Catfish Sam's.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Catfish Sam's.

Postby Bright » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:56 am

I am quite enjoying this story.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby VelveteenDreams » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:52 am

Wonder when Fallenfox is going to continue. I so look forward to saving the images and adding them into the document I keep this story in.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorister1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:36 pm

I don't know when Fallenfox will add more pictures.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorister1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Our story continues:

Fish run at Catfish Sam's.

Jenna looked down and watched in horror as the fish gulped down the struggling legs of the woman it had caught. The mermaids tail pumped helplessly as it went into the mouth, and a moment later, the throat. Maria had been swallowed whole, alive and kicking. Jenna was up next!

Jenna was a taller, slender young woman with a trim athletic frame and very nice perky C-cups with happy nipples. Short light brown hair framed a pretty face with a light clear completion. Her lower legs were secured in a mermaids tail, her arms were strapped at the elbows so she could not raise her arms. Below her was hole that went into the tank where the huge catfish were waiting.

It was simple. The woman, HER, would slip into the tank and lay face down in the water holding her breathe. The cover would be lowered and the hatch at her feet would be opened. Water moving at 25kph would be released and the current would push her into the main current towards the fish. The main current was stronger, 50kph, so she would be moving fast before she got to the fish. It would all happen in the blink of an eye. To move faster she could flex her legs or use the tail as a sail to push her along. Both actions would get the attention of the fish, so to be safe it was best to go with the flow and stay as straight and still as possible.

Maria had not followed that advice. Once moving in the current, the young Latin woman had pumped her legs to go as fast as she could. One of the fish had opened wide, made a bend and arc that caused Maria to swim into the waiting mouth. The shapely light brown frame was in to her chest before she could react. The soft round C-cups were flattened as the mouth close on her, then forced down as the fish swallowed the startled woman up to her hips. The lovely ass bucked hard as Maria began to kick in desperate futility, just as the fish gulped again. Maria was popped into the throat up to her thighs, and as Jenna had observed, down the throat and into the eager stomach sack, where she thrashed around for the usual few minutes. She was still twitching when Jenna entered the tank.

Jenna was shocked at the water, it was cool, and her nipples reacted. Taking a last deep breathe she stretched out in the tank and shivered at the cold. The cover was closed and she felt the hatch open at her feet. A moment later she was moving! Trying to ignore the cold water Jenna kept her feet up to let the tail push her faster into the main current. Still, she was startled by the sudden force of the main flow, and just managed to point her feet down, to keep that bright reflective tail behind her.

In the blink of an eye Jenna was moving, fast. To her amazement just before she got to the fish a woman passed her, pumping her legs in panic. Jenna had only the most fleeting glimpse of the other figure as it was stopped by a gaping mouth! Jenna went right over another fish that had turned to her, but missed! A second later Jenna was up on the sloping bottom and into the catch net.

Gasping for breathe, and still in shock from the near miss, Jenna was hauled out of the fish tank and lowered into a tank of warm water. Handlers got her head up and she was safe.

In a daze Jenna walked back to get her clothes, barely wrapped in a towel. On the screen she watched herself flash by in the current, and see the other woman get caught, gulped in, gulped in again, then swallowed. The shapely body struggled inside the stomach as Jenna stared. It had been close!

“Do you want to go again?”

Jenna looked at the handler, a young woman with dark hair and bright blue eyes. She was about to say something rude, but hesitated!

After another second of thought Jenna said, “Yeah, why not!”

As she walked up the steps Jenna tossed away the towel, after all, everyone had seen her nude already. Five minutes later she was at the opening into the tank. No one was in front of her, it seems there were few takers now that 2 of 5 fish had eaten and everyone knew the fish were hungry.

Even though she was better prepared for the cold Jenna was still shocked. The current started to push her as the hatch opened and Jenna began to pump her legs as hard as she could, her shapely young ass flexing hard. Into the main current, Jenna kept her tail going, harder, and straining to push her body faster. Her head up Jenna could see the fish, she was moving at them like a torpedo, and moving fast, she would be safe in just a half second.

There was a blur, a dark shape that came from nowhere and Jenna, still pumping her ass and legs as hard as she could, swam straight into an open mouth.

Jenna gasped at how hard the fish bit down on her. The pain was momentary because the fish opened and gulped. Jenna felt her breasts flatten as her torso went into the throat. Still kicking as hard as she could, harder even in her panic, Jenna felt the mouth flex and her hips were at the throat.

The fish paused as it lowered itself down out of the main current giving Jenna a few seconds to consider her fate. Why the hell had she kicked so hard?

Jenna felt the mouth flex again and her ass was gulped into the throat, a pause, and she was swallowed, her legs still kicking as hard as she could. A the stomach enveloped her Jenna arced and thrashed around in the digestive juices that were covering her, already dissolving her skin. Jenna arced hard to keep her head up, but it was pointless, she had been eaten, and now would be digested. Feeling the stomach pulsing around her Jenna gave in, she was fish food.

Jenna, her body reacting to being digested alive, thought for a moment. Why did she kick? It was like a signal to the fish to eat her. Did she want to be eaten? Why else would she…?

Amber looked at the monitor and was thinking the same thoughts. Why did that sweet young woman go back, and make all the wrong moves? It made no sense, but then, if you secretly wanted to be eaten, it did make sense. Besides, that was a great feeding!
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 am

Sorry for the delay. Time to feed the fish :gulp: :-D

Vorister, your stories just get better and better! Can't wait to draw some of the ladies having fun (and becoming meals) underwater with their mermaid tails on. I've got a few ideas for a story of my own as well.
Attachments
Feeding the Frogfish 4.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:03 am

Excellent work
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:59 am

Fallenfox wrote:So, Amber got the job? Awesome! I hope she is soon able to organize and handle some feedings herself. She likes to work "with people"... maybe some group sessions with quite a few fish being fed... Dare I hope for a pregnant water aerobics class? :D

vorister1 wrote:I look forward to what you come up with. Perhaps Trish's butt in the fishes mouth?

Oh, don't worry... there will likely be a few good angles of the whole process. :wink:

It seems that you meant for the tubes to be horizontal, which makes sense, but in the first reading I thought they were VERTICAL, with the girls upside down inside them underwater, floating inside the tubes with just their butts bobbing on the surface. I'd like to draw them that way, if that works.

The faces are definitely on point, but your bodies need a bit of work. Can't wait to see what else you've got.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:48 pm

night22 wrote:The faces are definitely on point, but your bodies need a bit of work. Can't wait to see what else you've got.

I have quite a bit of concept art in the works, but having a difficult time getting it to look the way I want. Not an easy task especially working in MS paint - maybe I should get a graphics tablet. More art is forthcoming, and maybe an animation.

I hope Vorister will continue his stories, too. :wink:
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 am

Yelling snarky comments underwater attracts the fish. :P
Attachments
Feeding the Frogfish 5.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Svartvinge » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:38 am

Catfish eatings? approved.
Comments are like cookies... Give meh! >: )
Svartvinge
Participator

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:17 pm

No males in this universe? -sigh-
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Fallenfox » Wed May 16, 2018 3:03 am

Finally the fish selects his dinner date!
Attachments
Feeding the Frogfish 6.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorister1 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Fallenfox,

Looking good.

The last story I have for Catfish Sam's called:

Take A Chance.

Keisha looked glumly at the water. It was so clear you could see everything in there, and it was deep, about 10 meters, maybe more? The water tank was round and was 5 meters across at the top, and tapered much wider as it went down. The tanks was surrounded by a low wall about knee high. Around the tank were a dozen women who were leaning over into the water. The water was cold enough for the women to shiver, but there were vents of warm air above them so they would not get too cold. Well, there had been a dozen women. Now there was only eleven.

A minute before twelve women were leaning into the tank and one of the fish inside the much larger lower tank had come up and snatched a cute young brunette off the wall. As the other women had watched she had been gulped into the mouth, legs and arms thrashing. Then, up to her hips, then, her ass was inside, then, swallowed. It had taken the fish less than ten seconds to swallow, to EAT, that woman!

Keisha was a tall young woman of 25. In bare feet she stood about 2 meters tall. Her brown skin was smooth, soft. Her large breasts defied gravity still, but had a perfect sag that made her profile seductive, desirable. She was not skinny, but not plump by any means. Keisha was an Amazon, and had been foolish enough to wonder if one of those fish could get her down.

Asking herself what the hell was she doing here Keisha took a spot at the side of the tank. There was room for more than twelve women, but the current challenge was twelve at a time. At the sound of a bell Keisha leaned into the water along with the others. Most were on their third time into the tank. Their last time. It was her first. All she had to do was make it three times and she would be outahere! If she could avoid being eaten that is.

Nothing happened. The dozen fish down there did not react and stayed in the lower tank. After the 30 seconds of waiting there was another bell and Keisha rose up and gasped for air. Her pulse was pounding and she ran out of breathe too soon.

Most of the women left in a hurry, happily chattering about how they had made it. They were replaced in short order by new women. One, an older sandy haired women knelt near Keisha and looked at her with pleasure.

“Hi,” she said, “I’m Sache.”

“Keisha,” Keisha said.

“You are so lovely, big and strong,” Sache said, “What the heck are you doing here?”

Keisha smiled, she was wondering the same thing. But, could one of those fish swallow her?

“I was dumb enough to wonder if one of them could get me down,” Keisha answered. “And you?”

“Oh,” Sache looked at her thoughtfully. “Me, I just joined in the fun.”

There was the bell!

Keisha leaned back into the water and in just a second a fish came up from below and grabbed a woman to Keisha’s left. As Keisha watched amazed the fish took the woman down just below the surface. Gulp! The torso was in the throat! Gulp, the ass! Gulp, gone, and the fishes body was flexing as the woman struggled inside!

A sudden movement and Keisha watched as another fish grabbed the woman on the other side of Sache and pulled her down. This woman was a fighter and tried to hit the fish in the face. A strong gulp and she was in to her hips. Legs thrashing the woman fought on until another gulp got her hips in the throat. A moment later she was swallowed, just another struggling form inside a fishes body.

Keisha rose up at the bell again gasping for air. She had sucked in a little water while she enjoyed seeing the women being eaten by the fish.

“You forgot to hold your breath,” Sache said with a giggle.

“Yeah,” Keisha choked.

“The fish are facing this way,” Sache observed. “We are in the danger zone.”

“Oh?” Keisha looked into the tank, and the fish seemed to be lining up facing her side of the tank. “That’s odd.”

"Not really,” Sache told her, “The fish tend to line up where others are eating.”

“I see,” Keisha said as the bell rang.

Back in the water Keisha tried to stay calm. The fish did not move as fast as before, but several came up and seemed to be looking over the women. One came up and stopped an arms length from Sache, Sache was smiling at the fish and moving her head from side to side. The fish flicked its tail, there was a splash, then Sache was in the water, in the fishes mouth.

As Keisha watched, enjoying the scene, the fish gulped in Sache to her chest, another gulp and she was in to her hips. The fish waited a moment before making a strong gulp, and Saches hips spread the throat, then slid inside. A last gulp and Sache was gone. Keisha had a perfect view as Sache was swallowed. The sight of the pale ass spreading the dark maw of the fish excited Keisha. She had truly enjoyed seeing the woman being eaten.

Then, a fish came up to her and stopped almost to her head. It seemed to be sizing her up. The eyes were penetrating, the huge mouth opened and closed. The question was being asked, could I?

Keisha rose out of the tank at the bell, and looked down at the large animal in the water. It did not move for a few moments, then slowly sank deeper into the tank.

“That’s three,” a handler told Keisha, “you can go, if you want too?”

It was a question Keisha was asking herself. As she looked into the eyes of that fish there had been a challenge, and Keisha had never backed down from a challenge. Could that fish swallow her? Was she strong enough to risk it to try? Looking down she could see the fish was still there, waiting, watching. Keisha took a deep breathe, the challenge has been made, and she was willing!

The bell sounded as Keisha steeled herself for the attempt. Ignoring everything else she took a deep breathe, and leaned into the water.

The fish rose up and came to her again, the mouth opened and Keisha had a glimpse of the tail, then the dark maw, as the fish took her. In a flash Keisha was in the water, help by the strong jaws of the fish. A huge gulp and her breasts were at the troat, but held her back. Keisha lifted her arms and punched at the huge head. The mouth closed and Keisha gasped in pain and anger. No fair! She felt the mouth start to open, the flex and the powerful gulp. Still her breasts, large and firm, held her back. Keisha knew the next swallow was coming, and she sensed her breasts would not hold. They had been compressed, and were almost inside the throat.

As the mouth started to flex Keisha tried to raise her arms to stop her inward movement, but it was no use. The fish made a strong, savage swallow and Keisha’s torso popped into the throat like a cork escaping a bottle.

Keisha flexed and kicked as she felt her torso sliding easily into the throat. She stopped at her hips and the fish took stock of her. It gulped several times testing the sweet curve of Keisha’s hips and ass. Each time she went down a little more, with the throat holding her back. A hard gulp and Keisha felt her hips reach the point of no return, but a violent kick got her back. Another hard gulp, another kick and Keisha saved her ass. Then, she realized she was doomed. She could kick back, but every swallow, every hard gulp she went down a little more.

And, she was running out of air. Keisha did not kick as hard when the fish made a strong gulp, and her hips were right at the edge. All it would take was one more big gulp! As Keisha waited the fish made several easy gulps and got her to, then past the edge, the point of no return was reached. The fish did not make a hard swallow, but let Keisha slide gently in up to her knees, her head was going inside the stomach and her shoulders were starting to spread the opening. At that moment there was a savage swallow and Keisha was shot into the stomach like from a cannon.

Screaming Keisha thrashed inside the stomach, she had lost, but the fish had to fight to keep her. Now her fight to get free was all she thought about. Her fight was short. Out of air, at the end of her energy Keisha passed out, she was fish food.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorister1 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:04 pm

PlasmaTech225 wrote:No males in this universe? -sigh-

Sorry but no. I haven't done any male vore for this story line.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fallenfox » Wed May 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Thanks Vorister for this amazing series of stories! I enjoyed them all; they were a very welcome diversion. I'll continue to draw characters from this lore and post them in this thread, and maybe write an inspired story or two myself if that's ok.

I haven't been completely idle lately... here are a few samples from the art I've been working on, including BBW Jeni in a feeding tube, a girl dressed as a mermaid being devoured, a much larger mermaid/woman being eaten butt-first and some interesting action going on in the bottom left corner.
Attachments
CSsketches2.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorister1 » Thu May 31, 2018 3:46 pm

Fallenfox,

Looking good. In my spare time I've been working on another theme. Once I its sorted out I'll post a story.
vorister1
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:09 pm

I wouldn't mind being that giant fish's next meal. Just to hold me in, without the digestion maybe.:D :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Fallenfox » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:05 am

Finally the best view, and a swallowing sequence.
Attachments
Feeding the Frogfish 7.JPG
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:33 am

Stumbled upon a nice photomanip on DA (by andromeda111) and thought of this thread. I still might continue the series, if there is any interest.
Attachments
fish_vore_34_by_andromeda111_daz0xla-fullview.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:21 am

Here's an animated gif based on my art of this series. Part 2 might be an alternate version (by request) in which the fish actually manages to get them both down.
Attachments
frogfish1.gif
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore