i looking for a story

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

i looking for a story

Postby lefarsa » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:48 pm

i remember there is a story where a sister want to do a magic trick and make her brother disappear with her belly and make a bet with him and said if she can take down a watermelon she can take him someone can link the story plz?
lefarsa
New to the forum

Re: i looking for a story

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:38 pm

Sounds familiar, but I think 2 or 3 stories roughly fit that description.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dustyotrail » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:37 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/203582 "A little accident"

Is this your card?
Dustyotrail
New to the forum

Postby lefarsa » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:08 pm

this story is great but is not the one i was looking for the one i remember is a little sister who want to do the magic trick..
lefarsa
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:02 pm

I think it might be from Hermlover21but I cannot find it now. Here is a similar version.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/290665
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Unidentified17 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:07 am

I think your looking for the story "Little birthday magician vore" by Hermlover21 but it got taken down after the Loli genocide where all loli content was deleted, you can find it using the time machine, if not hopefully this link works https://web.archive.org/web/20160808161 ... iew/234990
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore