Looking for a story

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a story

Postby randomsnake » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:29 pm

It was about a boy who hung out with an older girl who smokes, she ends up eating him, after he ask something, or maybe she just gets the munchies. A little light on the details because it's been a while at least a year maybe more, but it seems people always think it's been longer than it actually has been.
I looked through the tags I could think of, but didn't turn up anything. Any help is appreciated and thank you for just reading this far even if you don't have info. Have a good one
randomsnake
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a story

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:29 am

Hmmm...

I seem to recall a babysitter story with a similar premise, but I'm not sure.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby randomsnake » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:48 am

I don't think it was a babysitting story, he either just got out of school or was ditching or something along those lines. But again it's been a while so I'm not positive about that, anyways thank you
randomsnake
New to the forum

Postby DraconianTalon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:18 am

I doubt this is the one because is is a recent one but it fits the description.
there are two stories in here and the first seems similar.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/586438
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby LucifersChef » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:54 am

Oh I remember that story. But I'm not sure who the author was sorry

They were hanging out behind the bike shed at school I believe? And she gave him a handjob or something then ate him.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby Zenith- » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Is this the story you're thinking of?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/392771
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randomsnake » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:12 am

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for the help