Searching for a particular M/F story

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Searching for a particular M/F story

Postby no one » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:22 am

Hey all,

I stumbled across this story some time in the past few months and am having trouble finding it again. The plot essentially plays out like this, a boyfriend and girlfriend are hanging out at said GF’s house when she asks for him to eat her “evil and manipulative” mother, but the BF is reluctant because he’s only seen the mom as nothing but nice. Eventually, he gets pressured into it and prepares to do the deed in the kitchen, again is reluctant to do so because she’s so nice... and really attractive. However, the mother gleans the information of the situation and willingly offers herself to the BF to not cause an incident. The BF is almost about to have the meal, when his conscience kicks in and he backs out, returning to the now irate GF who’s about to take things into her own hands and threatens to eat the mother. Just as she’s barging into the mother’s room, by a twist of fate, the BF swoops in and swallows the GF instead. Afterwards the BF and mother confess their feelings for one another and the final scene displays the both of them on the couch caressing the large bulge of the BF’s belly. However the mother’s inner thoughts are revealed that she HAD planned this whole scenario in advance, implying that she was “evil and manipulative” as accused of by the GF before.

If any of you guys would be so kind as to help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you in advance!
no one
Been posting for a bit

Re: Searching for a particular M/F story

Postby Randomdude5 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:35 pm

I dont remember reading it and I like m/f and if I had read it I would have been more likely to find it. I searched and couldnt find it.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby HeroSoulSword » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:56 pm

I hope you find it. It sounds very interesting. I'd like to read it, too, as M/f is so rare that something of that quality is worth looking for.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby puck5 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:55 pm

If it's found I'd love to read it.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChiaveDel12 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:02 am

ChiaveDel12