Legend of Zelda - Prisioner of the Bokoblin (Yaoi/Vore/Sex)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Legend of Zelda - Prisioner of the Bokoblin (Yaoi/Vore/Sex)

Postby PumpkinSugarSpice » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:44 pm

AUTHOR NOTE: This does involve uke Link, I have never posted any vore stories before, I've written a few buuuuuut too embarrassed for them to take form somewhere but I kind of bit the bullet and decided to post this here for anyone to have a laugh over it, I am SO SORRY if my writing is bad, I'm super rusty and still can't believe I wrote 10 pages of smut...I'm not joking, it was literally ten pages...So Enjoy?

SUMMARY
Link finds himself in a strange situation when he is captured by a Bokoblin...BokoblinXLink, soft vore, sex, nothing fatal for the main character today...

MAIN STORY
To be fair this was probably the second most embarrassing thing he’s found himself in, never mind getting caught by the Deku Baba and screwed by a wondering hunter.
While on his way to help a group of villagers with a growing Goblin problem, separating from Epona and Navi for more of a stealth mission.

Link was able to take down most of the goblin horde but was blind-sided by one lucky remaining Bokoblin.

Awakening inside a desolate cave far from any villages, the warrior found his entire body bound in tight rope, Link struggled best he could but the blond found these restraints too tight for him to escape.
“Damn it” he cursed under his breath, Link turned his gaze to his captor, watching the gross creature completing a fire within the cave, it’s hands tossing some planks of wood into the roaring blaze.

Link continued to struggle, his wrists tied behind his back, another tied around his shoulders and torso while two more pieces of rope tied his ankles and legs together.
That wasn’t the only problem, Link also realized that the Bokoblin was looking a little, well hungry…

Probably due to the fact that the first thing Link did before taking out the Bokoblin’s comrades was blowing up most of their provisions and maybe stealing some for himself.
Link wasn’t too sure why he started using a lot of bombs, lately he's found himself having the urge to blow up his enemies, not too sure why he had the sudden urge to do this, Link felt like the hero was a pawn in a chessboard but what can you do?

If I ever get out of this situation, no more bombs…

The sound of hooved feet clobbering on the ground brought Link out of his train of thought, the Bokoblin licked his long tongue over his pinkish snout, it hunched over him, it’s blue eyes narrowed, it’s smallish brain processing what it should do with his prisoner.

Link glared at the monster, a bead of sweat dripped down his cheek as Link tried to figure out a plan to get out of this mess, this was not going to end up like the Deku baba!

Just as the memory flashed before his mind, he found the Bokoblin tossed its loincloth to the side, revealing a large pulsating cock just oozing a bit of pre-cum.

It was then that Link realized this was going to be the same as the Deku Baba.

The Bokoblin sat Link into a knelt down position, rubbing its sweaty rod along his cheek, Link recoiled at the touch.

“Now I know what your thinking bu-” just before Link could finish that sentence, the Bokoblin yanked his head and shoved its huge cock into his mouth, nearly breaking his jaw
“Mm!” Link moaned in discomfort, feeling the large appendage sliding down his throat, Link found himself nearly choking.

Link felt disgusted, he could hear himself moan, his entire body felt like it was on fire.
“Mm, mm!” Link felt himself getting aroused, his own dick starting to get hard from the motions

The Bokoblin growled as he thrust his hips, the creature’s balls continuously slapping Link in the face, the Bokoblin started to quicken the pace.
Link felt the monster’s dick hitting the back of his throat I think I’m going to cum, Link could feel the creature’s cock pulsate, Link pulled on his restraints hoping that he get himself loose but to no avail, who knew these bastards were good at tying knots.

“MM!!” The Bokoblin then shoved his full cock as deep as he could inside the warrior’s throat, it’s balls rumbled as the beast poured its load inside Link’s stomach.
The young man felt its semen fill his belly before the goblin slid his dick out, with more cum hitting the young man’s face.

Link coughed violently, relieved that the dreaded thing was out of his mouth and found him self fall to the ground.
The man drew in ragged breaths, happy that his lungs were able to draw in the air again.

Before the hero of time could even begin to think again, Link felt two hands grabbing his waist and dragged him on the cold ground.

The sound of torn fabric echoed throughout the cave, it was then that Link realized that the beast ripped his trousers around his butt, Link gasped, he knew damn rightly where this was going,

“No not that! You bastar-eh!” the man struggled before the Bokoblin placed it’s hand onto his head and pinned him on the ground.

Link gritted his teeth, he felt the Bokoblin’s snout sniffing his butt “No!!” the Bokoblin starred at the young man below him, slinking his tongue and licked Link’s twitching anus.
Link felt himself heating up, his body squirming from the intrusion “S-Stop” he could feel the monster’s tongue sliding into his tight hole, slowly thrusting his tongue in and out.

He was starting to sweat, his body becoming hotter and more aroused with each prodding motion, the hero of time had no choice but to be a slave to his body’s reactions.

It's rather shameful for Link, he’s kind of glad no one was around to witness this awful act, even if it did mean he could be saved.

It seems the monster was getting impatient, the Bokoblin moved his tongue away, his dick was rock hard once again and now pressed against Link’s ass.
“Ah! Stop! Ah!” Link’s body convulsed, the Bokoblin’s giant cock forcefully prying Link’s butt open, it’s rock hard dick pushing into Link’s tight cavern.

Damn it, why does every monster I come across so horny!!! the hero of time felt the Bokoblin shoving it’s cock into his quivering hole, feeling it slide in, Link gritted his teeth, obviously uncomfortable with the intrusion and laid helpless while the Bokoblin grinds his hips into his prisoner’s bound body.

Ugh, it feels like he’s hitting my stomach Link tried his best to stifle his moans, the blond refused to enjoy a moment of this, being violated by one of Ganon’s minions.

He could hear it now, the dark overlord cackling maniacally while his adversary was being fucked by one of his weaker monsters…

Link felt the Bokoblin’s huge pulsating dick ramming into his ass, shoving in and out, I-I have to get out of this but my mind, is going blank.
It was only a matter of time before Link surrendered his body to the pleasure, even when he is trying his best to resist.
“Mmnn!”I’m not going to enjoy this, I’m no- Link could feel the creature’s pace getting more rougher, his entire body convulsing in both pain and pleasure.

“N-Nnnn-Ah hah!!” he couldn’t help it, Link couldn’t stop himself from thrusting his hips with each motion, his body convulsing while the Bokoblin continued to grind its giant rampaging cock into his ass
“Ah, hah ah!! AAAGH!!” The squelching sounds from getting his ass pounded, Link cried out when he felt the monster pouring more of its cum inside his tight asshole.

Link felt the monster sliding it’s cock out of the hero of time’s hole, it’s semen spilling all over the ground, Link twitched in weakened pleasure.

T-Thank the Goddesses that’s over, it must be tired from all of that…

Link looked at the monster, the Bokoblin looking a little satisfied after fucking the hero’s brains out, the Bokoblin rose to its cloven feet and stared at its prisoner.

A growling sound erupted from the Bokoblin’s stomach, the monster was hungry after that workout, Link froze as he found the goblin’s icy blue eyes turning to him.

No it wouldn’t! the man wiggled weakly in his restraints, trying to slide away. The hero had a very good idea what this foul creature was looking to do now but his feeble escape attempt was all for naught as the Bokoblin yanked the man by his tied ankles and pulled the warrior over to himself.

“N-No, p-please-don’t…” his pleas were being heard by a monster that doesn’t understand his own language, the Bokoblin licked it’s chops, inserting Link’s feet into it’s wide awaiting maw, lifting Link so that he’s towering above his head.
Link wiggled his body fiercely but the strength of the Bokoblin’s hands held him in place, Link felt his legs moving down towards its new confined prison, even smaller than his current lodgings.

Link felt his feet reaching the monster’s stomach with each swallow and if Link doesn’t get out of this situation soon then that’s where he’ll end up
“L-Let go, n-no” Link cried, his knees trapped in the Bokoblin’s throat, feeling his teeth lightly nipping his well toned thighs as the creature continued to savor it’s prisoner turned meal.

It was then the Bokoblin stopped, Link looked down, to his horror, the man can see his hips weren’t too far away from the goblin’s mouth, it was then he realized that the Bokoblin’s cloven fingers were holding on to his ass.
“W-What are you-” Link yelped as he felt one of its appendages sliding into his gaping ass.

“AH! N-No mo-” the Bokoblin thrust it’s finger and out of Link’s ass.

Link found himself bucking his hips in motion with his captor’s finger thrusting, feeling it wiggling inside, thrusting in and out of his butt, the blond haired warrior trembling in pleasure.
While engrossed in his pleasure, Link was slow to realize that his legs were now nicely curled up in the belly of the beast that was violating him.

I-I can’t think straight, if this keeps up, I-I’m done for!

Weak blue eyes stared down towards his destination, Link moaned with each thrust, the Bokoblin shoved it’s finger in and out, Link’s cock becoming hard from each sensation.

“I-I going to c-c, AHAH!” Once again, Link came, feeling his cum dribbling down his chest, Link felt dazed, it was when his violator removed its large finger from his ass snapping himself back to reality, Link was getting eaten alive here, this was not the time for his mind to wander, no matter how weak he is!

“Ah, ha, n-no, I-I refuse to-to be your m-meal! AH!”
Link cried in surprise as he felt the horrid beast taking another swallow, his hips now entering the Bokoblin’s huge mouth, again he started to thrust his hips, trying in vain to get free.
The Bokoblin moved it’s tongue and ran it along his now saliva covered buns, Link found the tongue teasing his hole again, the man shivered, his butt still sensitive from getting his asshole pounded.

And then it stopped, Link flinched and looked down at the monster devouring him, hopefully changing its mind from eating Link now it seems to be meeting it’s first challenge, Link’s rump didn’t seem like it was going to fit.
Link struggles began a new, the blond struggled to get free from his bindings and wiggled his entire body hoping to fall out.

“L-Let me go”

The Bokoblin’s hands slid up to the hero’s shoulders, pressing them down, Link could feel his butt slowly nudging around its gaping mouth, “S-Stop it, I’m not going to fi-MM!”

Crack

A gasp escaped his lips, Link couldn’t believe it, the monster seemed to have cracked its own jaw and he felt his butt and cock entering the tight throat of the beast.
“N-No way!” Link screamed as he saw his hips vanish into the Bokoblin’s maw along with his wrists “No! Let me go! Ah!”

Link noticed the creature was no longer shoving him down its hungry mouth, the Bokoblin seemed to be now tilting his head slightly back, the blond then realized that the wretched creature was using gravity against him.

Link moaned as the monster’s throat rubbed against his dick, was this how the adventure was going to end, being violated and digested in a Bokoblin like the food it wolfs down.
“S-Stop, please” Link trembled as his stomach was now entering it’s new home “B-Bastar-ah!”

The Bokoblin’s hands came back, yanking Link’s shoulder and slid him back, Link cried in pleasure as his dick rubbed back the Bokoblin’s throat.

Before Link could comprehend he found the Bokoblin shoving Link back down his throat, it seemed that his captor wanted to prolong Link’s humiliation.
Link moaned as the creature continued to shove it’s meal in and out, the hero of time’s mind became fuzzy with the feeling of his dick being vacuumed in and out the Bokoblin’s mouth.
The feel of his hips and dick being shoved up and down was too much for Link’s mind to focus on getting free, the whirlwind of pleasure eclipsing his mind from the impending doom Link will soon be in.

“Ah, Ha, ha, aaah!!!” I-‘m going to cum again, no!! Link closed is eyes and flinched as he came inside the monster’s throat.
His strength leaving him again, Link laid limp, the blond feeling himself sliding down further in to the depths, feeling his body curling into a sitting position deep inside.

I-I can’t…I can’t fight back anymore the Bokoblin placed it’s hands on to Link’s shoulder, done with playing with his food, the Bokoblin pushed Link’s shoulders, leaving Link’s head at the tip of it’s teeth.
Link took one last look at the rocks and sperm covered ground with the faintest light touching them, this was his fate.

I-I’m sorry…Zelda… with one more swallow link found himself now sliding down the throat, his body convulsing in bliss as he reach the stomach.
Link’s final destination, Link tried to move but found the pulsating walls of the stomach hugging him.

“Ah,” Link wiggled in his confines, feeling the walls of Bokoblin’s stomach massaging him, it seems to be happy receiving a delicious meal.

The Bokoblin gave out a growl of approval, satisfied with its choice in food, gazing down on it’s now bulging stomach where the hero now resides.
The Bokoblin gave a nasty grin as it smacked it’s stomach, hearing Link moan and began to wiggle inside, the creature seemed to love the sensation of a live meal within it’s belly, it then started to lie back and narrowed it’s gaze, content with now waiting for his meal to digest.

“Mm” Link moaned as he tried to make himself more comfortable, but the stomach was squeezing down on him “Ah, I-I’m going to be-AH” the belly of the beast squeezed down on him, Link tried to push himself up and down inside the fleshly prison.

“I-I can’t fight back…ah” Link was exhausted, he no longer has any strength, he was going to be digested by this monster and then Link would be nothing more than body fat.
What a humiliating way to end the legacy of the hero of time, Link groaned as he felt more stomach acid pour down on him.
Dribbling down his semen filled ass and burning his restraints but even with the rope burned, Link no longer has any strength to fight back.
With his hands now free, Link tried to push the stomach walls off him but again all that did was make the beast chuckle in his feeble attempts.

The Bokoblin grinned as he saw the little bulges bob up and down his stomach, the creature ran it’s cloven fingers over the bulge, feeling the outline of Link’s head and body popping out, it loved the way it could hear Link groan and feeling it’s stomach wither.
The Bokoblin yawned as it felt it’s stomach tighten, feeling the young warrior’s form tremble within him as the groaning continued.

---

He could feel a breeze on his face, Link slowly opened his eyes, his body sprawled on the wet floor, the warrior slowly sat himself up, wincing from the sudden pain in his backside.
Link looked over himself, he was filthy, and he was covered in mucus, sitting on the ground covered in semen.

Link wasn’t too sure what to think, he could have sworn he passed out after being gobbled up by a Bokoblin?

Link looked around the room worriedly, wondering if the monster was still around, but there was no one, the blond was alone.
So how is it that the warrior now sat on the floor of the cave and the blasted creature was nowhere to be seen?

Was it all in his head? Did the Bokoblin screw him so hard that he imagined the rest of the encounter?
“By the goddesses what kind of dream was that?”

“Hey!” Link turned his gaze towards the entrance of the cave and noticed Epona was patiently waiting for him outside along with his fairy Navi.

“Oh how did you guys find me?”

Unbeknownst to Link though, what he did not notice was the sizzling remains of the Bokoblin that has now turned to ash.

Epona and Navi being the only ones that knew what happened, once the two of them noticed Link was passed out inside the stomach of the monster, Epona kicked the creature until it regurgitated Link out of his flesh prison.
Once that happened, Navi then distracted the Bokoblin until Epona stomped on him until he evaporated into ash.

“We got tired waiting for you to come back from your stealth mission, I take it, it was a failure?” Link glared while his cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

“One got away” the warrior was glad it was just Navi and Epona, if any of the villagers knew then he would die from humiliation.
“Well no time to worry about that now, let’s get ready to go back to the village” Navi fluttered over to Link, Link could feel the anger in Navi’s voice as she uttered “No more bombs in future ok?”

Link can not argue with that…

THE END
PumpkinSugarSpice
New to the forum

Re: Legend of Zelda - Prisioner of the Bokoblin (Yaoi/Vore/S

Postby liveingirlstummies » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:44 pm

That was soooooo hot. Please post more!
Hope I am tasty! *Slides into your mouth and down your throat*
liveingirlstummies
New to the forum

Re: Legend of Zelda - Prisioner of the Bokoblin (Yaoi/Vore/S

Postby liveingirlstummies » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:33 pm