Kemono vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Kemono vore

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:58 am

I've been following the manga vore thread and saw some pretty nice art there. Being more interested in the furry side of vore, I figured I'd give it a sister topic. For those who aren't familiar: Kemono is essentially the word for furry in japanese... the term is often used to describe anthro characters in anime or other asian themed art.

I got to follow many kemono artists on the Mastodon network, and truth be told I'm really starting to love this style! There's quite a few NSFW ones too, but sadly too little vore. Let's see what we can find and fix that :-D

So far there's very little here on Eka's. This is one example of it:

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Kemono vore

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:35 am

This one kind of qualifies... might be some debate on that, but since there's so little content here for now I guess it counts especially style wise.

MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Kemono vore

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:21 am

Oh hey: One just popped up in my notifications today at last! Good opportunity to give this a bump.

MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Softvore