Make love not vore comic search

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Make love not vore comic search

Postby TheAngryKriegsman » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:49 am

Hey so this will be my first post on here. I am looking for an old comic I saw some years ago involving a hippy rabbit girl with a "Make love, not vore" sign, who is confronted by a wolf guy. He taunts her, she eats him and belches. If anyone could help me out it would be very appreciated!
TheAngryKriegsman
New to the forum

Re: Make love not vore comic search

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:27 am

I tried looking for it but I couldn’t find it. I know it was posted on here before but it’s been so long sorry.
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby DirtyMac » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:49 am

I think I know what you are referring to, but the guy was not a wolf, but a raccoon. It was made by American anomaly.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAngryKriegsman » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:18 am

DirtyMac wrote:I think I know what you are referring to, but the guy was not a wolf, but a raccoon. It was made by American anomaly.

Thank you, you're right it was a raccoon. Do you know if American Anomaly has an eka's? I only remeber seeing it in some video a while ago.
TheAngryKriegsman
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:47 am

I gotchu
Attachments
tumblr_n9tcdiQ3Rs1s87wbxo1_400.jpg
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby TheAngryKriegsman » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:11 am

Galmar1313 wrote:I gotchu