Looking for a movie scene

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a movie scene

Postby Nerdrarg » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:58 am

Which movie is it that the characters are fighting a huge croc(or alligator) and one of the guys tries to lay on it to keep its mouth closed. He then pleads with his buddies to kill it as he’s thrown up in the air and swallowed in one bite.

Then the alligator shows his maw to the horrified woman as she’s gasping and fearful. Then after a few minutes, the croc just hacks up the guy it had swallowed in one bite, still alive and in one piece. Apparently the croc didn’t like the cologne taste and threw him up.

So do you know which movie this is?
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a movie scene

Postby Rayo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:11 am

That seems to be a scene from a movie called "Crocodile" that came out in 2000 by the director Tobe Hooper.
I think we actually have that scene on Eka's video section

Yup! here you go
https://aryion.com/content/crocodile-2000-compilaton
It's near the end at the 6:02 mark
Rayo
---

Postby essedess » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:17 am

I thought it was all the bug spray he had on that made it barf, don't think it was cologne. But yeah I remember that movie too especially the cheesy fake ass kethcup-bottle blood spray from certain people being eaten.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackFrost » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:30 pm

Movie monsters almost always spit out people they eat. Seeing someone actually get eaten and stay eaten seems to be quite rare.

I have no idea why this should be the case, but it would seem that most film makers just don't like the idea of people vanishing down something's throat.

One of the most common sights is for a monster to grab someone in it's mouth, and instead of eating them, just hurl them bodily into the air or into the wall of a nearby building. It's even a common trope in videogames, as anyone who fought the Archdemon in Dragon Age Origins will know.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:57 pm

JackFrost wrote:Movie monsters almost always spit out people they eat. Seeing someone actually get eaten and stay eaten seems to be quite rare.

I have no idea why this should be the case, but it would seem that most film makers just don't like the idea of people vanishing down something's throat.

One of the most common sights is for a monster to grab someone in it's mouth, and instead of eating them, just hurl them bodily into the air or into the wall of a nearby building. It's even a common trope in videogames, as anyone who fought the Archdemon in Dragon Age Origins will know.

People actually get swallowed in Dragon's Dogma from what I've seen in videos
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:36 pm

It's like being eaten is just another obstacle a character can go through unscathed, most of the time no characters are meant to die/get eaten.
Kitsouille
???

Postby xtrmstory » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am

In D&D the movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190374/?ref_=tt_rt , the bad character Profion, is clearly seen being gobble up by a dragon at the end of the movie never to return. ;-)
xtrmstory
New to the forum

Return to Softvore