Best manga vore ever!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Best manga vore ever!

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:08 am

Orchestration wrote:Trying to figure out what the reward tiers give. Any ideas?

According to Google Translate...

220 Yen: S rare that she went to at Manga One, her illustrations and so on.
Other illustrations, production secret stories, and progress information will be released.
Basically it is a leisurely update.

550 Yen: Tonkotsu ramen.
In addition to the above, we are planning to release commercials and doujinshi comics, cover illustrations, and past treasured illustrations.

990 Yen: I'll give you a name at the family restaurant ...!
In addition to S rare plan, we plan to distribute commercial magazine bot names, distribute PSD data of illustrations, and preferentially accept Skeb at the event.

5500 Yen: I'll have grilled meat ...!
In addition to SS Rare Plan, we plan to preferentially sell colored paper at the event.
* Subscription not recommended
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MonsterWorrior » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Woo! Hi all~ So... I just realized I forgot to post the last survey XD (( Could have sworn I posted it? )) But no worries~ I'll post this one now~ This is an important one so make sure to fill it out correctly :) If we all work hard and fill this out the right way I'm sure we'll get~ :) Like always I will post all info needed to take the survey and help get us S rare licensed in english~

Info and links bellow~

Spoiler: show
The Survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform

First you need to click the link leading to the survey. Then go to the first question. Here is a picture of it bellow~ Make sure you click the right one~

From there, you can answer the questions listed~ They seemed to make it different than before, likely to organize the manga and novels people want. But to make it easier I posted the exact question to put S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo. On the question, Do you have a Japanese ECCHI or FAN SERVICE MANGA (rated Older Teen or Mature for sexual content), IN ANY GENRE, that you want us to publish in English? Type it here. Just put S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo.

Just like that above~ Then just answer the rest of the survey however you'd like~ Remember to only list S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo once or else they'll throw out your survey. (( And nobody wants that. XD )) Then when all is done and every question answer, click submit at the bottom and the survey is completed~

It's that simple~ It takes about 2 minutes and if enough people do it, everyone will be able to get the series much easier :) Please make sure to help us~ And once again, I want to thank Nobodyman for all his hard work~ <3 Thank you so much~ Because of you now I'm supporting the artist~ :) Thanks again~
My profile page: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Inara_Serpentine

Can't wait to see you *Licks lips*
MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:23 pm

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I just wanted to post a link to the latest translated chapter, which has Haruka being partially swallowed by a sea snail monster. Enjoy!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/757233/1
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MonsterWorrior » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:34 am

Thanks again Nobodyman~ I know for a fact that everyone who comes to this forum loves what you are doing~ <3 And on another note~ Another friend of mine shared with me some fun new info~ Seems the artist who drew S-Rare is making something new~

https://twitter.com/ouminoko/status/119 ... 95105?s=19

Ouminoko is a very skilled artist~ I'm excited to see if his new work has any vore in it~

And the new Monster wrestling is out~ I bought it and if there is any vore in it I'll be sure to share that~ So fingers crossed XD

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby hunter2045 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:31 am

Any news on S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo being picked up (and translated) by a US company (Seven Sees, Viz, Del Ray, Dark Horse, Kodanosha, Tokyo Pop, etc.)?
hunter2045
Participator

Postby MonsterWorrior » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Sadly none yet. In order to get it picked up the fans need to show we want it by completing the survey (( properly )) and submitting it to Seven Seas or making it more popular, which will, in turn, help it get picked up. If we don't have enough people requesting it, then we won't see it. Thankfully Nobodyman has done some amazing work in getting it fan translated~ I would love it as a physical translated book for my collection but if all we get is the fan translation I won't mind~ (( That said I will still post every survey and complete it to help us all get the manga we want~ ))

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterWorrior » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Remember a little over a week ago when I said I ordered Monster Wrestling vol 2 and I would let you all know if there was vore in it?~ :3 There is~ XD Here it is~ It's right at the start of the book too~ Seems the slime girl was more than eager to make a meal, and example, out of everyone's' favorite Cerberus girl~ I took as good of pics as I could so I hope you all enjoy~

If I see any more as I read I'll post them~ :3

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:34 pm

By the end, snake girl and slime girl are shown as a tag team. I think if there's vore in the future, it's them. Maybe they'll fight some other group and finish them off as side characters are more expendable.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby MonsterWorrior » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:31 am

Looks like it's that time again~ Just like before I'll post the current months Survey here and give info on how to complete it if you want to help get S rare into english so we can buy it~ Remember to follow all the rules of the survey or else they will throw out yours. Remember that this also needs to be done once every month so if you've done it before please do it again now :) Below is all the info you'll need. :)

Here is the link to the survey~
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Answer the survey like normal and answer the questions. But at the question What Japanese MANGA series would you like us to license and publish in English? Type it here. Make sure to put S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo. If enough people do this for long enough then we should get the manga~

Once you are done just click submit and wait for the survey to finish :) That's all you need to do and it takes about 2 minutes to complete~ Thanks again~

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterWorrior » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:17 am

Morning all~ Looks like the new survey is out and I just wanted to share it in case people wanted to help get the manga licenced in English :) I also have a few things I'd like to say but I'll say that after the survey info~

Here is a link to the survey~ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Just like always make sure to follow the rules. And at the question ~ What Japanese MANGA series would you like us to license and publish in English? Type it here.

Just put S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo

Then fill it out like normal and submit it when done~ Takes about 2 minutes and anyone can do it :) Thanks again~

The second thing I'd like to say is a reminder that anyone can post anything about any manga with vore~ I myself found a few manga that within the next few weeks plan to share and show the awesome vore art I found in the mangas. Again over the span of a few weeks to spread it out~ If anyone else finds anything good feel free to share it~ The more vore manga the better~ And don't forget to take the survey~ ;)

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cogbrown » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:52 am

Nice
Cogbrown
New to the forum

Postby MonsterWorrior » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:30 am

Hi everyone~ <3 Just wanted to show the first little bit of manga vore I found and share it with you~ Along with of course give thanks to our favorite dude Nobodyman who has worked so hard to get S rare translated~ You rule friend :)

Here we have some cute frog vore from the manga, Akame Ga Kill, Chapter 31. Later in the chapter, as a battle is heating up, Mine, the girl being eaten by the frog, takes out some people with her guns. A giant frog shows up and ends up swallowing her whole as the one controlling the frog, a girl named Kurome. Of course, I'll share the images of the vore below~

I'll be sure to post more vore later~ I hope everyone is enjoying this as well~ And if you like the manga vore I shared I do believe it can easily be bought online if you wanna add some vore to your manga collection :3

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterWorrior » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:50 pm

Hi everyone~ <3 Just wanted to post some more manga vore here~ Wanting to share some fun giant snake vore for a change from the manga Pochi Koru Chapter 2. I still got more vore I found and I plan to share as much as I can for the next couple months or so depending on what I find. However, I was just wondering? What if we also did Anime vore? Would you all enjoy that some? Post and let me know :) In the mean time~ Here~

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:11 am

Destined to Be Eaten Within a Year By the Predacious Heroine.

A manga where moonfolk, when they fall in love will have the stronger one prey upon the weaker. (out of love, it's all very consensual :P )

No vore in the manga yet, but soooooo much teasing and the dialogue of the whole thing looks like the vore chat room.
In the latest chapter the male mc is asked how he'd like to be eaten and it seems like 'swallowed whole' is a possibility.

keep an eye on it for cute vore talk and maybe one day fanart or the artist taking a risk and actually having the story end in vore.
Attachments
1 (12).jpg
10 (10).jpg
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Altimos » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:38 pm

Wolfwood wrote:Destined to Be Eaten Within a Year By the Predacious Heroine.

A manga where moonfolk, when they fall in love will have the stronger one prey upon the weaker. (out of love, it's all very consensual :P )

No vore in the manga yet, but soooooo much teasing and the dialogue of the whole thing looks like the vore chat room.
In the latest chapter the male mc is asked how he'd like to be eaten and it seems like 'swallowed whole' is a possibility.

keep an eye on it for cute vore talk and maybe one day fanart or the artist taking a risk and actually having the story end in vore.

Thank you for that... I bookmarked it where I read my manga/manhua/manwua...
I love it... I doubt there will be vore, but the teasing is so on point that it is so epic, and the heartwarming humor is so adorable <3
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby twlightking » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:52 pm

they never make it clear how the moon folk eat people. the bunny asking if he wants to be swallowed whole could just be a joke as there is a clear implication it's hard vore as she keeps biting him.
twlightking
Somewhat familiar

Postby MonsterWorrior » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:46 am

Morning everyone~ Guess who has even more vore for you~ ;) This time we got some vore from the series, There's a Demon Lord on the Floor Chapter 44 where a group of demon bugs attack and swallow up a sword and the handsome young man whole~ The art in this series is really well done and while I could only find it online in Japanese, you can get the series up to vol 7 from places like Rightstuf~ It's a really good series licensed from SevenSeas and if you like it I suggest supporting it~ I did and I love the series~ :) Anyway, here is the vore~ <3 It's very Ecchi so heads up and very fun at the end of the vore :3

I'll post more later of course and the new survey soon as well :) Remember to support and thank you all~

MonsterWorrior
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfwood » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:51 am

twlightking wrote:they never make it clear how the moon folk eat people. the bunny asking if he wants to be swallowed whole could just be a joke as there is a clear implication it's hard vore as she keeps biting him.

True. But at least we get relatable moments like this:
Attachments
8vYQiqJ.jpg
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Hey guys! Been a while, but I totally forgot to post this link to the latest chapter of S Rare, which has vore in it (well, technically it's a bunch of extras at the end of the volume, but same difference). Starting on the page linked below, a girl is swallowed whole by a large frog-like monster and the whole thing is presented as if it were a cooking show. Enjoy!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/823677/24

Also, in about a month, the translation of the next volume should get underway, and this is the volume where two girls are swallowed whole by Lamia, so look forward to that!
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anonno » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:37 am

There’s a harem manga with six monster girls and a short protagonist. In the latest chapter he gets eaten by a slime giantess.

https://magcomi.com/episode/10834108156763618345
Attachments
406D454E-BF89-4144-9025-60EDFBB874DE.jpeg
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore