Snake vore video - need advice. There is a result on YouTube

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Snake vore video - need advice. There is a result on YouTube

Postby ZBTechXV » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:53 pm

Snake Vore, Human, Female.
I am making a video clip. It’s very difficult to switch from static images to animation, but I switched. Rather, I’m moving on. I rendered 10 seconds of the video for the sample. Because everything is fine with me, except for animation. Or rather, not like that: I have an animation (real, animated by a woman and a snake), but according to the subjective feeling, it’s of poor quality. How concretely, I cannot understand. Therefore, 10 seconds, not minutes. Therefore, briefly. Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EKPvHYj2UY
It would be nice to find a professional who would suggest how to animate a snake in a given situation. Not technically, I'm cool here. Within the meaning of.
ZBTechXV
New to the forum

Re: Snake vore video - need advice. There is a result on You

Postby unicorn » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:47 pm

That looks good so far!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:29 pm

Looks good to me!

Snake vore is a hard thing to animate correctly. Their jaws have a lot of moving pieces so the swallowing process is more complicated than most other animals. Plus snakes eat in a 3 phase process:

1. The snake will open one side of its mouth and move it forward on the prey using the closed side as a pivot point. It will alternate sides like that to walk its jaws forward over the prey.
2. Then once enough of the prey is inside the snake will use it's throat and body to help. It will clamp its jaws down and then scrunch up as much of its throat over the prey as it can (you will see its spine go into a S shape over the bulge of the prey). Then it will clamp down its throat muscles, open its mouth and straighten out its body. This brings the prey in pretty fast.
3. Once the prey is mostly inside its throat the snake will do 2 things; it will lift up its head to let gravity assist the swallowing process and it will form a slithering S shape in its neck behind the prey to force the prey down the rest of the way into it's stomach.

If you want I can find video samples of each step I just described to help as a reference.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:11 pm

That looks almost Merciless Nature quality... if not better.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to Softvore