Searching for a Fat Fox Female Comic

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Searching for a Fat Fox Female Comic

Postby DarkArtist » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Ok, I've been looking around for a comic that I just cannot find. There was this old vore comic of a fat fox lady who ate a guy. The comic starts with her waking up, suprised her prey was still alive inside her stomach. She takes a shower, but gets a knock on the door. Her opening the door turned out to be a cop looking for the prey. She quickly tries to get him to go away, by saying she was naked and what not only making him hornier. I think she said she was pregnant or something. Said cop starts humping the door.

The last panel is her prey giving her a punch or something.

I've been looking around, and I can't find with any of the tags no matter what. I'm hoping someone else knows what I'm talking about and maybe have it or at least a link to.
I now offer commissions!
Check out Prices for Details!
http://aryion.com/g4/view/342623
DarkArtist
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Searching for a Fat Fox Female Comic

Postby Nekiame » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:32 am

I know the exact one you mean! I'll try to find it.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:59 am

DarkArtist wrote:Ok, I've been looking around for a comic that I just cannot find. There was this old vore comic of a fat fox lady who ate a guy. The comic starts with her waking up, suprised her prey was still alive inside her stomach. She takes a shower, but gets a knock on the door. Her opening the door turned out to be a cop looking for the prey. She quickly tries to get him to go away, by saying she was naked and what not only making him hornier. I think she said she was pregnant or something. Said cop starts humping the door.

I've been looking around, and I can't find with any of the tags no matter what. I'm hoping someone else knows what I'm talking about and maybe have it or at least a link to.

I assume this is the one
321e05d4929eb812668693e5d6d0de9c40d47369.jpg

Ironically enough, I was actually looking at this one yesterday, and wondered if anyone knows who made it and if it ever got continued.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkArtist » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:09 pm

Wolfsage wrote:
DarkArtist wrote:Ok, I've been looking around for a comic that I just cannot find. There was this old vore comic of a fat fox lady who ate a guy. The comic starts with her waking up, suprised her prey was still alive inside her stomach. She takes a shower, but gets a knock on the door. Her opening the door turned out to be a cop looking for the prey. She quickly tries to get him to go away, by saying she was naked and what not only making him hornier. I think she said she was pregnant or something. Said cop starts humping the door.

I assume this is the one
321e05d4929eb812668693e5d6d0de9c40d47369.jpg

Ironically enough, I was actually looking at this one yesterday, and wondered if anyone knows who made it and if it ever got continued.

It is! Thank you man! Sadly I don't know who the artist is. I thought it was some regulars, but the artists style doesn't give many give aways I recognize.
I now offer commissions!
Check out Prices for Details!
http://aryion.com/g4/view/342623
DarkArtist
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MaskedGolem » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:00 pm

DarkArtist wrote: It is! Thank you man! Sadly I don't know who the artist is. I thought it was some regulars, but the artists style doesn't give many give aways I recognize.

The artist is FatJaguar. To my knowledge they stop doing vore art a looooong time ago and wished to distance themselves from it. There was also unfortunately no follow up to this comic, or at least not one that was posted online.
-
MaskedGolem
New to the forum

Return to Softvore