Looking for Several Stories

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for Several Stories

Postby chinesechicken16 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:27 pm

I'm looking for several stories I read years ago.
  • Brother plays prank on sister (steals bikini?) and is seen by several people. To get revenge she seduces him, eats their parents, then eats him. I think it was called "Sibling Rivalry"
  • A girl in an orphanage eats another orphan, and proceeds to slowly eat the other orphans and employees. I think it ends with her using the orphanage to get meals along with her boyfriend who used to work at the orphanage.
  • Kim ch1 and ch2 from Deviantart by Bloodboz, wayback machine doesn't work for these 2 stories
  • A girl and her friends are daring each other to do things, her younger sister is dared to eat one of the other girls, I think the older sister's name was Morgan, it ends with the younger sister eating 2 of the girls, Morgan eating a couple girls in their sleeping bags, and Morgan's best friend the only other survivor.
  • "Fun in Theme Park, a story about Gabi, Samantha, and Lily at a theme park, don't remember who wrote it for Kattu"

I think the title of the 2nd story was just a number, they had a few other decent stories.
Last edited by chinesechicken16 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
chinesechicken16
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Several Stories

Postby vuurdraak249 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:56 pm

the sibling rivaly is here at least i think it is the story

https://aryion.com/g4/view/216122
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby chinesechicken16 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Unfortunately that is not it, The one I'm looking for was removed several years ago.
chinesechicken16
New to the forum

Postby chinesechicken16 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:49 am

Added a couple more stories to the list.
chinesechicken16
New to the forum

Return to Softvore