Looking for a comic - ends w/ father saying we can make more

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a comic - ends w/ father saying we can make more

Postby mrHowlll » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:44 pm

I am unsure as to who the artist is but I recall the topic somewhat. A mother, her daughter and daughter's friend are together. The mother's boyfriend/husband vores the daughter and friend. The comic ends with the boyfriend/husband saying we can make more. I have a feeling it was done by miranda dragon but I'm not sure. My memory on the character roles may be hazy but I'm certain that someone says at the end we can make more. I don't recall what species any of the characters were, sorry.
into soft vore though I like digestion either soft or hard
I prefer to imagine myself as prey exclusively
mrHowlll
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a comic - ends w/ father saying we can make

Postby Doctor » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:16 am

I know the one you're talking about, I think it was drawn by BlondeVelvet with Miranda's characters.

I can't find it on Miranda's page, I bet it was hidden with all the underage stuff.
Doctor
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:31 am

Never heard of it but I know Eka is going to manually unhide stuff so it may return eventually.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby mrHowlll » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Doctor wrote:I know the one you're talking about, I think it was drawn by BlondeVelvet with Miranda's characters.

I can't find it on Miranda's page, I bet it was hidden with all the underage stuff.

thanks for the clue
I think I may have found it sort of using the wayback machine. The comic is called "feeding the guest", it is indeed by Blondevelvet, in miranda dragon's folders it is kept inside of a candace (hippo) folder, it is 17 pages/parts, and it seems to be dated around 2015. Using the wayback machine the best I can get is thumbnail views.
mrHowlll
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreLover99 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:06 am

I wish Miranda hadn't removed her BlondeVelvet commissions. The Wayback machine didn't save everything, and some of those were among my favorite comics on this site.
VoreLover99
Been posting for a bit

Postby californasun » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Even the thumbnails I would love to see if they are available :)
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrHowlll » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:35 pm

If you want the thumbnails I could share them. Oddly enough page 14 is available though just that one, also the last two thumbnails are not available due to a post-vore scat warning. Here is an open link to a zip folder of what I could find.
https://mega.nz/#!1mBFka7K!RJocv9UpXtVK ... VegYsdMSJQ
mrHowlll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phliq » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Did you find it, or is it Lost forever?
Phliq
New to the forum

Postby PlatoPapel » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:13 am

A full collection of BlondeVelvet's work, including "Feeding The Guest" and many other lost comics, viewable without even needing to download: https://mega.nz/#F!tbgTxayD!uLJXAzhWB2teqFt4xz5ZMQ

EDIT: I think it's missing some of their non-vore stuff, but that's not really hard to find.
PlatoPapel
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:52 am

hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby voreingsparten » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:27 am

PlatoPapel wrote:A full collection of BlondeVelvet's work, including "Feeding The Guest" and many other lost comics, viewable without even needing to download: https://mega.nz/#F!tbgTxayD!uLJXAzhWB2teqFt4xz5ZMQ

EDIT: I think it's missing some of their non-vore stuff, but that's not really hard to find.

PlatoPapel, You are a Gentlefolk and a scholler, Thank You
voreingsparten
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore