Natalie’s Messy End (worm/F, Unwilling)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Natalie’s Messy End (worm/F, Unwilling)

Postby sharktorok » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:02 am

Here's a very old story

Natalie was enjoying her shopping spree immensely! She had found a plethora of new outfits to try on, and especially differently-styled and brightly colored socks she couldn’t wait to show off. She also excitedly tried on different pairs of shorts and skirts that showed off her well-toned bare legs. In one changing room, she eagerly fit on a tiny pair of jean short-shorts that shaped her thighs well, and get them plenty of room to flaunt around. Even with the tag still on, she couldn’t resist snapping a photo to send all of her friends. She hoped they would notice her adorable white socks with purple stripes. She was looking forward to the numerous comments she would get about her cute body, her tight-fitting top, and her choice of foot ware. It gave her immense pleasure to get all of the requests from users just to touch her legs and feet.

Right after snapping the photo, Natalie was startled when she felt a wet drop on her bare shoulder. She felt a warm and sticky substance run down her arm, and dumbfounded she looked up. She gave a high pitched scream when she saw the mouth of a giant worm and backed against the wall of the dressing room. She did not like how the worm’s mouth was slowly coming down to here.

“Ohmygod!” She gasped, “It’s a giant worm! H-how did that get in here??” She tried to open the door, but in her fumbling to unlock it, she wasn’t able to open the latch in time before the worm’s body came down to block it from her. She squealed and climbed up on the ledge holding her clothes as more of the worm’s drool coated the floor. She could see her reflection in the dressing room mirror, her face terrified, her body crouched, her bare legs fully visible and her chest tightly bound by her belly shirt.

“Oh my gosh…I look so delicious…this thing is definitely going to eat me!” she moaned, and picked up one of her shoes and threw it at the creature. Big mistake. The head lunged at the screaming girl and came down over her head, immediately muffling her shrieks of terror. As the worm pulled her up, her legs frantically kicked and her body arched in every direction as she tried to break the worm’s grip, but it held her tightly, it’s slimy opening clasped around the struggling girl’s head and shoulders. More drool fell over crying Natalie’s face as she met darkness.

Her legs were kicking so far they kept pounding the walls of the dressing room, but no one was around to hear her struggle, and soon her body was slurped in up to her waist, so that the hundreds of tongues lining the worm’s mouth were eagerly tasting her belly. Her thin top offered very little protection and was soaked through in an instant, and the drool ran down Natalie’s shapely and delicious legs as her kicking weakened. The trails of slim poured over her cute purple socks and she let out a mournful sigh.

“This worm slobber is probably it’s way of making me taste better…it probably saw my legs and cute feet and thought he was going to get himself a mighty meal…I guess he was right. I guess I was always Natalie, the amazing walking entrée. I never thought I would actually get eaten…” she had virtually given up her kicking, and knew there was nothing more she could do. She blushed furiously as the worm sucked in her waist and begin to slobber all over her jean shorts. The drool went through her clothing and over her womanhood, which shot unwilling jolts of pleasure up Natalie’s back. Her entire body arched in a curve at the pleasure within the worm’s throat as the monster went ham on her privates and upper thighs.

The creature was excited now as it got to her legs. They were deliciously immobile, only twitching occasionally inside from each taste of the worm’s appendages. For inside, Natalie was exhausted from the struggle, beads of sweat running down her body and merging with the worm’s saliva.

The girl wasn’t crying anymore. She knew she was worm chow. This was simply how it was meant to be, she supposed. “I was always meant to be someone’s dinner…I’ll never get to do the things I wanted to do…I’ll never be able to shop again…”

But she had also come to terms with her deepest fantasy of being eaten, and realized that if she had to go, this was the best way to do it. She decided to enjoy the worm feasting on her body, and in spite of her terror, she moaned with pleasure as the creature slurped her up to her knees. Her hair was gooey and messy around her head, and the tendrils in the worm’s body was coiling under her shirt and around her breasts. When she opened her mouth to moan, more tendrils shot into her mouth, and her eyes widened in shock. What a lucky creature this worm truly was to dominate her like this.

The worm’s gaping mouth had finally closed around the girl’s socked feet, stretching in one final desperate bid for freedom. When they too entered the gooey mass of flesh, she rubbed them together for a bit of comfort. She was slightly pleased at the feeling of her socked feet and bare legs rubbing up against the worm’s throat.

Before long she entered the stomach, and her body curved in all sorts of directions as the worm slithered down into her dressing room to digest her in peace.

Natalie was beginning to lose consciousness from lack of oxygen, but she could feel the acids starting to eat away at her body, but Natalie was too busy distracting herself with pleasure, unwilling to think of the messy end waiting for her. Right as she climaxed, no doubt helped by the many tongues of the worm, she passed away with one last moan of ecstasy.

Her last thoughts were of deep thankfulness that a creature got to enjoy her body like this. Even though she was sad to lose her life, Natalie would have been happy for the worm to survive and prosper after gobbling her up for nutrients. And before long, her body became a soupy mixture in the worm’s belly. Her liquids to be distributed through the other worm’s organs and excreted over Natalie’s discarded shoes and clothes, no doubt to be discovered by some unfortunate dressing room attendant.

After doing his business and escaping the mall from the sewers, the worm spat out the remains of her denim short shorts that she never even bought, bits of pieces of her torn purple socks, and her cute little skull covered in worm slime.

And that is the story of how Natalie was devoured by a giant worm.
Last edited by sharktorok on Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Re: Natalie’s Messy End (worm/F, Unwilling)

Postby wormfood73 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm

Very hot story!! I would love to end up like Natalie!
wormfood73
New to the forum

Return to Softvore