Looking for a scene

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a scene

Postby dattiljs » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:28 pm

I’m looking for a scene a while back there were two women (looked like it could be from xena or beastmaster) and the one girl walks to the edge of a giant pit with a plant looking thing in it. She jumps in almost if shes committing suicide and she screams and sticks her hand up as the plant chomps on her and pulls her under. Then I remember people chopping at the plants roots underground. Any help you can provide in identifying this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a scene

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:57 pm

Oh I know what you mean. I saw that episode when I was a kid. It was from an older series about "the lost world", after a book. I think it was even written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
The book and series are about a group of Victorian-era (I think) explorers who end up stuck on a massive heightened plateau, unaffected by time. Dinosaurs, strange fauna and flora (like that plant), tribes and cults, all sorts of stuff. They end up building a huge treehouse in one of the safer parts of the jungle as their home base, but they also go exploring and come across all sorts of stuff.
I don't know if you want me to tell you what happened in that episode or you remain spoiler free, but remember vividly what happened. Mostly because earlier a boy got eaten too that I was (unknowingly) crushing on hard, and it was permanent for him. :cry:
There were some other times in that series where similar stuff happened. My guess is that most of it was hard vore tho, because you know, dinosaurs, but I do also remember an episode where they find an almost utopian group of people who are blessed with a special tree that basically grants them eternal life + youth. Turns out they randomly sacrifice people against their will. They get pushed into this green, sap-like patch on the back of the tree, which then absorbs them and channels their life force into the fruit, which the other people then eat. I think one of their group was selected without the rest knowing and they managed to pull her out? But as a really old lady until she ate the fruit again and turned young again. I think all the other people somehow ended up 'making up for lost time' and basically turn to dust, but I can't really be certain about that.
I do remember that episode ending with a shot of one of the women of the main cast, a rather vein and self-centred person, taking a bite of some fruit she managed to sneak with her. Guess she didn't have the moral qualms the rest of the group had, as long as she got to stay young. Lol
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a scene

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:13 pm

I hadn't thought of it in a long time, maybe I should watch it again some time.
Anyway, this should be the show;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_ ... _series%29

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240278/

Appearantly it also had lizard-people, time travel (a lot of it), magic, vampires, werewolves etc. And all in just 3 seasons! That show was wild!

This is the episode with the tree and the eternal life fruit;
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636167/?ref_=ttep_ep10

The episode you're looking for is "the guardian"
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x287ds4
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore