looking for a vore comic/sequence

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

looking for a vore comic/sequence

Postby DirtyMac » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Looking for a sequence/comic from an artist I can't remember the name of. It was about a fox lady (I think), and two sister rabbits, in a master (fox lady) and pet (sister bunnies) relationship. It was about the vixen asking one of the sisters to be her meal for the day, with said sister agreeing (although somewhat reluctantly.). The sequence ends with the other sister seeing her master vixen on the floor with a full gut, asking where here sister might be, even though she does seem to know very well she may be.

This ringing any bells for anyone?
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Re: looking for a vore comic/sequence

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:40 am

Ye I know exactly who are talking about, they are on Fur affinity, their name is Hokkigai and it was posted around 8 years ago, I love that comic a lot so I bookmarked it
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: looking for a vore comic/sequence

Postby DirtyMac » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:07 pm

IEatYouWhole wrote:Ye I know exactly who are talking about, they are on Fur affinity, their name is Hokkigai and it was posted around 8 years ago, I love that comic a lot so I bookmarked it

Thanks a bunch! ^w^
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore