Custom Vore Stories

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Custom Vore Stories

Postby youfreo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Hey, if anyone is interested in custom vore stories, I will be taking requests. Anything underage is off limits, but otherwise I'm open for suggestions.
This round will be totally free! Comment below on a premise and at the end of this week, I will be selecting three to produce.

I have a couple quick teasers on my instagram (youfreovore) if you want to check out my writing.

Good luck.

-Y
youfreo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Custom Vore Stories

Postby Mad51 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Fat rich slob sit by her pool side watching her sexy pool boy do work. She asks him to up lotion on her back and he gets sucked up her ass. She's confused but can't deny the pleasure. She shits out his remains but isn't too disappointed as he will add just a little more to her beauty.
Mad51
Participator

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:09 pm

A girl is sent as a sacrifice to a dragon (one is sent every 50 years or so) and has been raised to really want to be a sacrifice. She gets there and finds that it's a new dragon who has taken over, has converted their cave into something high-tone (a library, bath house, museum, theater, something like that) and has no idea about the arrangement with the previous dragon. The girl is disappointed but the dragon is a softie and just can't say no to those sad puppy-dog eyes. The dragon could then either eat and digest the girl or keep the girl as a belly pet.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:24 pm

A group of Cheerleaders are picking on a Girl who wants to join saying she doesn't have the assets. She says she will do nearling anything, so they Restrain her, and forcer her to swallow her two best girl friends, and then decide a couple of the other cheerleaders they who have been getting sloppy. Then Gag her and leave her restrained until she has digested and added them to her body. After that she is depressed but is now on the squad.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:11 am

Weird little things here and there excite me and there's no rhyme or reason to it.

Seeing a frog in a pond, or a slug eating a plant or a pelican at the beach; perhaps the friendly lick of a neighbor's dog or remembering playing pacman ages ago.

Now that I have a little one of my own to nurture, anything underage is genuine creepy, if not downright malicious.

DO you have a gallery of writing posted here?
Tassie
Participator

Postby dork95 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm

A fun spin on the three little pigs:

A middle aged and portly male anthro wolf ends up meeting up with three male anthro pigs like wise in body shape and age to him and they end up basically playing a game of hide and seek, and when he finds each of them, his reward from them is that he gets to have sex with each of them. But his reward for himself is that he gets to swallow each of them as well. Which results in each of them being digested and him being a fat, happy, and full wolf at the end.
dork95
Been posting for a bit

Postby youfreo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Sorry, have no gallery up yet. I'm starting out into custom vore stories, so I'll be taking more requests shortly. Also, once I've finished these, I'll post them to my gallery. I am pming all those who's requests I'm taking.
youfreo
Been posting for a bit

Postby SuperKirby » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Hey ^^ if you’re still taking story requests, I have one...

A teenage boy is experimenting alone at home with elixirs and and drinks one in hopes of becoming more appealing to girls, but the potion turns him into a strawberry in a fruit bowl in the kitchen. The boy’s mother comes home from the gym, wearing a sports bra and shorts, and hungry for a post-workout snack. She swallows the strawberry whole, unaware that it’s actually her son. The strawberry boy gets digested, but his consciousness becomes trapped in his mother’s abs. He tries to squirm around, only causing tiny goosebumps in the skin of her bare belly. Once he finally gets his mom’s attention, the boy explains his situation, but she gets carried away and messes around with her imprisoned son in various ways - like slapping her stomach, doing a belly dance, eating more food, etc. Ultimately, she decides to keep him in her abs.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby akinata » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:41 am

do you have stories example of what you can do?
akinata
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:30 pm

Did this topic really die? :(
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Not sure.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby youfreo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi All!

I'm so sorry I had to take a hiatus from writing for a while. But with this corona virus forcing everyone into quarantine, I've feeling able to start with some more stories. Let me know if you have any requests. I'm somewhat selective with what I do, but send an idea my way, and I might just go for it.
youfreo
Been posting for a bit

Postby quillanlockard » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:03 am

What about kotonoha vores sekai
quillanlockard
Somewhat familiar

Postby youfreo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:56 pm

Not familiar with a lot of canon stuff, sorry mate
youfreo
Been posting for a bit

Postby fatso21 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:42 pm

How about a shrunken marriage proposal/surprise party/gender reveal-type scenario gone wrong?
fatso21
Participator

Postby ilikepie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:49 pm

A vorarephile finds a way to safely shrink themselves and tries to indulge in their fantasy, only to find that the fantasy isn't so pretty. He talks with his girlfriend to play with him in her mouth, swallow him, and spit him up in the morning. Once shrunk, she can no longer hear or understand him. Things turn sour quickly for the shrinkee as he is assailed by bad breath, staggering heat and humidity, unbearable pressure, ect. The entire experience is gross and horrible and his protests only get him a mouthful of spit. He tries to escape but she thinks he's just roleplaying. Eventually he is swallowed and the stomach is even worse than her mouth. After stewing in misery and stomach bile for a short while, he discovers that his protection from the acids is not working. He desperately tries to escape before digesting but is unable...
ilikepie
New to the forum

Postby youfreo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:27 pm

ilikepie wrote:A vorarephile finds a way to safely shrink themselves and tries to indulge in their fantasy, only to find that the fantasy isn't so pretty. He talks with his girlfriend to play with him in her mouth, swallow him, and spit him up in the morning. Once shrunk, she can no longer hear or understand him. Things turn sour quickly for the shrinkee as he is assailed by bad breath, staggering heat and humidity, unbearable pressure, ect. The entire experience is gross and horrible and his protests only get him a mouthful of spit. He tries to escape but she thinks he's just roleplaying. Eventually he is swallowed and the stomach is even worse than her mouth. After stewing in misery and stomach bile for a short while, he discovers that his protection from the acids is not working. He desperately tries to escape before digesting but is unable...

I'd consider something along these lines... stay posted on my page. I'll try to work on this when I've got some free time
youfreo
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:06 pm

Be careful what you wish for indeed!
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:51 pm

ilikepie wrote:A vorarephile finds a way to safely shrink themselves and tries to indulge in their fantasy, only to find that the fantasy isn't so pretty. He talks with his girlfriend to play with him in her mouth, swallow him, and spit him up in the morning. Once shrunk, she can no longer hear or understand him. Things turn sour quickly for the shrinkee as he is assailed by bad breath, staggering heat and humidity, unbearable pressure, ect. The entire experience is gross and horrible and his protests only get him a mouthful of spit. He tries to escape but she thinks he's just roleplaying. Eventually he is swallowed and the stomach is even worse than her mouth. After stewing in misery and stomach bile for a short while, he discovers that his protection from the acids is not working. He desperately tries to escape before digesting but is unable...

Shrunken people can’t smell odors given off by normal sized people. Their atoms are miniaturized, so their olfactory nerves can’t bond with normal sized molecules.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:57 pm

Two female astronauts land on a planet in a binary system to make repairs. One of them wanders off and discovers a miniaturized civilization of people the size of ants. She terrorizes them and stomps on their city and swallows some of them. They use a neutrino dissimilator on her and reduce her to their size.

They explain that their world is a prison planet, and they were once normal sized but were shrunk and sent here as punishment, because it is in the pathway of several interstellar civilizations who journey through this system, and being dominated by astronauts passing through is part of the punishment.

A group of them want the woman re-enlarged, despite the scientific advisers saying she should remain their size. The majority wins, and they restore her to normal size. She then stomps on their neutrino dissimilator cannon, so they can’t shrink her again, and begins terrorizing them again.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Return to Softvore