Loyal Model, Hungry Coils (Story, Snake/f, Unwilling)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Loyal Model, Hungry Coils (Story, Snake/f, Unwilling)

Postby sarkan » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:28 am

Art by SerisaBibi, Written by me

Jackie sat on the floor posing in the small room that was numbered “216”. She was all by herself in nothing but a pair of pantyhose and black high heel pumps. The slender young French model found it peculiar why the photographer wasn’t in the room with her, rather being on the other side of a glass window in the room adjacent and controlling the camera in the room remotely, but she thought it would be better not to question her new employer. It was her first job since migrating to America after all, having recently moved there to get away from her war-torn home country and start a new life since she no longer had any family back home.

The photographer’s voice came over a speaker with a crackle, “That’s great Jackie! Keep holding that pose.”

Ever the obedient girl, Jackie did as she was told. She sat on the floor with her right leg straight out, and her left folded over it - ankle leaning against the outstretched shin. Her arms draped over her raised knee, with her hands caressing the nylon that covered her lower body from her narrow waist down to her toes.

The black nylon fabric of her pantyhose made a stark contrast to the very fair skin of her nude upper body, with moles dotting random spots over her torso and arms. Her generous bosom was on full display below her hanging arms. She wore her black hair in a French twist, letting a few strands hang loose next to her angelic face, with blue eyes complementing her fair skin and dark hair.

The sound of the camera shutter clicking signified a photo being taken. “We’re going to release the snake now. Hold that pose and keep giving us that seductive smile!” said the voice over the speaker. Jackie nodded her head and took a deep breath, heaving her breasts up and down as she did so. They had mentioned to her earlier that they’d be photographing her with a snake, which made her more than hesitant, but she relented after they explained that its fangs had been dulled and that it was a venomless breed. Perfectly safe. They even promised that a professional handler would be observing the whole time.

A hatch opened up in the wall in front of her legs and out slithered the snake... which was MUCH larger than Jackie expected. Even with her eyes on the camera, she could still tell how massive the snake was in her peripheral vision. She couldn’t help but turn her head and take a direct look as the snake quickly moved towards her.

“We need you to keep your eyes on the camera, Jackie,” the photographer’s voice commanded over the speaker as the snake now did a circle around her body. Jackie tracked its movement for a second longer before returning her gaze back to the lens as ordered.

“Y-yes, sorry. It’s just larger than I thought it would be...” Jackie responded, trying her best to put the seductive smile back on her face.

The camera clicked again as the snake slithered between her and the camera momentarily, partially obscuring her lower body. “Just relax. You’ll be fine,” the voice reassured her.

The snake now came around in front of her legs, angling the rest of its body behind its head as it seemed to stare right at the tip of her heel that pointed directly towards it.

The snake then opened its mouth and advanced towards her… and started taking her foot inside its maw.

The camera clicked, snagging a shot of her and the snake starting to feed on her feet before she broke her gaze once again to look towards the snake. Instinctively, she withdrew her feet out of the beast’s mouth and pulled back her legs, breaking her pose.

“Jackie, please, we need you to hold your pose,” the voice said over the speaker with a tinge of disappointment. The snake reared its head back with an almost confused expression.

“B-but it’s trying to eat me!” Jackie said incredulously, almost prepared to turn and run out of the room.

“That’s exactly what we are trying to capture. But rest assured that you are totally safe. Remember on the application we asked for your measurements? That was for your safety. Your hips are well outside the risk threshold. This old fart just eats frozen mice a few times a week. You need to trust us.”

“Oh… O-Okay…” replied Jackie with trepidation, nonetheless returning to her pose as ordered. “I-I trust you…”

“Good! Now please lift your feet so the snake has an easier time getting them inside its maw.”

Jackie did as she was told, and the snake moved its head forward again, taking her offered feet into its mouth.

Click, click, click.

The snake worked its way up her ankles and shins, approaching the hands draped over her knees.

Jackie’s heart pounded in her chest. Breasts heaved up and down with heavy breaths. But still she maintained eye contact with the lens and did her best to maintain her seductive smile.

“You’re doing great Jackie! Now please lift your hands so it can work its way up the rest of your legs.”

“...Yes sir…” said Jackie as she obliged, raising her hands and placing them on top of the snake’s head, caressing it as it slurped up her knees and worked its way up her long, delicious thighs. “N-N-Nice Mister Snake…” she whispered.

Click, click, click.

As the snake fully engulfed Jackie’s legs, it’s nose bumped against her crotch, which sent a shiver up Jackie’s spine. Goosebumps formed across her nude upper body. Her legs were getting quite warm inside the snake, and she started sweating underneath her pantyhose (which did nothing to help keep her legs cool).

“A-are we almost finished?” asked Jackie, clearly uncomfortable both physically and mentally.

“Almost Jackie! Now please lean back and raise yourself off the floor so the snake can proceed a little bit further. Trust me, these shots are gonna look fantastic!”

“...Okay…”

And with that, Jackie obliged his request once again, leaning back, placing her hands against the floor and lifting up her rear-end, all while looking at the camera and doing her best to maintain a smile (even though the expression indicated the opposite of what she was actually feeling).

Without hesitation, the snake continued and quickly gobbled up her crotch and ass. And, without any trouble at all, worked its way right past her hips and onto her waist.

Click, click, click.

Now Jackie was getting scared. “I-I thought you said it wouldn’t be able to make it past my hips...” she said through her forced smile as the snake continued past her belly and up towards her bosom, having now fully engulfed every inch of her body that was covered by her pantyhose.

“You must have given us the wrong measurements. You’re thinner than you think!” said the photographer with a small laugh while snapping another picture. “But don’t worry, I just checked and your shoulder width will definitely keep it from going any further. Just keep smiling Jackie, this is looking amazing!”

“...I’m really nervous…”

“Don’t be! The handler is loading a dart now. He will be in to sedate the snake momentarily and we’ll pull you out. Just a few more shots before he comes in!”

“...O-Okay…”

The snake’s maw pushed up against the bottom of her breasts, smushing them against her torso as it made its way over the large mounds. As the top of the snake’s mouth rubbed over her nipples, Jackie couldn’t help feel a tad of unintentional arousal wash over her body. But the feeling very quickly passed as her flight or fight response snapped her out of any feelings of pleasure. And with now all of her body engulfed in the snake besides her arms, upper chest, neck and head, flight certainly wasn’t an option - and Jackie was never one for violence, so neither was fight. All she could do was keep smiling and trust that she’ll be rescued.

“I-Is the handler almost here?”

“Almost! Now lift your arms over your head. This is gonna look very sexy!”

“B-B-But won’t that make it easier for him to get past my shoulders??”

“Jackie. How many times do I have to tell you? TRUST US!” said the photographer with impatient authority.

“...Yes sir…”

And, once again, Jackie obeyed his command, lifting her now trembling arms over her head and laying them on the ground. Still she smiled at the camera, though she couldn’t help keep the edge of her mouth from twitching out of fright. Her blue eyes started to well with tears.

The snake continued. Right past her shoulders, and over her neck.

“I-It isn’t stopp-!” Jackie was cut off as the snake now engulfed her mouth, silencing her terrified observation. She stared at the camera with now pleading eyes as tears ran down the side of her face before they too were taken in by the snake’s maw. And then the top of her pretty head and the bun of her dark hair disappeared inside the snake as well.

Click. Click. Click.

Jackie’s arms were all that remained outside the snake’s mouth. One pressed down against the floor while she raised the other, pushing against the snake’s head in a vain attempt to push herself out.

“Jackie, please don’t touch the snake. Now stretch your arms back and raise them off the floor so the snake can continue,” said the voice over the speaker.

Jackie could just barely hear the muffled command, but she heard it enough that she heeded the order. She retreated the hand pushing against the snake’s head and joined it with the other, stretching them back so they were parallel with the snake’s body.

Click. Click.

And the snake then quickly moved down the length of both her long, slender arms until they fully disappeared - the tips of her fingers the last bit of her that was seen by the camera before her entire body vanished inside the snake’s body.

Click.

Jackie was now nothing more than a bulge.

The sound of her muffled voice was too muted to hear - not that the photographer was listening to her anymore anyway.

On the other side of the glass, the photographer turned around to address the group of potential investors that was behind him the whole time - out of sight from Jackie and watching the entire ordeal.

“As you can see gentlemen, the snake has no problem consuming a human being. We’ve engineered him with enhanced digestive capabilities, and in less than an hour, our ‘volunteer’ will be fully broken down leaving no trace of her body or her DNA behind. It will be as if she never existed.”

Inside the room, the bulge that was once Jackie started struggling as it sunk deeper and deeper inside the snake’s body.

An investor stood up. “Nice demonstration. But I find it hard to believe that a massive snake would make any kind of efficient assassin. I think we’ve seen enough,” he said while buttoning his suit jacket. He then walked out of the room, and the entire group of potential investors stood up and followed him out.

The photographer looked over to his assistant. “Well. So much for that.”

“Should we call in the handler?”

“What handler?”

---

Just about an hour later, the bulge inside the snake had fully disappeared. And out the snake’s back end emerged a pair of heels and a pair of black pantyhose. Completely soaked... and completely empty...
Attachments
jackie_by_serisabibi_deeld5e-fullview.jpg
sarkan
New to the forum

Re: Loyal Model, Hungry Coils (Story, Snake/f, Unwilling)

Postby TW » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Very interesting story. Not sure with the time it takes the snake to swallow how useful it would be as an assassin, but good story.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby sarkan » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:16 pm

TW wrote:Very interesting story. Not sure with the time it takes the snake to swallow how useful it would be as an assassin, but good story.

Seems the potential investors would agree with you, which is why they passed on the investment and made Jackie's consumption ultimately a waste ;)
sarkan
New to the forum

Postby Ohgra » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:32 pm

I'm not usually a snake pred person but the mislead prey and the fact she was devoured for nothing really work for me!
Ohgra
Been posting for a bit

Postby dork95 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Awesome story for snake vore! :)
dork95
Been posting for a bit

Postby sarkan » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Here's part 2 of the comic!

jackie_2_by_serisabibi_defxiog-fullview.jpg
sarkan
New to the forum

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:26 pm

I've gotten way pickier ever since I started writing my own vore, but this one's a keeper.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore