female preds in anime/cartoons/movies

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

female preds in anime/cartoons/movies

Postby DocDocDoc123 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:02 pm

Basically what the title says, any videos of female preds in anime/cartoons?
DocDocDoc123
New to the forum

Re: female preds in anime/cartoons/movies

Postby Hagglesmite » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:13 pm

There is an ongoing list of vore in general media in this thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=457&p=2703051#p2703051

Much of what is listed is Anime. Otherwise search the video section: there is plenty there as well.

Good luck! :gulp:
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:41 pm

I think what he's/she's looking for is Anime specific. The Vore in Media list is Media In General. I agree with him/her that we need a Vore in Anime specific list. With how large the other list is, it's hard to find anything.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby preved_yt » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:50 am

FEMALE preds is specific too, and 90% of General Media list is males, monsters-shmonsters, dinos, animals e.t.c.
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DocDocDoc123 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Pretty much what the two others said above, the other thread is extremely general. Most isn’t even female predator.
DocDocDoc123
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:37 pm

I made my own forum about female predator on media. It didn't't go well as I hoped. Few comments said It's much easier to go to a gallery for it. I understand that but I'm more interested to find some on media. One person thought I was a troll. Maybe it's a way I typed that seems like I'm a troll, but my intention is not to trick people.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tgut » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:53 am

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby preved_yt » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 pm

In that wiki all female content is just old and mainsteram stuff, already known for all of us, posted here a long time ago + pile of non-official stuff from artists, that anyway here or/and on DA, FA, pixiv e.t.c. That wiki is fishful of "pelican dollars", nothing new or earlier unknown doesn't exits there
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby garymens » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:52 am

Perhaps, let's start with one of the most famous female characters – Asuna Yuki from the Masters of Swords Online. Asuna is an explosive combination of femininity and strength, and is one of the best swordsmen in the MMO world. Asuna also holds the titles of "Flash" and "Fierce Healer". Her unsurpassed speed and healing powers helped her win these titles. The reason for her fifth place in the list of the best fighters in MMO, is the courage and desire to escape from the Masters of the Sword. On the site (click here)I saw several versions of the character...
garymens
New to the forum

Return to Softvore