The Wrong Button (New Vore Story)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Wrong Button (New Vore Story)

Postby Dragontongue36 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:19 am

Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster. This quarantine stuff has me with a lot of time on my hands so I figured I would put together a little vore story for all you lovely folks.

This story contains *Oral Vore *Unbirth *Implied DIgestion *Sexy Themes
If any of those offend you then please read at your own risk.

This is my first real vore story, I have tried to write some before but was never able to finish them. If you like it please let me know or give me some constructive feedback!
I did put this together in a single night and so I apologize for grammer/spelling errors, also it might be a bit cheesy at points but I'm pretty happy with it. Enjoy!

Thanks,
DragonTongue36

P.S. I don't know how to make a gallery or upload to it. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks in advance. :gulp:

The Wrong Button -
(Written By: DragonTongue36)

4:48 pm
05/20/2019
59°
0 messages

"Just twelve more minutes." I mumbled to no one in particular. My fingers seemed to be stuck to the keyboard as if they had been glued down.
I closed my eyes, trying to regain my focus enough to finish this last entry. It felt like the day had gone by at a snails pace, it was almost as if ten years had passed by the time I dug into my baloney sandwich.
Mr. Morgan had added twelve more clients just last week, of course leaving all the paperwork for me. I remember he said there was good news, that I wouldn't have to sit around doing nothing anymore. He gloated to me that he could finally afford that vacation to Spain. I hate that man.
I quickly became aware of the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end. As I opened my eyes, I glanced behind me as if I was looking for the clock. Relief washed over me once I saw it was only Janice staring at me with a questioning gaze. "Nap time hasn't started yet John! We've still got five more minutes." she said with a smile. If it wasn't for Janice, I would of been gone months ago. She was the closest thing I had to family.
"Four minutes now Jan." I replied with a slight grin. She met my gaze with her caring eyes, opening her mouth to reply. The phone next to her began to ring and with the speed of someone half her age it was against her ear. "You've reached Morgan Law, how may I help you today?"
I turned back towards my screen to see the still empty lines and the blinking cursor staring me down. I knew this data wasn't going to enter itself. I shook off the haze that had surrounded me and got to work.

Before I knew it the form was submitted, hoodie was on, and I was out the door. After saying a quick goodbye to Janice of course. She always liked to tell me that I needed to put some more weight on my bones. I would agree and then she'd say I could come have dinner at her house if I wanted. I would always sigh and say maybe next time. We parted ways and I began my three mile walk home.

I slowly meandered down the side walk. I didn't have anything else planned for the day so I decided to take my time. The sun had just started peaking out from behind the clouds, reflecting off the windows of the many colorful buildings. The air was brisk but refreshing as it aggressively displaced my curly red hair. It had been a big change for me moving to such a small town after growing up in Boston. It was so much... quieter. I looked across the street to see a few small children begging their parents to take them into the candy shop. Nearby them was a young woman sitting at a table alone with her small dog at the local café. I pondered for a moment going over and introducing myself, quickly deciding against it. She would probably scream and throw her purse at me or something if I even said hello.

Putting my hood up I continued on towards my apartment, no longer interested in the scenic Williamston views.
After another twenty minutes of walking I reached the staircase to my apartment. It was an ancient and rundown building, constructed in the early 1950s. Unfortunately it was all I could afford right now. As I climbed the old rickety staircase, it let out loud creaks and moans with every step. I quickly glanced at the door number to make sure I had the right one. #42 "Yep" I muttered to myself. I certainly didn't want to walk into a random person's apartment and see them having sex or something...again.
With a sigh I unlocked my door and stepped inside. It was dark and musty, I flipped on the light to reveal a mostly empty living room. There was an old couch full of holes, covered with mystery stains. My TV was an old tube television that only worked if you physically abused it enough. A pair of rabbit ears jutted out from behind it, they were covered in duct tape that was holding them together. There were also a few pictures of random art pieces hung on the wall. I bought them when I first moved in, back when I thought I might actually have company over.
As I walked into the kitchen, the quick movement of something skittering away on the floor caught my eye. I elected to ignore it for now as my stomach growled, demanding to be fed with whatever I could find lying around. I opened the fridge to reveal empty shelves other than a few slices of baloney and some expired mayonnaise. The final baloney slices taunted me, signifying the need for a trip to the...grocery store. A tingle ran up the entire length my spine just at the thought of it. My hand quickly snatched the baloney out of the fridge. The red tape still firmly on, I quickly shoved both slices of baloney into my open maw. The baloney texture was rockier than I expected, although the flavor was that of un-spoiled baloney. Not wasting any time, large chunks of baloney quickly slid down my gullet into my eagerly awaiting stomach. A nearly full glass of water quickly followed, ensuring that I would be able to breath again soon after. "Janice wouldn't have approved of that." I thought to myself. With a sigh of relief I filled the cup back up with water and headed towards the bedroom.

As I entered into my room I stopped to consider it for a moment. The bed was probably ten years old by now. A dent in the shape of my curled body clearly visible. The dresser was here when I moved in. It was an old relic, much like this building. The thing weighed almost 80 pounds just by itself, daring you to break your back trying to shift it an inch. Besides a missing drawer it did everything I needed it to. Then I looked over to my desk, and beneath it lies my single most prized possession. The greatest thing I have ever achieved in my life has been this computer. Saving every penny I could for five years I managed to build this monster. I have spent countless days sitting behind that screen. Fighting evil creatures, building cities, and travelling the stars. I approached my desk and set my water down. The computer whirred to life as I hit the power button with my big toe. I quickly began to strip down out of my work clothes. Dark brown khakis and a button up shirt were standard work attire. I never found them very comfortable. After placing my shirt onto it's hanger, I pulled each leg out of my pants one at a time. They landed onto my dirty laundry pile from which to be plucked from again when needed.

By now I knew my computer would be powered up and ready to go. My chair creaked as I leaned my full weight into it. I was careful to slowly connect my bare back with the cold leather of the chair. Janice was kind enough to offer me an old chair from the office as it was just about to be thrown out. I only had to replace a few screws to get it back into working order.
My hand slowly ran down my stomach as I pried open the waistband of my boxers. Slowly caressing the tip of my mighty beast. After a few minutes of warm up and one handed typing, I gazed at the bright screen in front of me. It was a search box begging to be queried. A couple of weeks ago I discovered this strange fetish called vore. Since then I haven't been able to get enough of it. As I typed in VORE, it didn't find me much. All of it was a bunch of purple links to things I had looked at before. There was a poorly photoshopped image of someone eating another person, a big list of videos with birds swallowing small rodents, and this one strange video of a poor malnourished horse eating a duck. I knew this kind of thing interested me but I hadn't yet felt like I found what I was looking for. I deleted VORE from the search box and tried again.
VORE REAL LIFE. This popped up many new links and images, most of which brought my hand back down to the flap in my boxers. I slowly began to caress the underside of my manhoood, growing the small worm into a python. After about ten minutes of mindlessly clicking through different links and gazing at images I found another link. Vorebook.com. Clicking on it revealed a large array of profile pictures, many of which were vore themed. Unfortunately, trying to click on any of them brought up a screen telling me to make an account. I grunted in displeasure as my hand was firmly wrapped around my elongated pulsing member. I quickly typed in my information. Name: John Davies | Age: 25 | Location: Williamston MI. With that I hit submit and suddenly my whole screen went red. There was a large box with white text announcing TERMS OF SERVICE with many pages of text below that. Quickly I scrolled through all of the pages and hit accept. At this point I was just ready to get on with my nightly business.

After about five more minutes of entering my personal information I was in. As I looked through all of the profile pictures, I began to realize just how vast and complicated vore could be. So many different methods and kinks being displayed. That's when I found her. She was beautiful. Her light brown eyes sparkling as if possessed by the sun. She had shoulder length brunette hair hanging down across her breasts, curled to perfection. Slightly tanned skin with the occasional mole visible. The picture showed her with cleavage clearly displayed, peaking out of a tight tank top that left nothing to the imagination. A tiny man can be seen inside her mouth crying out and reaching for the camera. She appears to be very close to sucking him inside. Her eyes are what really caught me though, with a look of pure desire. Almost demanding you give yourself to her. Without even realizing, my hand moved up and down in sync with the fast beat of my heart. In no time hot sticky liquid shot out from the opening of my cock. The white liquid covered my keyboard and splashed droplets of cum onto my monitor. In a daze I quickly wiped it up, not wanting to damage my equipment. I breathed a sigh of relief while looking at this beautiful creature. Molly. The name clearly displayed in bold letters below her image. Directly below that were two buttons. One that said PROFILE and another that said VISIT. Without a second thought I went to click on PROFILE. The website brought up a warning message. ARE YOUR SURE? THIS ACTION CAN NOT BE UNDONE. I mindlessly clicked on the YES I'M SURE option. That's when I noticed I had accidentally pressed VISIT.

White. All I could see was white. It took a solid minute or two for my vision to begin to clear. I must have blinked a hundred times a second trying to see something. Anything. As my eyes began to adjust, I was able to make out small details about where I was. No longer was I sitting at my desk in my rundown apartment. I seemed to be outdoors, the sunlight was beating down on me and I could see well into the distance. There appeared to be pink...hills? No that can't be right. Is that a...are those pillows? Far in the distance seemed to be some truly enormous pink colored pillows. As my vision cleared even more I was able to see the items near me. Books, pencils, notepads... Except, they were massive! The pencil was longer than I was by at least a foot! The book could be aptly compared to a king sized bed from my perspective. Far beyond that I could see a television. An enormous box with bright colored lights coming from it. As I turned my gaze upwards, I was able to see in the distance what I thought was the sun, was actually 15 ft tall or more desk lamp aimed directly towards me! That's when I realized another reason why it was hard to make out what I was seeing. Everything I could see looked warped, like something was bending the light. I stretched out my hand and felt the cold touch of glass. It appeared as though I was within some sort of glass container. If I had to guess I would say it was a beaker, but one of incredible size!

Then I felt it. That familiar sensation of the hair standing straight up on the back of my neck. I had turned around to look at the beaker and so at this moment my back was pointed towards the giant pink pillow mountains in the distance. As I slowly rotated back around, I noticed the horizon had changed and was now the color of lightly tanned skin. It was also much closer. Staring me in the face was a humongous pair of breasts, tightly crammed into a white tank top. The cleavage looked ready to swallow me up at any second. I also became very aware of another sensation, a hot wind blowing over me every few seconds. I followed the cleavage upwards, until my neck nearly bent to a 90° angle. "Hello there little man." said the giant face hovering above the beaker. At that moment it all came back to me. This was the woman I had been masturbating to just a few minutes ago. I had to stop my mind from racing and focus on the words she said to me, even with the size difference her voice was not oppressive. It was soft, as if she was being careful not to scare me. I took a few deep breaths, slowly realizing the predicament I was in. "h...hel...o." I meekly uttered. For some reason at this moment my voice had left me. My world had been turned upside down, just a moment ago I was getting home from work. Relaxing in my usual way and now I was here. How did this happen? What did I do wrong? What is going to happen to me? A million thoughts rushed through my head. The giant face seemed to notice as her pleasant smile turned into a knowing frown. "You seem upset little man, what's wrong?" she asked. With that question my mind cleared, as if my fight or flight response had just kicked into high gear. My life was in danger. This was no time to think about such things. I had to act. I looked up at the giant woman standing high above me. "I-I am...not sure what just happened." I said with barely more confidence than the greeting. With that her smile returned. "Seems like they all say that, maybe they should make it more clear on the website." she said quizzically. "I'm Molly by the way, what's your name little man?" she asked. It took much longer than normal to remember my own name. "I'm John Davies." I replied as I slowly regained control of my faculties.

She giggled, "Well hello John Davies, none of you people have ever given me your surname before. Congratulations on being the first John Davies!" she exclaimed. "You people?" I thought. My mind was still racing from what had just happened, but I thought it best to entertain this giant in conversation. Wouldn't want to make her think I was ignoring her. "So...Molly. Uh.. where exactly are we?" I asked tentatively. "We're in my room silly!" she replied. Gesturing to the insanely large room behind her. "It's a bit of a mess right now so don't judge me. Okay?" she said with a smile. I managed a weak laugh in response. "If you think yours is bad, you should see my room." I replied. Her smile lessened slightly. "John, as much as I like the small talk. I am eager to get started. Are you ready?" she asked impatiently. It felt as though all the blood had left my body. "She's expecting something from me!?" I thought frantically. "Uh no... not really. Could you tell me what is happening right now?" I asked. Understanding seemed to glisten from within her eyes, along with a hint of excitement. Without another word her hand started moving towards me at speeds such a large object should not have been able to move at. I crouched down into the fetal position, my feet chilled on the glass surface. To my surprise it was the beaker she had grabbed hold of instead of me, turning it onto its side. This caused me to tumble out onto the table. Normally a fall like that would have hurt, but for some reason the pain seemed to have been dulled. I quickly stood up and finally realized that my boxers had not come with me to this new place. I looked desperately around for them as I could now feel a cool breeze tickling my sack. Quickly my hands shot to my crotch in order to hide my already rising member. Molly snorted out a laugh seeing me awkwardly trying to cover myself. "There's no need for that here John." she said as her hand made her way towards the chasm between her two mountainous breasts. "You want to know why you're here right John? Let me show you." she said as her fingers seemed to grab hold of something that was previously hidden between her breasts.

As she pulled back her hand, a man slightly larger than the size I thought myself to be, had been pinned between her index finger and middle finger. He seemed to be struggling against Molly's grasp, clearly wanting to return to the cozy crevasse he had been residing in. "You see John..." said Molly. "You are mine now, just like this one. That means you do whatever I want you to do." she said with a wink. Her hand slowly began to rise up towards her face. The small man between her fingers started to struggle and fight against her iron grip, to no avail. "This is a little sneak peak for you since you're so cute! Watch closely, this will be you soon enough." she said seductively. By this point I was terrified, my dick on the other hand told a different story. Standing proudly at attention, and refusing to be contained. With that, Molly slowly opened her giant maw, drool glistening in the lamp light. Sticking her tongue out she began to lick the small man like a lollypop. His screams of defiance were unintelligible from where I was standing, but it didn't seem like he was upset about being used as a candy. More like he felt cheated that his time inside her cleavage was cut short. After a short time, Molly laid the man on her tongue. Pulling him into her hot and moist depths. She closed her mouth, and got down on one knee to get closer to eye level with me. As she approached, it was as if an entire mountain was moving downwards faster than a jet plane. She brought her face closer to mine, and pushed out the man from within her mouth as far as his shoulders. I could feel her hot moist breath on my face and body. "Mmmhmm. Umh on ohn. Mlemmm, u an enoy iss ooo." (Come on John, you can enjoy this to.) she mumbled as she was sucking on her delicious morsel. The man's face was that of ecstasy, clearly he was right where he wanted to be. Besides being much closer and in person, she nearly matched what she looked like on her profile picture right now. Unable to stand it any longer, I wrapped my hand around my pulsating cock and began pumping as hard as I could. "My life might be in danger, but damn this is the hottest thing I have ever seen." I managed to think while focused on the spectacle that was going on in front of me. As soon as I joined in her pursed lips curled into a smile, and she sucked the man back into her toothy maw with a wet slurping sound. "Stop." she said forcefully. The volume of her command and the fact that her face was, from my perspective only a mere couple feet away from me. My whole body froze, hand in mid pump.

I looked at her in terror, afraid I had made some sort of mistake. She locked me in place with her gaze for almost a minute and then smiled. "Good boy, John. Now, let me help you with that." she said as her mouth opened slightly, the tip of her tongue poking out. She hovered right in front of me, which managed to give me a good first look into her mouth. With what little light was making it in there, all I could see were strings and strings of saliva. Along with a man being rolled around and caressed in everyway imaginable. Soon after getting that glimpse she squished her lips and tongue together in such a way to make a small hole for me to penetrate. I looked up into her eyes to make sure I was understanding correctly, and her gaze made it clear that I had no choice in the matter. I quickly stepped forward and hugged her lips and cheeks and I penetrated "deep" into her mouth. It felt amazing, the saliva mixed with her incredibly soft and supple skin which made this one of the most pleasurable experiences I have ever had. What made it better is while I was humping her mouth, she moved her tongue in such a way to cause pressure on the entire length of my penis from base to tip. As I was deep in mindless ecstasy I could still hear the sound of the man within her mouth. No longer were they protests, but crys and moans of pleasure. After what seemed like an eternity I reached a climax like never before. Spraying my hot white sticky cum all straight into her mouth. Likely coating her tongue and the man inside after she's swirled it around. With that I began to fall backwards, what I didn't expect was her hand right behind me to catch me. I laid back into her hand and just looked up at the ceiling, covered in sweat and trying to catch my breath. Without a word she stood up, making me lose all sense of where I was. Then warmth, I was pressed against something warm and there was a noise. I could hear a loud thumping sound echoing throughout this supple column. It wasn't an intense force compressing me into this fleshy wall, but I was unable to move my body. That was fine with me, as I was still recovering from the experience before. I felt the column of flesh move and stretch, and then heard the most indescribable sound.

*Gulp*

Down he went along with what remained of my experience earlier. I didn't only hear him be swallowed I felt it. Molly had pressed me up against her throat to feel the man being forced downwards towards her awaiting stomach, ready to receive it's prize. She slowly removed me from her neck and cradled me in her hand which was moist and had a slightly sour aroma. While I was laying there, useless in her hand I looked towards her face to see a large grin as she was watching me. "That's why you're here little John, to please me in whatever way I choose. Of course, I will make it fun for you as well." She said with a hint of a growl in her voice. At this point I didn't know what to think. It seemed increasingly more likely that I was going to die today. What scared me the most is that a part of me was ok with that.
"Well little John, seems like you had quite a bit of fun with that. You surprised me with how quickly you took to it. Usually it takes me a few trys to get your kind to jump into it like that." She said with a hint of admiration. I was starting to regain my composure and sat up within her tangy scented hand. "Thank you Molly. I did enjoy that very much." I replied. "Well you know, now it's my turn little one." She said. It was at this moment I noticed her other hand was no where to be seen, and her arm was moving up and down in a slightly menacing motion. "S-so what comes next?" I asked already knowing the answer. Molly smiled a most pleasant smile. "My favorite part, have you ever pleased a woman before John?" She asked curiously. "Yeah, once or twice. I've seen it done loads of times though." I said without really thinking. My face began to go red from embarrassment. Molly snorted out another laugh. "You are a strange one John, I have never had one of you be so shy before. It's a nice change of pace." She said as her hand wrapped around me. She quickly moved me towards her mouth, popping me in head first. As I approached her parting maw, I finally got a clear view of what was awaiting me. Her tongue was writhing as if impatiently waiting for it's next victim. Her uvula and throat pulsating as if inviting me to go deeper. Her hot moist breath reminding me of a steam room, almost making me sleepy with its strawberry scented goodness. Before I had any more time to consider it I was inside her cavernous maw. She released my waist and legs and without further delay slurped me deeper inside. Her tongue gently caressed my entire body coating me in saliva. I didn't have long to consider it though as I was quickly spat back into her hand landing in a pool of saliva. She gripped me again, but not in a painful way. Her grip was that of a mother holding the hand of their child. We began moving again, the wind cold and biting after being coated in her heated saliva. After rubbing my eyes clear, I was able to see where we were now headed.

While I was inside her mouth she had taken the liberty of removing all of her clothes and lying down on the bed. I could now see clearly all that she had available, and it was glorious. Her skin was lightly tanned and perfectly smooth. Her breasts were slightly larger than average for someone of her size. At this size however they were mountains of supple flesh that jiggled slightly with every breath and movement she made. Her stomach was smooth and as flat as a desert, she sported an innie belly button which almost seemed to be beckoning to me. Then I saw my destination. Between two skyscraper legs, not a speck of body hair to be found. Beyond the curve of her naval lie many peoples un-reachable dream. Her hand slowed, bringing us to a stop where her pubic hair would be. She tipped her hand over and dropped me onto her soft sweet smelling flesh. From this angle her breasts were hanging down like giant slightly deflated yoga balls, partially obscuring her face. "Don't disappoint me John." She teased with a wink. With that I snapped out of my daydream. "If I want to have any chance of making it out of here alive, then I have a job to do." I thought, unconvinced. After taking a short time to inspect my surroundings, I noted how her legs were moving ever so gently. As if she was barely managing to hold herself back from just shoving me inside of her. I steeled myself for what was about to happen and approached. The first thing I noticed was the tangy smell and the moisture. It would seem she had been busy while she was playing with me and the other man. The first thing I did was drop down onto my belly and begin licking and kissing her clit. Immediately her whole body shook underneath me like an earthquake. "Mmuuhhhh! Most guuyyys skip thaaaaat puh...pu...part John. Oooooo keep going!" She demanded. After a couple minutes of stimulation I knew it was time, I could feel her piecing stare almost forcing me further forwards.

With that I stood up and walked around to her left thigh. The heat emanating from her was almost too much to bear, but again it was just mildly uncomfortable. I hadn't truly acknowledged it yet but this entire time I haven't felt any pain. Shrugging off the thought I slide down her smooth thigh onto the bedspread. Standing between her ass cheeks my head about the same height as her entrance. Her pussy lips were engorged and almost yelling at me to enter. Her whole vagina almost seemed to be trying to grab me and force me inside. I didn't want that to happen. As kind as Molly was being it seemed that this was all a game to her and I didn't want to know what would happen if I didn't play along. I stepped forward and began caressing and stimulating her pussy lips, trying to get her as open as possible. It seemed I waited too long. Her legs shot forward, locking straight and trapping me between her thighs. The hand she was carrying me in reached towards me, this time with seemingly no regard to my safety. I could see the hungry look in her eye as she was biting her lip with anticipation. Her hand wrapped quickly around me and without any fanfare plunged me into the dark depths of her pussy. I felt my head spread open her tight entrance with my shoulders not far behind. It was a weird sensation, as she pushed me deeper in, her pussy muscles clamped down on me and almost tried to prevent me from entering. They never squeezed hard enough to do that though as I was pressed deeper in. Finally I came to a stop, with what felt like only my ankles still hanging out in the open air. I could hear Molly's muffled moans coming from outside as she set to work. Her pussy squeezed me as if trying to make lemonade. Molly then grabbed my ankles and began pulling me back out of her pussy all the way up to my waist until she plunged me back deeper than before. Somehow my bones were not crushed and air still found it's way into my lungs. With all of her scents and liquid that was building up inside her, I lost myself in the rhythm of it. She pulled me out, she pushed me in, she pulled me out a bit further, she pushed me in hard, she pulled me out again, the liquid was building, she shoved me in deeper cocking my head into a weird angle. My elongated pulsing member was throbbing, and could barely contain itself after getting buried in those moist supple pussy walls. I was pulled out almost completely, with only my head still remaining within. Then she stopped, and began twirling me around spinning my head against her pussy. I was pushed back in deeper this time, her fingers halfway in while holding onto my ankles. I gave it everything I had licking and kicking, struggling, trying to bring her to climax. She cried out, moaning in ecstasy. I was unable to take it anymore just as she shoved me as deep as I could go. Her pussy walls crushed down on me harder than ever before with cum gushing from all sides, I can hear her screams muffled through her body. My own scream were silenced by the torrent of cum flowing into me as I released my own load into the tidal wave. Her muscles released, and then crushed down once more causing me to cum again. They released, and crushed down slightly lighter that time. Released, crushed, released, crushed. Her screams turned into quieter and more drawn out moans of ecstasy. Her muscles squeezed down and released, squeezed down and released. I was blind and mindless. That would have killed me ten times over and yet I was still alive, as I rested inside her I can feel everything beginning to calm. Her pulse which had been beating through me slows, and the squeezes became lighter and more loving. As if she was just milking me for everything I am worth. I could not count how many times I came during all of that but I knew it was a lot. Eventually after what felt like ages I felt her fingers gently grasp my ankles. They had to reach almost to the knuckles to get me and started to slowly pull me out. This process was slow as we were both very tender. As she was pulling if I made one wrong move she would moan and push me in a bit then start pulling again. Clearly this was hard for her to not just leave me in here. My mind raced wondering what she had in store for me now. Eventually she managed to pull me from her dark love chasm lifting my near lifeless body by the ankles and up to her face. As I am lifted up and over her succulent body, I can see that she is drenched in sweat and the bed underneath her also soaked. She placed me on her hand as before, although this time I stayed laid down looking at the ceiling since I had no energy left. If I didn't know any better I would say everything hurt and yet I feel no pain. I just had no energy to move. Seeing me relax she laid back into her pink pillows, and deposited me upon her chest slightly above her breasts. Wordlessly we lay there for what must have been an hour or more. I slipped in and out of consciousness several times.

"That was amazing John." She said breaking the silence. After a minute I had built up enough energy to respond. "Yes, yes it was." I replied quietly. "It's a shame we can't ever do that again." Molly said in resignation. This was the moment I felt something in my body again. Not pain, or injury, but a cold sensation. Running up from the base of my spine. "Why do you say that?" I asked with genuine curiosity. "Well...I have to eat you now. That's how this works." She replied with exasperation. After a minute I slowly brought myself to stand up, if my muscles could have ached they would have. I slowly meandered my way over to her right breast, pressing my feet into her soft flesh as I walked, and relaxed against it. "I never thought it would end this way." I stated. "Not like the shrinking and eating part but the dieing at 25. I know I'm not important but I had hoped to at least live past 40." I said. Molly looked down at me for the first time with a look of indignation and almost anger. "Who says you're not important!" She demanded "Well everyone I suppose, my mother never gave a shit about me and my father ran off before I could even get to know him. The only "family" I have is this kind old receptionist at my work, Janice." I said reluctantly. I have never spoken to anyone about my past before, but for some reason it seemed like the right time to do so. Molly's face still showed hints of indignation but now looked rather saddened and understanding. "I suppose I know what you mean about not feeling important. I've always been trying to get out of my sister's shadows but they always take everything before I even have a chance." Molly said. I looked up at her to see a look of what can only be described as compassion. "Maybe being eaten by this lady wouldn't be so bad after all." I thought to myself. "What am I thinking!? Of course it's bad, I'll die!" I rebuttled. This went on for a time, all the while Molly observed me have this inner battle with myself. Eventually she spoke up. "You are a strange one John Davies. Most of the men I get are all perverts with only one thing on their mind. But you, you actually seem to have some humanity." She stated matter-of-factly. That's when I lost it, something within me cracked when she said that and I burst out laughing. I started laughing so hard that I was crying. Then I started crying. Then I laughed again. All the time Molly was looking at me with utter confusion. "I don't get it, what's so funny?" She asked. After a few more seconds of laughing I calmed myself. "After all this time. It took a giant woman who is going to eat me for me to finally get a compliment." I replied still with a couple laughs in me. I cleared my throat. "Thank you Molly." I said. "You're welcome little John. I think it's about time I send you on you're way don't you think." She said with slight eagerness. Terrified though I was, I was coming around to the idea of being inside her again, even if it was permanent. I stood up and walked out in between her massive breasts, looking down at what will become my future and final home. "Since I am going to be eaten, could you at least tell me why I have to die?" I said, genuinely curious. Molly furrowed her brow towards me. "You honestly don't know? I thought you were joking about that. The website you found me on, it's part of the terms of service. They can't have you going out into the world and letting people know what happened." She said with certainty. My gaze dropped slightly. "Oh...yeah I didn't read that." I replied sheepishly. She raised an eyebrow at me. "You really should read things before you agree to them." She said. I nodded my head a few times understandingly. "I'll keep that in mind for next time." I said sadly. Molly locked eyes with me, true sadness peaking through her hungry gaze. "Aww little man, I would spare you if I could. But if I do then they'll come after me, and I still have work to do. I'm sorry." She said honestly. I smiled a sad smile. "I believe you Molly. And for what it's worth, thank you. If I had to go, I'm glad it's with you." I replied. She smiled and reached her hand down towards me, lying it flat across her chest. After a moments thought I climbed on, turning around to take one last look at her beauty. After a minute of rising towards Molly's face I could once again feel her hot moist breath on my back, this time a comforting feeing. I turned back towards her. "I'm ready." I said with conviction. She nodded and slowly opened her giant maw. She held me directly in front of her mouth as she opened it which showed me everything. Her drool trails from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. Saliva squirting out from under her tongue as she prepares for her next meal. After she opened her mouth as wide as she could, she waited. I knew she wanted me to climb in so I got on my hands and knees and went inside. Soon after I climbed onto her tongue, it couldn't stand waiting any longer and wrapped itself around me like a large, wet, warm blanket. Caressing my entire body and soothing my weary muscles. Molly closed her mouth, plunging me into complete darkness. There I stayed for the next thirty minutes getting gently massaged, caressed, and sucked on. Eventually Molly found my manhood and gave me one last send off as she brought me to full extension in no time. Her tongue wrapped around my elongated pulsing member as if it had done so a hundred times. Slowly it slid across the surface, not only pleasuring my cock but also rolling my whole body around covering me in saliva. It didn't take long for me to climax once, twice, a third time. At this point time had lost all meaning and I was in a state of mindless ecstasy. That's when the world started to shift. I could feel gravity pulling me back towards Molly's throat. Taking her time to position me, I was put right where she wanted as my legs dangled down into the abyss. Her tongue came back and almost gave me a pat on the head goodbye before..

*Gulp*

Down I went, her throat muscles squeezing me and forcing me downwards as if I would fight it. The ride was quick since I had been fully coated in her saliva. I was squeezed out into her stomach where there was no trace of the other man who had been there before me. I dropped into a pool of warm liquid and while I knew what it was it didn't frighten me. I felt no pain and instead her stomach cradled me lulling me into a deep....s..l..e.e.p.....to....................sle.......................

*Darkness

The End?
Dragontongue36
New to the forum

Re: The Wrong Button (New Vore Story)

Postby VictorBound » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:33 am

nice
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Wrong Button (New Vore Story)

Postby Adelais » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:00 am

Brilliant!