What's the best way to dispose of digested prey?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: What's the best way to dispose of digested prey?

Postby Foxgut » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:48 pm

I usually find into the toilet and down the pipes is best.

Sometimes even with prey that didn't get digested before being pushed out.
Come check out my vore stories at https://foxgut.com - Including some stories that aren't on Eka's!
Foxgut
Been posting for a bit

Postby killerdeath4567 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Starduster, honestly it starts before you digest. Giving details whats gonna happen always gets the prey all worried about their soon-to-be fate. Disposal is the best way to end it however. Just leaving a remains of something that once was able to live freely now lays still after you were finished with it.
killerdeath4567
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:40 pm

The best disposal is all the little details that go with it~ You know like how the predator can feel that wallet the prey had slide through, maybe its partially digested and a couple credit cards fell out mid journey, all the little info and details of each card stuck in the fertilizer they are passing.

Maybe further up a couple ear rings, that really stunning ring she got when they got engaged? Further up a family picture of the time they spent in spain.

I like to think of the ending of disposal as a journey in itself, I love remains to sprinkle in little bits of the fertilizers lives in it.

Best when you know that dump use to be somebody, with hopes dreams and people that loved em~

Merph~ So good.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Starduster » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Winny wrote:The best disposal is all the little details that go with it~ You know like how the predator can feel that wallet the prey had slide through, maybe its partially digested and a couple credit cards fell out mid journey, all the little info and details of each card stuck in the fertilizer they are passing.

Maybe further up a couple ear rings, that really stunning ring she got when they got engaged? Further up a family picture of the time they spent in spain.

I like to think of the ending of disposal as a journey in itself, I love remains to sprinkle in little bits of the fertilizers lives in it.

Best when you know that dump use to be somebody, with hopes dreams and people that loved em~

Merph~ So good.

Thats great too. Domination, to me, is one of the best parts of the whole process.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Starduster wrote:...Domination, to me, is one of the best parts of the whole process.

For me, it's likely the only important part of the process as far as state of mind is concerned...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Winny » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:48 pm

Domination is huge for me when it comes to disposal, but I feel little bit of transformation and trophy aspect of it. While post vore disposal into a toilet is hot, there's something about leaving mounds of digested slutty prey all over the place for others to find.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:19 pm

I'm much softer and gentler, in my fatal vore preferences, than most people. I do enjoy *light* elements of domination and submission — but nothing so degrading as flushing the prey down the toilet. Nah, I generally prefer that the remains be treated with respect, as a biter-sweet farewell from the pred.

Keeping trophies/souvenirs/mementos can be cute if there are bones involved. If it is pure scat with no bones, then I think a tasteful burial is the best option.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Softvore