Looking for a MMD giantess vore video

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a MMD giantess vore video

Postby SpadeOfTheRedScarves » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:01 am

A few years ago, I saw a giantess vore video animated in MMD, which featured Reimu Hakurei from the Touhou Project swallowing a shrunken person, ever since then, I have been trying to find this animation again. But with no luck, I have found at least two reuploads of the video on what seems to be a video archive type site. But both videos 404 when you click on them, and I haven't found anything else about the video after that. Have any of you seen it or have it saved?

Site with the reuploads (They are near the bottom of the search results): https://v.qq.com/x/search/?ses=qid%3Dnp ... ration%3D0
SpadeOfTheRedScarves
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a MMD giantess vore video

Postby KingstoneB123 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:02 am

here mate I found some
i hope it help you
https://youtu.be/jhTXvdDhFno
KingstoneB123
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a MMD giantess vore video

Postby SpadeOfTheRedScarves » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:13 am

I have seen that, I wonder if that was made by the same person who made the Reimu one i'm looking for.
SpadeOfTheRedScarves
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore