Look for Ari Husky art

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Look for Ari Husky art

Postby JustAHat » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 pm

I'm looking for the pics of Ari Husky's son and dad vore. All I can find is https://static1.e621.net/data/16/48/164871d98650fda55a495b18ad258774.jpg but i know there were more. If anyone saved those pic plz share
JustAHat
New to the forum

Re: Look for Ari Husky art

Postby JustAHat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:34 pm

You guys will not believe how long I have been looking. On and off for about a year-ish but I found the other images.So here are all of them in one spot, grab them before they disappear again.

Also the little story snippet from his posts starting from image 3 to image 4

"Nnngh... a-ahh!" the husky moaned, finally able to catch his breath, even with his father's immensely oversized dick still stretching out his body. Cum was everywhere, oozing from his lips despite trying to gulp it down, and it just seeped from his rear as Kade let his knot out while his cock's spurting ebbed and slowed inside his son. Ari was content for the moment, breathing in the sharp musk that covered them, and Kade seemed to be content as well.

Until his stomach growled.

"D...Dad?"

"D-Dad? W-wait! Wh-mmmpph!" the root beer husky barked just before his father's hot, panting, drooling, wet maw descended over his head and muffled any further protests. Kade growled around his son and suckled lewdly on the pup's head, making it more than impossible for little Ari to breathe. The daddy husky's tongue smothered the pup, wrapping lewdly around his face and covering him in drool. Cum was still leaking from his lips as well, seeing as Kade still hadn't pulled out of his son, and with each remaining pulse of the giant cock lodged inside him, another gush of hot manly cream seeped out of Ari's lips and filled his daddy's mouth. While Kade appreciated the flavors, enough so that a lot of it drooled out onto the root beer dog's chest, his stomach growled again. It was time to tuck his puppy in.
Attachments
KadeVoresAri1.png
KadeVoresAri2.png
KadeVoresAri3.png
KadeVoresAri4.jpg
JustAHat
New to the forum

Return to Softvore