with brown hair, a pair of double G cup tit that were barely contained by the tight shirt she had on and she was extremely good at seducing people into becoming her lunch, dinner, or as I had seen, her breakfast. Now by the time I had made it to the from of the bar Diana had finished gulping down the blue lamia tail, you could see the outline of the lamia making their way to her lower stomach, this seen had me mesmerized and extremely turned on and hungry, but that had to wait once I was in front of the door Diana opened it and let me in, following me in while rubbing her stomach with a smile and a little blush she then asked me if I would be willing to have some fun with her because I had gotten their earlier then the manager named Ruby, who was a large black scaled lamia with scarlet red hair and double H tits, and me know that she wanted a fuck buddy said yes. So we moved to the back of the store into the employee room, Diana hardly tried to hurry along as she was enjoying the feeling of the squirming lamia inside her so I wrapped around her looping myself so that I was under her lower stomach and could feel the lamia inside, once I had positioned myself I began to slowly suck and lick her throbbing 17 inch horse cock, after I had gotten her dick in my mouth she grabed my tail and began to suck on it knowing that my sensitive spot which caused me to gasp in pleasure after she did that I couldn't help but tease her by shoving my tongue into her urethra causing her to gasp then moan loudly as I was wiggling my tongue inside her monsters cock which made her retaliate by sucking and stroking my tail tip harder and faster us both doing their best to please the other was fantastic once Ruby had arrived we were both covered in the others cum, once Ruby saw us like that she was happy that I was getting along with everyone and then said that me and Diana should take a shower. After me and Diana had taken a shower we got back to our places and waited for the breakfast time customers.
Wellbear
Is1234
New to the forum

Return to Softvore